How do I get rid of dandruff?

How do I get rid of dandruff?

1. Do not ever, ever under no circumstance never, ever scratch your head...EVER.
2. Shampoo your scalp and your hair.
3. Do not wash hair daily.
4. Conditioner should be used on hair but do not scrub into scalp.
5. After shampooing your hair and prior to rinsing, massage your scalp and really get the blood moving.
6. Avoid hair products like hair spray, gel etc.... For styling learn the proper use of a hair dryer.
7. DO NOT SCRATCH YOUR HEAD!

Get a haircut, i get it when my hair gets to long

head n shoulders, not even joking

Shit it weak boy

>Whenever i was bored in class i would scrape the dandruff from my head and let i fall on my desk
>would do this until i get decently stacked pile of dead skin
>would get my ruler and would line my dandruff like it was a line of cocaine
haha autism

Pretty sure this is the opposite of what you should do

Only wash your hair with cold water, i swear it works

head and shoulders has zinc, you want the selenium sulfide. Head and shoulders tells your skin to stay on and selsun blue kills the yeast that causes the problem. T-gel has tar and I figure that kills the yeast, but you don't want to use it your whole life because cancer. I get dandruff on my face. It's called sebhoraic dermatitis. I wash my face with selsun blue because it tells head shoulders to fuck off and die.

It's an auto-immune thing on a yeast species that is basically ubiquitous. It comes back if you stop treatment. It's also caused by being disgusting.

Weekly haircuts helped me sort my dandruff problem.

use moo goo shampoo and conditioner for a few weeks to get rid of the filth you have. then shampoo once a week or less and use conditioner only. wash your hair with cold water. thats it

Try different shampoos. People have different hair that reacts differently to shampoos.

My mom gets dandruff with Pantine and doesn't with Head and Shoulders. I'm exactly the reverse.

I think it's the same way with skin types and different soaps.

Samefagging. Not all selsun blue has selenium sulfide, like the normal one doesn't even. You gotta read some labels. Wash daily After that works, try not being disgusting and see if it comes back. I don't know who the fuck you people are that don't wash your hair in the shower, but holy shit, you guys must be greaseless monkeys. People wash their hair once a week and its gross. Wash your beard if you have one. Every day. Don't be disgusting.

Sorry, not OP. Forgot to change from previous thread.

Head and shoulders clinical strength has it. Cleared mine up. Kind of stinky though

>tea tree oil
you're welcome senpai

T-Gel and a good conditioner. Maybe try Aragon Oil and massage in

MCT oil, or coconut oil. MCT oil is easier because it's a liquid at room temperature.

I have seborrhea dermatitis, which is basically just really bad dandruff. If I put mct oil in my hair overnight every few weeks, I have zero dandruff. I do also use head n shoulders as my daily shampoo. If I didn't use head n shoulders and I just used regular shampoo, I would have to use the mct oil more often.

Put it in your hair overnight and sleep with a towel on your pillow. Don't scratch your scalp, even if it gets itchy. If you don't listen to me and you scratch your head, it will turn into the worst itch you've ever head and you won't be able to sleep.

Nizoral nigga. Shit is magic

go piss off some native americans

Same.

I've got scalp psoriasis. Not nearly as bad as it could be but still very annoying. Helps for me to have short hair. Gonna try peppermint oil soon. A shame cause I like having long hair.

dont feel bad user when i was in gr9 i had acne bad enough to warrant a prescription topical cream that cause flaking and I did the same thing with said flakes
>girls loved me, trust me

Just get the basic head and shoulders and use it every other day or everyday if you want. This does the trick for 9/10 people. Be warned if you do get the one with selenium in it, it will make your scalp stink like fuck for a day or two after using it once. Its a sour chemical smell. Because thats what happened to me. Looked up reviews and it happens to a ton of people.

>Nizoral nigga. Shit is magic
This
Also helps against balding

>tfw balding and scalp problem

vaccuum

REEEE I HAVE EYEBROW DANDRUFF
WHAT THE FUCK

Buy head and shoulders anti dandruff shampoo........

Shave it

Just shave your head faggot

fuck off

You need to shave it first to remove the cause of it. When it grows back it should be pretty much gone.

Haha me 2 hab atsm.

Same