What's a super filling breakfast for under 500cal...

What's a super filling breakfast for under 500cal? I have about 400cal of rolled oats(inc milk) and generally I'll get hungry pretty quickly.

add in (with the oatmeal or on its own) a cup of frozen mixed berries

Filling, healthy, and not too many calories.

have a banana aswell

too many carbs

I just have 200 calories of oatmeal with a little bit of whole milk then 3 hardboiled egg whites, it works for me

what type of oatmeal is best? rolled, steel cut, instant?

>400kcal oats
You are consuming over 100g of carbs in one sitting.

carbs arent bad you dumb fucking faggots

You know 100g carbs are 400 kcal, right?
And oats have protein and fats too user
Go back to memeFitnessPal

>inc milk
to me at least milk is not satiating at all. maybe remove the milk and add half a banana/whatever fruit to taste and then other grains until you get 500?

100g of carbs and above is a lot for your body to digest. Personally I’m more hungry eating 50g instead of 25g twice a day. Why are you guys so delusional?

Slap some nana's, some chia, some flax seeds and mix in a teaspoon of coconut oil.

Because I don't have a sedentary desk job? I need carbs for 8 hours of work and the gym

What is your point?

someone answer this i'm thinking about doing some oats (buy a 50lb bulk order)

Carbs give you the hungry feeling, that’s why it’s great for bulking and worse for cutting. I don’t care what you need. If you are complaining about hunger and work on the internet, but doesn’t accept the answere, you are just a woman.

steel cut is 100% master race

so keto isn't just a meme? Eating vegs, meat and fat more filling?

Tuna
Vegetables
Coffee

no it's not lmao

i eat basically more than what OP is suggesting on the daily and my triglycerides are 40 ng/dl

don't fall for keto fag bullshit

complex carbs don't give you any hungry feeling especially if you combine them with any fats

you must be thinking of refined carbs which I do not recommend anyone consuming outside of a pre and post workout meal

if op opts for steel cut then they aren't refined and are perfectly fine

Come on anons, this is entry level. Did you even read the sticky?

Steelcut is marginally better than roller, which is a lot better than instant.

I’m not even on Keto, why are you being so delusional? I’m just not following the Amerifats diet of 300g carbs a day.

300g carbs + 150 g proton means 1800 Kcals , that means anyone who isn't a small child would need at least 1700 more Kcals , I hope you don't consume 1700 Kcals of fat user , RIP HEART

or maybe you don't lift or do any cardio and sit in front of a desk all day ?

thank you

wait idgi why does the nutrition facts decide which oats are the best? first of all, steelcut seems to have the least nutritional content.

do this, mix three eggs with 50g of oats , that will be about 380 calories, then make a fruit juice, my personal favorite is watermelon, strawberrie and lime on sparkling water. thats about 50 or 60 calories for 500ml of not so thick juice

i do intermitent fasting, and my cut is going great, yesterday two hours before working out i ate a medium pizza and ate 300g of chicken, after working out, i ate a huge bowl of veggies and leafs and more chicken

Just got a job at a software company, they keep a fully stocked kitchen. I've had an egg and cheese sandwich/bagel every morning since I started working there. I haven't gained any weight but I've put on a noticeable amount of muslce the sandwich I around 400 calories according to MFP. It's also delicious.

>What's a x?
Got back to rebiit faggot

Fuck it, gonna bump for this.