/fat/ Get that fucking Twinkie out of your mouth

>Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/(complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html(simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"I like you user, but I could never be physically attracted to you".

CONFESS

Story of my /fat/ life. I ate Sonics and Taco Bell today because I’m a fat fuck with no self control.

>not even linking the previous thread

Anyone use any leaning out sarms?

I'm not fat, I'm fit as fuark but I love seeing fat fucks cry, same as women crying

Potassium. Nu salt or bananas, avocados, etc.

Stop weighing yourself. Eat at a caloric deficit, move more, and eat more veggies. Take progress pics.

My weight can fluctuate 10 lbs. based on salt and carb consumption.

Do better tomorrow.

The fasted state is not a magic pill. It exists to control caloric intake.

1200 is too low. Dropping calories and fats too low triggers binge eating in me.

Take this opportunity to take a diet break. Eat healthily and close to maintenance.

Eat more veggies and meat.

Junk food. Doesn't even taste good when you strip it from your diet.

More fiber.

Consider Reddit.

Good work.

>start fasting 20/4 with around 1000kcal feast
>lose 3kg of pure fat within two weeks
>reward myself with KFC bucket I used to eat like it's nothing
>mfw get full halfway through so can't really overeat even if I wanted to
>lost 13kg over six weeks so far
fasting is redpill for fatties who don't want to work out

I still have a lot of body fat- still have that overhanging stomach, but I can feel all the muscle I've developed all over my body from doing so much lifting as I cut.

If I stepped on a scale and checked on my weight frequently like I did when I first started, I'd be highly demotivated. Because it would seem that I'm not making progress, but I am. My body feels hardened with all this muscle growth, and my face has thinned, while overall body fat has definitely lowered.

Thinking about being able to see the muscle tone all over like on my arms once I get rid of this excess body fat is really exciting and motivating to me right now.

I can't wait to walk back into the gym tomorrow and give it my all again. Keep working at it, we're all gonna make it someday.

>Be me, 24 6'4 290lbs

>Sitting in a factory doing my job babysitting machines

>Remembering how I was making it 3 years ago

>Almost down to 210, great social gains, loving life

>Ate ramen noodles one day cause there was nothing else to eat, fucked everything up

>Have no discipline

>Say I'll get back on it after I graduate

>Graduate

>Not on it

You can't say that you'll start after ___. You have to start right now. Right this moment.

You may not want to, you may not like it or enjoy it, but you'll be glad that you did down the road

>tfw getting rid of the soda, alcohol, and excess sugar jew has been helping a lot and making my skin clearer

What are some good light snacks for night time outside of vegetables

I may have to try this. How much weight in the first few day. What do you mean 20/4? How long did fast last? Was it total fast as in no food at all or was it like no more than 200 calories for entire day?

>tfw never drank much soda and alcohol in my life and my skin is shit

Also, dumb question. I'm doing IF 16/8, and I know I can have water and black coffee during fasting hours, but what if I use lemon with my water?... Will that kick me out of IF mode and put my stomach into the digest mode?

>user I want to tell you that you're looking really good, you're looking great user
-some girl at the gym

How do I stop myself from ordering 50 bucks worth of pic related before crying myself to sleep again?

>50 bucks

I guess sugar-free jello? It's the only thing low in calories I can think of besides vegetables.

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Draw out X amount of money for the week to spend and budget yourself to not go over other than an extreme emergency

It’s Chinese food so probably loaded with dead insects and other shit. Or dog and cat meat.

20 hour fast (coffe, teas, monsters ultra, water buddeh) 4 hour feast (up to 1500kcal, less carbs is good choice too), one pill of multivitamin and fish oil to cover random deficiencies, how long? until you're weight you want, my starting weight? pic related, if you're dumbfuck about counting calories or need a support try Cambridge Weight Plan

Doesn't impact the great taste tho

Man then you gotta like pick up the phone and order and stuff...

Too much work just watch moe girls and jerk off and fall asleep.

I can order online

I’m going to try it.

>diet at a 1000kcal deficit for 2 weeks
>shirts are a little bit looser, feel a bit more confident
>get high and eat papa johns
>3 days later I'm still bloated even after resuming my diet and going for long walks

Is there any way to quickly lose the bloat? I look like shit and I'm going to a family dinner on Friday. Will it be gone by then?

>chicken
if you're gonna binge at least do it right. get pork fried rice or shrimp,not this bullshit

I know this feel.

>do good for two weeks
>haha time to reward myself by starting out dieting with a pizza :)))

Jesus you sound like a house wife, get some discipline

first few days to week are going to be hell because your body is going to use every chemical trick conceivable to trick you into thinking you NEED food, you don't, chase away hunger pangs with coffee and once your body adapts the food will feel like on meth, more of a chore than a pleasure

Women crying is hot tho, you ever beat it to fatties crying?

Today's the day folks.

Unless my body is truly fucked, I should be getting off diabetes type 2 meds this afternoon, 6 months after diagnosis.

Wish me luck.

Shrimp's more expensive and I don't like pork because it's chewier.

>dieting
>tfw used to hit 265 on the bench
>now can hardly do 225 for 7 reps
what the fuck lads? I'm getting 160g of protein and shit,what's happening to my strength?

Are you kidding me? You went from avatarfagging to tripfagging?

Wait, did I seriously save the thumbnail? I'm a faggot?

A double cheeseburger for lunch today with a diet coke.
Only drinking water for the rest of the day.
Please forgive me, for I have sinned.

this is a outrage. get something worth bingeing on instead

Good luck user

>tripfag encourages binging

Great job helping people, buddy.

But it's my favorite food

I truly wish you the best lad. Update us with any news pls

>fav food not mom's food
lad...

I can't stop eating..
At least I'm muscular but I hate myself
>my 200 pound life

Unironically just drink more water, whenever I get a craving to eat more after I've already had my fill for the day I just drink and I don't have it anymore

how long have you been dieting

shame

eat some cold turkey/chicken breast to still get some protein

months, with the occasional binge

My mom's a shit cook, why the fuck do you think I'm fat

Thanks dudes. I'll let you know.

When I got diagnosed, my doctor wasn't helpful at all with a treatment plan. It was clear he assumed I would do nothing and just take medication forever. To be fair, that's all he had seen me do up to that point (I've had high blood pressure for a while, though I don't anymore).

Two months in when he reduced my medication because my blood sugar was in the normal range, it was pretty obvious he was shocked.

I kind of want to thank him when I get off meds, but really he didn't even do anything.

if you're dropping weight then your lifts will drop too. Try upping protein to 200 grams if it really bothers you - i cut on 210 grams and stalled on my lifts

Quality over quantity. A 300 lb tubby guy can lift more than a 200 lb lean guy but the tubby guy looks like shit

I literally look forward to waking up because it means I can eat again. Wew I’m a pathetic lonely ugly fat fuck

>dropping weight
>lifts are still going up

guess i better enjoy it while it lasts

been lifting for years and my lifts have gone down after dieting at 1700 calories .not good.

Today I fucking did my IF diet as normally but when I did my afternoon cardio 20 mins in I got too fucking weak and just stopped right there

Am I dying /fat/? Is this the end for me?

I wanted to 36 hour water fast tomorrow but now I'm kinda nervous I'll die or fuck my body up or something
Should I just do a normal rest day and eat breakfast and just chill or something? I'm super confused why I felt so weak/dizzy when running

I sometimes give my body a rest day if I feel like it really needs it.

>tfw too awkward to try going to the gym.

I can stay under 1500 calories, but it'll be at least a few months before I'm under 200

What is the best time of day to feast? Probably breakfast?

It's easy to make an excuse

Do you think the easy way is going to work in the long run?

I cannot function around so many others, especially not here on a campus. I'll just give up after a minute of being depressed. What I'm saying is I'm okay doing it the slow way. You don't /have/ to exercise to lose.

and vitamins, you probably lack magnesium or some shit

doesn't matter, pick up a 4 hour window and stick to it, mine starts two hours before work when I eat something light and then food for normal people after hour of work or so

You're not eating empty calories now are you?

>tfw lost 4pounds already
Feels good man

if you catch yourself snacking eat exclusively at work and have nothing to eat at home, it helps

intf

my OHP went up when I was cutting

Strength =/= size

You can get stronger while cutting just not bigger

das 2 much deficit mane

>tfw you're big enough to fluctuate that much in 12 hours.

>MFW dick gains are real

Hell yeah. If people understood this more, they would be a lot more motivated to put in the extra effort to lose the pounds.

Don't forget to take L-Arginine and/or some L-Citrulline and your dick will be the healthiest it's ever been

Can you suggest a product?

i need to come back to you guys. got to 157, have had a real shit week. back up to 164 now. been binge eating cause i work at a nice ass restaurant with good food. i think it's cause i just started seriously lifting too. need to find a way to cut this shit the fuck out.

/diary

Me again,

At twin peaks getting drunk

Help me please

Fast or do stricter portion control. You can't have it both ways unless you forsake lifting and go full cardio.

Welcome back to the grindstone

>MyFitnessPal won't let me finish my daily dairy if I don't consume more than 1200 calories.
>Get that autistic sensation in the back of my head telling me to eat two bananas just to bump it up to 1200.
You ain't muh "pal", bro. You ain't my fucking pal.

>164
>fat

do OMAD, it's like binging every day on one huge meal

>tfw working legs out
>tfw they're getting bigger
>tfw cock looking smaller

>mfw social gains are real

>went until 6pm on only 320 cals
>went out with family for mexican food because i didn't have the heart or willpower to tell them no
>got nachos
>small fountain drink planning to fill it with water
>reeeeeee the soda machine has no water, closest thing is coke zero
>got lemonade instead because i hate fizzy drinks
>google calories
>reeeeeeee they don't have the specific restaurant
>google generic foods
>reeeeeeeeeeee i don't know the portion sizes
>eyeball it
>deliberately overestimate to counteract natural tendency to underestimate
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't know how much to deliberately overestimate by
>still no idea how much i've eaten today
>8:30pm and still feel full from it
>not a good sign
>praying for the number on the scale to keep going down
wat do

Ate

2 Hot pocket meatball one
Like 2-3 dozen popcorn chicken
Like 2 dozen pizza rolls
Half a deli sandwich
A thing of fudge
And a glass of generic mt. Dew.

I ate all this around 10am, haven't eaten anything since. I'm disappointed in myself.

Ive managed to drop 50lbs from 275 at 6'1" to 225. Friends and family say its obvious I've drop lots of weight but the only thing I see change is the numbers on the scale and dont see any other changes. Anyone else know these feels?

Exercise to counteract both overeating and the bloated feeling, and stop being so hung up on bullshit.

Make smart choices when you eat out if it bothers you. For example, don't get nachos. Get something that is more focused on protein and less on carbs and fat.

Yes. But if you were taking progress pictures you could compare and see what your friends are talking about. It's pretty easy when you can see what you used to look like, it's nearly impossible if you can't.

>>reeeeeee the soda machine has no water, closest thing is coke zero

All of them have water my man, that's how the drinks are made, it's syrup mixed with soda water. You have to find a little button on the machine that isn't clearly marked that says 'water'

I've been doing well with diet eating around 1600kcal each day, getting all the protein macros, but today was upper body strength day and I had no energy for lifting so I left after warming up in gym. Am I going to lose all my noob gains now?

i was actually 230 when i started in may. i've been in these threads since then and namefagged for that contest. i've been fat my whole life, dude.

Cut the shit you fat fuck and get your ass in gear.

My calorie intake was fucked today, and I had a shifty workout. Still 236 at 5’11. Help me father, I’ve led astray.

Things that never happened or will ever happen

do fat ppl really come here? that's like if i was gay going to /s/

The closer I get to my goal weight the more I realize my body will look disgusting with no muscle mass. I've been exclusively doing fasting and extreme caloric deficits. I'm going to a gym for the first time tomorrow and I'm curious at to what I should do and what I should eat.

Is it really impossible to gain muscle while losing weight? Our body fat gives us enough calories so isn't everything we eat just excess? I should just try to hit a good amount of protein while cutting, right?

Pls senpai

Have you looked at this thread before? Ofc fatties come in here, are you actually retarded?

Also nice pic

Ate a homemade burger today with some fried ham and cheese. Was about to eat a 2nd burger but I decided not to and just didn't eat it. Had a soda too, overall I think the burger was around 900-1200 calories and the soda was 140 (even though I didn't finish it.)

That was everything I ate today but I feel fucking disgusting.

I'm not lying user. this actually happened to me.