FACE, HEIGHT, and FRAME

>doesn’t lift
>looks better than 100% of Veeky Forums

Tell me gymcels, why do you keep coping so hard? It’s either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS.

CHAD PIZZA STACEY

>if only you were a little bigger

said no girl ever

do you think incels could get laid if all women were blind? im serious. i think not

>incel tries to shitpost by posting pic of guys who lift
Kys worm desu

>guys who lift
Both would get called “dyel” in a cbt. If they do lift they are complete novices.

still have better bodies and frame than 95% of the population

If you cry like a little bitch on reddit you shouldnt try to bully other people. Know your placenyou virgin sperg

compared to people like you im a fucking greek statue runway model

cope

post body/face

Gotem coach

is that faggot seriously wearing eyeliner? I've noticed this with a lot of instachads. Small bit of eyeliner at the ends of the eyelids for that exaggerated chad squint.

what the FUCK are you gonna do about it

chad squint?

>he doesnt have the chad eyes

Patrick?

lifting is good for sports
lifting is terrible for getting laidall success stories are about confidence not appearance

...lifting makes your body feel better, improves your lifestyle, and makes you look better. This gives you confidence. Confidence gets you laid.

If I looked like the faggot in the OPs pic I'd have trouble being confident for sure.

this. have an attractive face, but was a walking skelly and quite socially autistic. still had pretty hot girls liking me. finally got pretty big and realized that I have more confidence and that despite a nice body, girls just like a good looking face and non-autistic social skills. literally just be confident af

Imagine being Chico, imagine how much this fucker must enjoy every day of his life, holy fuck.

>one of the most successful models
>extremely good looking
>still hover hands

trim your eyebrows faglord

Of course not, I wouldn't touch that disgusting azkhenazim goblin either if I were him

alarming number of models hoverhanding here...hm

>tfw you have giant round fucking eyes instead of squinty chad eyes

>squinty chad eyes
This user knows his shit. Chads have naturally squinty eyes and a positive Canthal tilt.

nah, you are just a faggot.
I would have fucked her in the changing booth

You know what else is Genetic? Faggotry

Who's the semen demon?

chad squint

lol cope

those are i want to kms eyes mayn get some sleep

I still don't understand the utility of these posts in a fucking fitness board.

>He doesn't have the positive canthal tilt

trying to make a bunch of insecure people even more insecure

Forgot image

actually i do

It doesn't make sense, seriously.
>people with better heigh, better face and better frame are more beautiful
>so, why lift
>some anons don't have any of that
>they still lift because it's better to be a 5/10 with a good physique than a 5/10 with a bad physique

It's stupid. People lift to better themselves than what they were, and everyone can better themselves. It's better to be ugly and Veeky Forums than just ugly, or ugly and fat.

Veeky Forums is the only board thats insecure enough to not make fun of these closet faggots so theyre here. even on /r9k/ people hate them

>go to a fucking fitness board
>lel you can't be good if you don't have the perfect face
>the perfect neck
>the perfect frame
>defeating the fucking purpose of the board, which is to people better themselves
>talking about things that can't be changed without surgery

Literally why someone like that is coming to Veeky Forums? The mods should ban these people (if they ever appeared here), because they add literally nothing to the board.

>59cm skull circumference
>20cm face height
>190cm height

No this is the krusty krab

>If I looked like the faggot in the OPs pic I'd have trouble being confident for sure
Imagine coping so hard that you actually believe this

>thinks he is attractive

how exactly do I measure face height

It's hard to accept the harsh truth that genetics determine your whole. Men want to believe that they are in control of their destiny. No one wants to feel left out and force to dating hambeast their whole life. Never lift for women, as gym will not fix your face or increase your high. Instead, find the courage to face the world and lift for yourself.

It's the dregs of lookism. They come here to get better bodies and bring their insecurities with them.

Literally lads that have absolutely no self esteem only care about their face, just look average and thats it you can pull mad 10 puss

>i-im absolutely not bottom of the barrel low 5%, secretly e-everyone is an incel!!

nice cope subhuman

Oh, probably then. But it's still so fucking dumb to go into a fitness board and tell people that lifting and getting into better shape is useless if you don't have x or y.

No, in today's society you won't. Pic related got famous because of his ABS, right?

To be fair, Arnie in his prime would get called dyel in a cbt thread. That's not really a good measuring stick.

obsessed delusional cuck, go back to your sluthate/incel/lookism what ever the fuck forums where you can circle jerk and cry about your small penis instead of doing something

Welcome to the real world boyo. It's time to accept the fact that picrel will never attract women as easily as Meeks. Don't be a sheep, rise above and lift for yourself.

> Oh it's that jewfro again

in the real world youre a pathetic subhuman that cant get a hug mate
welcome to the real world

He looks really gay Veeky Forums. I don't know why you guys thing this looks good.

I mean it's good for a catwalk or fashion show but irl he'd look like a monumental fag.

DAE CHAD SIPS GYMCEL FACE FOREARMS FRAME HEIGHT JAWLINE HAIRLINE MANLET NECKLET ROIDLET

Sellion to menton. You can use a ruler, but calipers are of course best.

Why are you so mean? All I'm saying is that gym won't magically make everyone a pussy slayer. Lifting is great but doing it just to attract women is ill-advised.

>dwelling on what you cannot change

Shiggidy diggidy doo

Meant for I also fucked up since it's TOTAL face height I was talking about, in which case it's hairline to menton.

Though sellion to menton is honestly the more important measure.

truth

>doesnt show his face, just his frail auschwitz body

>Why are you so mean?

i have no respect for subhuman incels nor does anyone else

Why do you think I'm subhuman? I have no ill motives. I'm just sharing my opinion. Did I offended you in any way?

There u go buddy

I admire your courage.

ER-Eggman hybrid Tbh boyo, jfl @ your dead gookcel low T stare

no one cares about your opinion, people just want you to shut up.
applies to both irl and Veeky Forums.

I'm not sure what half that shit means

these are the people who are upset because they cant get laid.

And why is that? You don't provide much evidence for your statements my friend

FUCKING LMAO
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in other words THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not even REMOTELY attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a great face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME. Thinking women like guys with autistic bulging muscles is stupid as FUCK.

Are you THIS oblivious to common sense? Women wont give a shit when you squat 4, 5, 6 or any number of plates. Same goes for your autistic "oly" lifts as well.

When will you fucking realise that women only care about FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME?

Thats literally it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think Chad goes through all this autism just to get girls? He rawdogs your oneitis in his first week of university. He flirts with the secretaries and slaps their asses while you have to tiptoe around them and whisper to avoid an HR harassment tribunal. Have the NUMEROUS and WELL DOCUMENTED Tinder experiments not shoved the truth in to your thick and misshapen skulls? WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING LEARN

cute

youre probably on the spectrum so talking to you makes no sense and you arent even funny

virgin rage no one is going to read that shit

just imagine being this mad. even if women were blind you couldnt get laid because youre a sperging autist

Guys stop taking this week lookism bait please. This is the cancer that is killing/fit/
Just sage, report and move on.
I don't know if this place is worth saving anymore.

>stubby nose
>beard

my mental auto-complete pictures you wearing medieval clothing and holding a cliche LOTR hammer. are you 4 feet tall? do you hoard gold?