Not consuming viruses for xtra daily brotein

>not consuming viruses for xtra daily brotein

i wonder if there is some kind of a virus or bacteria that can make you super fucking swole thatd be sick dude

Bacteriophage lambda with a small RNA sequence complementary to the myostatin mRNA sequence

Just let RiSC and Argonate do the dirty work for you.

Or use CRISPR to replace myostatin with the secret bigger dick gene in the embryo pre-IVF

JK Post IVF pre-implantation

This is all sci fi by the way it cannot be done

That’s a plant virus you autist.

the fuck does that even mean lmao but sounds interesting how do invite bacterio/virus bros to my body?

You'd be using RNAi (the process by which your cells naturally destroy single stranded RNA) to break down the myostatin mRNA before it can become a protein.

You'd be inhibiting myostatin. But it wouldn't work, because humans are complicated.

Look up belgian blue cattle to see what happens when you inhibit myostatin.

And I guess you could just put that little bugger in some saline and inject him, or have an embryologist use CRISPR on you in early blastocyst form before they stick you in your mom's vageeble

>doctor: you are very sick
>you fuckin know it bro

fuckin sick cunt

oh wow look op are learning about viruses on his shitty community college

Nice quints but op is clearly a stoner high school senior who's remediating intro to biology

>user's first immunology class
>not using NK mice as a protein source, instead of fucking acellular entities

This.

Tbh we both belong back in Veeky Forums

I'm the Medschoolfag who originally wrote this so understanding of RNAi is very surface level

Why are NK mice better

CRISPR was a good idea, but homologous recombination in bacteria and phages is weird and spooky; sometimes plasmids that are meant for deletion, dont get deleted.
NK mice are less hectic, because most abnormalities/mutations can be seen with an unaided eye. In addition, NK mice can be cultured to be lean, hardy little nuggets with little to no complication.

Alright good shit thanks for the response.

>doctor: there's some major swelling here
>yeah, you mirin brah?

>Veeky Forumsizen becomes patient zero for some flesh eating virus
>millions dead
>he just wanted a little more gains

Where the fuck do you think the protein comes from? It just magically appears?

it's a gift from God. It rained from heaven when the world was made and has been circulating since.

Shoot yourself with smaller ballets to build immunity to larger ones.

>call others stupid
>can't count to 4

Holy shit kek