Once you get fit how do you actually talk to girls? How do you do it Veeky Forums

Once you get fit how do you actually talk to girls? How do you do it Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't .

talk with body language
words are for cucks
talk with your eyes (stare at a girl's ass until she notices you staring), talk with your dick (whip it out and start stroking), swagger over to her and grab her (with your free hand) drag her to a quiet place and seel the deel

Here's what works for me, every time: you go up to her and say "hello?" Like you're answering the phone and then stare at her and speak as though this stranger just called you say something like "who is this?" Or "may I ask who is calling?" She'll love your sense of humor and start giggling then you get to throat fuck her

Great tips do you guys have more!! Should I just be myself??

>stare at a girl's ass until she notices you staring
if you're attractive this actually works lol

what's even better is going to the gym, and asking girls if they are working out. because they obviously are working out, that's why they're at the gym.

they'll love your sense of humor

Bring your trenchcoat and foam sword, that way she csn suck you off anywhere concealed by your trenchcoat... and nobody will come near you for social interaction because you have a fucking larp sword. Works every time.

is that you Chad?
GOLDEN
Yes.

You don't. You wait for the body language and clues that they want you to approach them and then you just be yourself.

Approaching random women at the gym will work with large numbers, but mostly they are sweaty and tired and just want to do their workout. However, that doesn't mean the one who comes into the middle of the weight area and starts stretching doesn't want to be approached.

I don't talk to them, they come to me and I do whatever I want

I still get nervous and spill spaghetti when I talk to cute girls *sometimes* and it doesn’t stop them from flirting with me. I’m not the type to approach either so I just wait until we’re close to each other and just be friendly/smile/be open to what they say.

FUck off cunt I actually have a date tonight and I don't need any fkn ideas from here espessically ones that sound plausible

Get your cock out under the table at the restaurant and then drip your fork and ask her to then pick it up and when she goes under the table near your legs you shove your cock in her mouth

Show her dominance

a friend of mine actually uses this humor with results.
he messages tinder girls at 1pm in the afternoon with "you up?"

You do Not know how tempting that sounds. Would never ever do it.

That's genius, I'm gonna steal it

They're the ones that usually approach and talk to me

Flirt aggressively. Screen out the girls who aren't down to fuck just by toughing their arm or wrist lightly and watching how they react. Treat it like a numbers game and accept women for the fickle creatures that they are. Above all, understand how powerful momentum is: the more women you fuck and get a reputation as a "player douchebag," the more attractive you secretly are to other women. Women are instinctively attracted to a man with a high lay count.

What do you look for in a reaction?

Just be yourself! You don't need to care about petty things like fitness, dressing well, grooming well, hygiene, or being self-reliant, just be yourself and the right person will come along in time!

Sadly this is true my friend is one of these and girls are always saying how fucked up it is and how hes just a douche then the next week i hear them talking about how they ended up fucking him

If you have the face you can literally stick your tongue out and go WBLWBLBLBLBLBLBLFPFPFPBLBL spit flying out all over her and still fuck her within 20 minutes.

If you don't have a Chad face nothing you say will work.

c-curse you, Chad! foiled again! Zoinks!

Entire thread are robots.

The key is to let them do the talking. Girls like to talk about themselves. Plus, if you reveal any lame personal details then you might as well walk away.
Protip: have 5 stories of your own, ready to tell. Ask questions, and respond in empathetic ways. If you're analytical then you sound like an autismo
>"wow, that's gotta be really hard, how does that make you feel?"
Not
>"hmm, have you tried this? It might solve your problem"

Fpbp

>Does your dad work at Heinz cause you got great cans
Guaranteed reaction everytime

>What do you look for in a reaction?
If you're wondering whether to even approach a girl, make eye contact and look for indicators of interest. If you're trying to gauge her reaction to you touching her lightly, just read her reaction. Does she pull her hand or wrist away and look uncomfortable or does she smile or even giggle a little? A lot of girls are honestly really autistic when they start flirting back. It's like their brains leave their head when they meet a guy they like.

On the flip side, if a girl doesn't like you, it's not hard to tell, either. And a lot of times, she might actually find you attractive but she just isn't available, or she thinks all men are pigs because she read a feminist article that told her so, or she watched a movie that put her in a state where she now feels she deserves to be a princess and courted by only a Hollywood stud. Women are fickle, emotional creatures. How they feel at that exact moment is the most important thing. Amazingly, you might have better luck on a different night with the same girl but I wouldn't waste a ton of time trying to find out; that's just bad time investment. Remember, it's a numbers game.

>my friend is one of these and girls are always saying how fucked up it is and how hes just a douche then the next week i hear them talking about how they ended up fucking him
Women can't help themselves. It's just not in their nature to resist their evolutionary instincts. Women will act on their emotions and then use their logic and reasoning abilities, such as they are, to justify their actions to themselves. Men have a tendency to do the opposite; to understand the world through reason and then emotionalize their conclusions.

PS: If you don't know what the IOIs are, here are some more common ones. A lot of time it's just obvious a girl finds you attractive--or at least, that you pass her looks threshold--but some guys are slow on the uptake.

If she's clearly not interested after the first conversation then let it go. If a girl wants you she might even initiate contact.

U N D E R R A T E D

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
This dude got you. He can teach you things that range from being happily married to dating prostitutes. You can tell your future kids to thank me

>that feel when you're not up at 1 pm