What can I do about my weirdly feminine body?

What can I do about my weirdly feminine body?

lift weights

profit

rows and rackpulls

Become a trap

Damn

Was he expecting ANY other possible answer here...??????????????????????????????????

FAT LATS

srsly get big lats and you'll look less fem

Focus on chest, core and lats to get rude of your girly tube shape.

Or just do what that other user said and become a trap.

grow some body hair

I used to work in a call centre and I swear half the guys were like this. Most of them were gay and dumb as a bag of rocks too.

take the trap pill OP.

My body is a little like that, maybe not as bad. I do PPL but train legs only once a week. I aim to always keep my upper body more developed than my legs to even out the aesthetic.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

he probably wants everyone to call him a faggot. they get off on that kind of thing

Lift weights and eat food
Ready the fucking sticky

Overhead press & pullups.

He doesn't have a head, look at the image

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Nothing lol. You have shit genetics. What don't you get about that sub-human? Literally look at your body. You might as well grab a 6 foot rope and a stool and start doing hanging necks 1x1, for that PR MAX. lol so feminine, I'd fuck your butthole sideways little bitch. Enjoy your shitty life manlet.

you'd be amazed what 12 months of strength training would do for you. read SS, do it for no less than 4 months following proper deload protocol then do 3 months of madcow. after that see where you're at and look at a PPL routine.. pretty sure you dont have klinefelter syndrome that old m8 above posted, you've just been a sedentary lazy piece of shit for a while and your body reflects that.

plenty and i mean plenty of time and potential to change

N-NANI?

ew

wtf im gay now

STFU jew, it's the hormones in the water/food we eat that's turning men this way. The only way to counteract all the bullshit now is to actually take hormones and eat very specific foods to reverse it.

fatass

which foods would those be?

squat bench deadlift OHP barbell row

this is all it takes

Post butt

become qt bishounen catboy

How small is too small when talking about testicles?

Kill your estrogen and start blasting test for life

PULLUPS
U
L
L
U
P
S

Dive back into toilet

I kinda look like that, maybe a little better

You'll be fine if you lift and eat right, I think

People below 5'7 definitely should not be caught talking about testicles.

OHP, pull-ups, rows, and a 16 week cycle of test-e.

Worked for me. I got big hips too lad. My OHP is 195 and my bench is 275 but I've chosen to leave my squat at 315 for 5 because I want to emphasize my legs.

de-emphasize

Brocolli and other shit that stops estro conversion. +higher quality meat and veggi sources. Evasion of sugar/soja and nightshades. Also properly pressure cooking beans. Use plenty of olive oil and Red wine.

feed it to lions in your local zoo

Become the gym's twink.
I'd fuck you saturdays or mondays in the showers. The rest of the squad would give you what for the rest of the weeks.
If you were to refuse and we see you near the squat rack we'd stare you down into leaving the gym.

No. I eat all that stuff. You were legit born with shit genetics. You can't change that :)

Start wearing cute girl clothes

JASON BLAHA

This gif makes me giggle like a little girl every time I see it

be my qt bf

Lift, theres nothing weird about it, you just have wide hips. You'll be able to lift more and it will look normal when your torso is filled out.

I would fuck you in the ass Loosen up that boipussy for me. Maybe ill make you taste the lash a little. now bend over for me shove a pencil up your ass and tell yourself ure worth nothing. Do it faggot u don't deserve anything in life