I'm broke. How do I afford gains

I'm the Australian equivalent of a NEET/welfare fag.

By the time I pay rent, bills, clothes, gas, etc. I can barely afford my gym membership and regular food. Let alone Veeky Forums approved ones.

How do I make gains when I'm poor as fuck

get a job loser

Job crisis and all time high unemployment (60%).

Not that easy senpai.

>unemployment (60%).
Where the hell are you? Why are you worried about gains when your entire economy is collapsing?

Get a fucking job, parasite.
>Job crisis and all time high unemployment (60%).
Stop pulling idiotic numbers out of your ass.

sell drugs

buy the cheapest milk, then buy rice and beans and just eat that every day

learn how to budget you idiot

Small town, with over 5000 people receiving unemployment benifits. Also lots of backpackers. Who take jobs below minimum wage

Job crisis!? Hahahahahaha fucking lol.
Stop making excuses for yourself you fucking loser.

I literally walked past 10 stores in my local shopping village looking to hire casual staff. I know for a fact that there are daily job ads on sites like gumtree, indeed and seek. You're a fucking loser who makes excuses because you're too lazy to become a productive member of society.

I've worked 25 hours this week while studying a law degree full time to pay for your centrelink income, what have you done? You fucking disgust me.

> major city fag who think everything is the exact same as where they are

Why do you need to buy clothes every week. I buy a lot of clothes at once around once a year or so.

also:
>YOU DON'T NEED TO DRIVE EVERYWHERE
>USE LESS POWER/ HEATING WHATEVER
>L2 BUDGET SHITLORD ITS EASY PZ

yeah he's actually right, australia small towns have literally no jobs at the moment

>Small town fag who pulls bullshit unemployment statistics because they're too lazy to print out a resume and hand it out at local shops. So instead, they go on Veeky Forums to complain about how poor they are.

Hope you enjoyed your eggs that I paid for this week, fucking loser.

If you supposedly live in a small town just apply everywhere you can, regardless of whether or not they are hiring.

> 32° in spring
> only gonna get hotter
> not using a fan or air-con

What are you buying clothes for? What do you need the gas for if you're a neet?

Anyway, bodyweight it up and go run until you get a job, dingus.

Im not sure what its like in australia, but here in burger land eggs are like 68 cents for a carton of 18 or a few bucks for a crate of 60.
Dumbbells at walmart are $6 for the bar and iirc the 5 pound plates are $4 or something like that.
also, those pullup bars that go in the door frame are about $12 to $19.

If you live in a small town, sell your fucking car and buy a bike you idiot.

Cardio gains, no gas bill.

>Job crisis and all time high unemployment (60%).
what do you live in the middle of the fucking outback or something, australia's unemployment is 5.6%

Stop being a pussy just walk around in your underwear at home.

>"wah how do i get more money Veeky Forums"
>rational answers including budgeting etc.
>"nah, i'm just going to come up with an excuse for all your suggestions"

Fuck off.

I thought rent in small towns was cheap af, at least compared to what I pay in a city

t. Someone whos never dealt eith heat and humidity

This

I'm in Australia and I literally applied for like 20 warehouse positions in the past month. 6 want to hire me and are paying 30 an hour or more.

Fuck off

So you're just going to stay in this shithole and not have a job
FOREVER?

>Law degree in Aus

Have fun not finding a job and earning 60k at best out of uni for 60+ hours a week, lmao.

> everywhere in Australia is exaclty like where I am

eat rice, eggs, and red meat. or if you wanna go keto switch the rice with peanut butter or macadamia nuts (you can buy them wholesale online)

Ausfag here.

Is $1000 a week after tax good money?

What are majority of people with degrees earning. 60-65 after tax?

I save about that much after general expenses like fuel, groceries, $50 a week misc expenditure, mortgage repayments. I'm also saving for a wedding and another house deposit. Currently sitting at $50k in my bank acct.

I've got two degrees but didn't go a field in either of them cause I didn't like to sit in an office all day erryday.

Join the police. Easy money, fit lifestyle and good benefits / super.

yo where bro, hook me up

>I'm also saving for a wedding
waste of money imo, unless your girl really wants it, defacto's same shit without the cost

It is the same shit but she wants a wedding and I am in a good enough financial position to afford it. I definitely feel like the money could be spent on other things but it's only money and I can't take it with me when I'm dead.

I'm also very old fashioned and believe we should be married, have kids and own a house. Just the way I was raised I suppose.

Where in aus are you senpai? Blue mountains here, 11000 population, high unemployment but there are actually a decent amount of job, its just that the youth are all junkies who dont actually want to work. Does that describe you in any way?

>32c
>hot
I live in a place that gets up to 43c for the norm, It's called not being a faggot. If you're inside all day the heat is a minor inconvenience

Mate, everything here costs and arm and a leg. Regardless, OP should sack up, move to the big city for work and learn to budget

Join the police. Easy money, fit lifestyle and good benefits / super.

That's exactly my goal bro. But 1 + year wait man.

How much are you earning atm in your current job?

I have to get my first aid qualification before I can apply to vic pol.

Eggs from the 2 supermarkets usually run at around $4/dozen if you get battery farmed ones, up to as high as 8$/dozen for feel good happy chicken eggs. Chicken breast from the supermarket is around 8$/kg. Things are generally way morw expensive in aus than the states, OP seems like a no hoper though.

Depends what the primary industries are around that small town. If there are mines reasonably close then prices skyrocket. My sister is paying the same rent for a flat 2 blocks from the beach as i am in a shithole mining town that doesnt even have a river to fish in.

That's too hot for any white person, fucking abbo

I gotta get back to the fuckin wild WA soon m8