Tfw no gf

>tfw no gf

>tfw you got your penor succed by the hottest girl in school today

anyone else here in their late 20s+ and still relate to this?

27 years old here

no gf in 2 years

>tfw yes gf
dont fall for the meme bros

Turn 27 this month. I'm starting to think that, jokes aside, I have actual asbergers. I'm decent looking, even random cashiers and girls at parties will tell me. But I still can't get a GF because I'm flat affect weirdo who can't enjoy himself. Pray for me and my aspie brethren bros.

>tfw no gf ever at 28

its over bros
never even had a chance

31 here and no bf
but im not sad and whiney because of that, dont get me wrong it'd be nice to have a bf

>used to be fat
>used to go out with friends a lot
>all pics i have with other people i was fat
>get fit
>dont do anything anymore
>no pics of myself today
>cant just take selfies for tinder/okc without llooking like a loser
>dont know where else or how else to meet girls

and Ever at that lol so dont feel bad if u never had a partner if u are younger than me

I did it my niggas. I have a gf now. Trust me if she seems to show even slight interest she will say yes to the date. You too can know the feel of having someone to rest your head on.

Nine years since gf shiiiddd :DDD

ill be your bf

Having a gf
It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

> You will never walk home together with a girl after school is over and just talk and enjoying the walk together until you both have to split at which point she says "see you tomorrow" while smiling and waving to you.

>You too can know the feel of having someone to rest your head on.

This is all I want and may never have.

Just trust me user! You gotta take the dive. Its the best feeling in the world and worth every bit of fear you have while dropping the question. I believe in you!

>mfw i did this with my first gf in highschool over 10 years ago
>tfw we dated for a year
>tfw she fucked some kid in a fastfood restaurant while drunk
>tfw i tried hanging myself over it and failed
>tfw 11 years later im an alcoholic

>I thought I found the one
>Let her slip through my fingers
>Will probably never see her again

she still haunts me bros
maybe when i make it i'll find her agian

Had trust issues with gf I really liked. Turns out my trust issues ended up making her get with the guy I had trust issues about. Now I have to see their fucking faces at work every weekend.

>falling for the vaginal Jew
Please. It's not all that great.

>tfw the only girls who desire to date you are ugly or fat

I knew a girl like this when I was in school. We worked at the same office, would always walk to class together and have interesting conversations and debates. She was more liberal, I was an ancap, despite out differences I had more challenging conversations with her than I ever had with any of my male friends. I remember walking to class with her one day. She told me, "You know, when I first met you I thought you were kind of an ass but everything you have to say is so intelligent." Despite how close we became, she had a BF.

JUST

Each breath, each moment I dedicate to my future success (except an hour before bed, after a beer or two shitposting here). I will not fail you.

that's the spirit you beautiful built motherfucker. Go get her.

>in relationship with gf who I don't like anymore and her life is collapsing around her
>just want to break up

> tfw girls only see you as a friend because of your exaggerated personality
I know I’m fun to be around but I can be sexy too ( I think)

..g-gf?

Mfw years of social isolation has made me jaded and cold hearted. I just want to be loved bros, I just want to be loved

this is a really bad feel especially if shes unstable/suicidal but you gotta just do it, prolonging the process will only make it worse for both parties in the end.

I'm fine with being single honestly. Being with a woman is a big distraction, you don't realize it when you're craving a relationship, but it can hold you back. Being with a shitty partner, who you don't realize is fucked until you're in over your head can absolutely ruin you. Love is a powerful fucking drug. It would be cool to be married though and have someone who'd be there no matter what.

Feel you bro, that sucks.
I agreed to an open relationship. Mostly because I was afraid, co-dependent and desperate to hang on. First love and all that. I fucked one other person, her two, still hate myself over it and would never do again. We should have been broken up months before that.

My personality is exaggerated as fuck and honestly its a miracle my gf puts up with it. We started out as just friends too but three serious conversations later and we were on a date. Next thing you know I have a reason to wake up in the morning. You can do it! Nobody is beyond pulling it off!

>ex gf had wifey material sense of humor
>we were okay talking/joking about poop
>she had a dirtier mind than me
>also was insane and caused arguments for the sake of assuring herself that I care about her enough to fight for her
>she thought fighting WITH her == fighting FOR her
>fought with her every day
>it fucking wore me down, broke it off
>she still tries to talk to me but I ignore because I know how we'll end up
>wish I could have a gf with her positive qualities without her literal insanity
>might never find somebody that makes me as happy as the good times were

no gf in 2 years, and the qt that sits next to me in class is everything but interested

WHERE THE FUCK DO I MEET QTS

Fuck gf bra theyl just cheat on you in the end

>in relationship with girl who im not in love with anymore
>blurted out i didnt find her attractive anymore while i was faded on pregabalin and gabapentin
>now she is in overdrive love mode and constantly tells me how amazing i am and generally oozes desperation
>we live together and breaking up would be such a bother
>probabaly just going to try and OD on top wuality mdma and ghb next year on my 30th birthday, sitting in front of my computer playing path of exile and listening to house music from
>feels bad man

>I broke up with her for the like 5-6th time over the same issue
>She finally had enough and maybe wont take me back
>Told me to call her in 3 months when he heads clear
>its been 2 and a half
>15 more days before I get to call her

I'm scared, what if she doesn't want anything to do with me :(

Tfw NEVER gf
;_;

Fuck bro. At this point just pay the lease and move out, it's better than shoahing yourself over this girl.

I see your problem bro. You gotta expand your horizons away from the stacy next to you. Just go to campus events and talk to people! You will find someone. I refuse to let anyone in this thread die alone without me at least trying to help them.

Are you me Me and ex always joked about shits and farts, etc. Was funny af

I do this 6 months ago in muy university. She finish her class i take her hand and we take the bus, she: "text me" i go to my house, text her and she text me "thank you very much i love you a lot'. It was a great day i will never forget it

We broke btw. I learn a lot from Her and i don't wanna fuck things again, i don't feel anything for her anymore (thanks God).

This friday i see a new girl. Any tips?.

You broke up with her and yet she is dictating the day you are allowed to call her again? What the fuck mate, absolutely do not call her in 15 days.

>Tfw 25
>Tfw no gf since 20
>Tfw no sex since 20
>Tfw thoughts of suicide multiple times a week

How old are you? I was fine being single until I was 26, then it really started to eat at me. It was always eating at me in hindsight, it was just a very mild acid. Not advice, just food for thought from someone who lies awake at night.

Idk man, we both love eachother and at the time I wanted her back a few weeks later after it happened but she said she still loved me etc and couldn't think properly.

What do I do then, just don't call her in 15 days? I got a feeling the answer will be she wants nothing to do with me but oh well

>Be yourself, be smart, clean yourself up, dont overdo cologne or something, and be prepared for serious conversation.
Also do research on a subject you are both interested in. Girls love a man that knows what he is talking about.

I cheated on her with the 18 year old trainee at work and i feel really shitty about it. It will literally break her heart if i break up with her and she doesnt deserve that at all. Fuggg.

>have gf

>pros
>pretty damn cute
>hardworking and smart
>shes incredibly sweet
>laughs at my shitty jokes
>cooks for me, buys me little gifts
>loves watching old movies with me and blowing me afterward
>doesnt care if i go out with friends or whatever whenever i want

>cons
>rarely has free time for me
>impossible to get a hold of, doesnt respond to texts or calls
>never initiates any kind of contact
>only get 1-2 quality days and a few nights together a week, different schedules
>is an absolute slob and hoarder
>very irresponsible
>completely shuts down when around my friends or family
>when shes upset she runs away and wont talk

Torn, bros. She worships me when we're together, and it's basically like I don't have a gf when we aren't. Am I thinking too much like a chick here?

Oh shit, didn't know that. I'll defer to advice from more experienced anons. Just don't gas yourself yet user, you can figure this shit out.

>tfw used to live with gf
>tfw would yell BABE OMFG COME LOOK AT THIS
>tfw had my ass spread wide open and she'd come running in and see my spread asshole

My gf is socially inept, I am too. Really we just provide emotional support, cuddles, and bad jokes to each other. Sex is great, but not why we are together. Really we just like to feel loved. When she is upset with me I know exactly why because she pulls no punches and doesn't do that stupid "you should know" bullshit. I think I have found the one Veeky Forums.

> no contact
I’m not like everyone but for me I hate that
> girl I’m trying to gf offers to watch movie with me
> text her
> responded 24 hours later
> drop her

>Am I thinking too much like a chick here?

No, emotions aren't just for women. All I'll say is that you have valid concerns over this girl, I'll leave it at that since I don't know everything. My bro is trying to date a girl like this and I worry for him.

>random cashiers tell me I'm handsome
lmao this is how you know it's fake

retard

I'm 25, I feel ya. Ive been single for 3 weeks now, was with a broad for a couple months. Happiest I've felt in years. I did notice everything else in my life mattered a lot less when I was with her and I started to fall behind. Being single has its advantages, but I agree, it eats at your soul when you're alone for years at a time.

Surely if you re-read your post you can see that your relationship is at least mildly toxic. If you think she may not want anything to do with her, dont call.
You wont be rejected flat out and if she really does want to talk, she can call you. Avoid seeming desperate would be my advice.

No your just getting cucked, if she doesn’t respond to you she’s up to some shit my man.

>tfw 27yo KV
>dying of crippling loneliness
>make dating app profile for the first time
>basic bitches everywhere
>boring bios
>all look the same
>bitch about it to my lesbian bro
>she agrees and says it's the same on her side
someone shoot me in the fucking head

>cashier
>no tip
>regular customer
>looks over her shoulder to see if her manager is there
>"user, just wanted to tell you that you're sooo handsome"

You will never know this feel copecel

>Avoid seeming desperate

But it's been 3 months. At least this way if she says no I can just be like "oh ok i tried you dont want anything to do with me" then it'll be her fault and I can maybe be happy

That's the easy thought.

The thing is, she can't use her phone at work, so I'm not too worried about that. And the no contact isn't just with me...she's completely distant like that with everybody. She usually responds to texts from friends after a few days...I'm lucky in that I get a response after a couple hours.

Bro... and all bros...
The way the universe works is you'll find AN EVEN BETTER girl when you are ready for her... not just physically but emotionally and mentally. When you reach this place you'll exude an irresistable energy that women have been conditioned their entire lives to detect... and they will throw themselves at you. All you'll need to do is pick one. Think in these terms... you're not trying to prove yourself to them... you're a sick cunt... they are trying desperately to show you they're not some vapid thot. One might succeed... watch out for her

>used to
Lesson learned?

Jesus.....after reading this thread.
Im 300lbs and think youre all losers. Get your shit together.

You dat nigga user

>Im 300lbs and think
You posted that, so clearly this isn't true.

>Be fatass
>Go into thread
>Sees bros having heartfelt conversations about life's vicissitudes
>Attempt to assert self at top of dominance hierarchy on an anonymous image board
>Does so through ad hominem

Surely, you are the better man. Here's your (you) lad.

Or you can just stop being pussies and tall to a fucking girl
Your fear is pointless and self imposed

Issue is not finding a gf (I legit can get a gf in 1 hour if I wanted to) its finding the right one. Had an amazing one. 15 tinder fucks later they're all just shallow and boring and I want nothing to do with them.

I used to be in tfw no gf boat until I had a few and they wore me down. All the ones that meet my standards now are too much fucking effort to court. I get more enjoyment focusing on myself.

Are you me?

Methinks my dry spell will go on though. since 20 I'm now:

>bald
>In dead end career
>afflicted with debilitating chronic disease.

>be qt fit introvert dude
>people consider me "arrogant" instead of "shy" like they used to when I wasn't fit

At this point I am just gonna deal with it. Yeah having one would be great but with all the shit that comes with it just feels not worth it now. Tinder and OkCupid showed me how shallow they are and how much it kills your self esteem. I'm probably just very jaded

>exaggerated personality
They may think you are gay to be honest family

Oh God I know that feel. Just find meaning in something or someone else. Possibly at the bottom of those squats. Or inside another girl. We're going to make it through.

i appreciate your thoughts senpai, but is more complicated than that, I’m not interested in relationships, just making friends that are fun is good enough, but this girl has a je ne sais quoi that make me want to be with her

i'm a m-man... still interested?

>be fat, ugly and shy
>no one bats an eye, practically invisible
>be thin, attractive and shy
>people getting their feeling hurt because you don't wanna reciprocate their attention/conversations and they think you're stuck up

i fucking hate normies so much

Thank you your efforts.

t. khv 25 year old that's slowly slipping into sociopathy

i'm a b-boy...

You could always pull the I want to break up card one night and then later change your mind. If that's too alpha for you then start talking to other attractive women, make sure she knows you are not just her little puppet. Women are very manipulative.

Or probably the best thing you can do but the hardest is to become completely self resilient. If you can be happy without her and her being around you is only just a bonus, not happiness itself then you will live a much easier life.

Anyways whatever you choose gl senpai.

some days i feel like signing up for tinder, but i know that it'll just reveal to me that i am indeed as ugly as i believe and then it'll be all over for what's left of my self esteem

it hurts, lads

>tfw i've choked myself with a towel for auto-erotic purposes while masturbating to MLP futanari videos twice today and am planning to do it again in about an hour
>tfw i've never even watched that show
>tfw i've lost control of my life
>tfw i've hit rock bottom

Hurdur social anxiety is a meme. Yeah some people on here might just have minor anxiety, but other's have serious anxiety issues. I for one have days where my anxiety get's so bad it feels the same as if I were running from a fucking lion. It might be easy for you without anxiety but it fucking sucks dick man, you don't understand.

>21 y/o khhv
>gave up
>watch romance anime and kdrama to escape reality
i never asked for this

after 2 years of being single i wouldnt know what to do with a gf, and i sure as fuck wouldnt want to waste my money on one

foreveralone

Fuck I smack my friend’s ass alot

>grow my hair out, turns into a puffy curly jewfro
>like it when it gets longer but it gets too frizzy on the sides
>instead of going to a barber to get it styled, i just get a clipper with a #10 blade and go over my whole head and let it get short and grow back again
>repeat process in a few months

what life is like when you dont have girls ever show interest in you

Holy shit senpai yes i am you, but i was balding before 20

Oi fuck you kunt mate

Tfw I just got a GF this month but I still feel empty. No matter how much I drink, it doesn't go away.

I had sex off tinder and am still the same loser so theres that

>tfw gf doesnt like when i drink even tho i never yell or belittle her.

just get extra horny and freaky

Me too. I just cry pretty much.

>25 year old kissless permavirgin
>find most of the girls i see in public from the ages of like 18-40 to be cute, pretty, hot, etc
>have no interest in even trying to talk to them
>don't cry at all about having no gf or being a virgin, dont even care

im already dead inside right guys

>tfw no bf

I think I'd be a good gf if I wasn't so emotionally stunted, but I don't know how to fix that.

you're "empty" because you're a selfish scumbag who doesn't give a shit about your "gf". kys dumb ass.