EC Stack

Do any of you guys have utter shit discipline like I do? I literally can't cut at 2 lbs a week for more than 2 weeks unless I'm using an EC stack. This thing is a god send.

EC stack thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/ephedrine/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw you'd start ECA stack but you're afraid you have some undiscovered congenital heart defect like zyzz

don't use aspirin; it thins the blood

ramp up slowly and stop if you have problems

>the stopped EC stack for a couple months
>start it again literally yesterday and jump straight to 25mg and 200mgs caffeine
>force my self to eat less and plan to eat more at dinner time
>feel like my heart is going to explode the whole day
>go to friends house, rip monster bowl
>get home, vomit all over driveway
>Go straight to sleep

I pretty much didn't eat anything that day

user, why did you jump straight into that dosage? A few days of ramping up never ruined someone's cut.

(if you didn't eat anything, it was a successful tho desu)

bump

I'm super sensitive to caffeine. One cup of coffee has me in a shaking badly.
Could I get away with only doing like 30mg of caffeine?
Is there anything I can substitute it for?

What are the benefits of this?
I can cut for a few days then I just start eating again. Doesn't first medicine suppress hunger?

Nah I doubt it. You'll build a tolerance to 30mg super fast, even if you're sensitive. Peak EC stack has you doing 600mg a day. Maybe try ramping up to "just" 200mg and see where that takes you?

I personally don't like coffee in that you can't tell exactly how much caffeine it has (plus it yellows your teeth). If I were you, I'd buy caffeine in powder form so you can get smaller doses. Mix it into something though because it tastes like shit.

>went to see doc
>says I have elevated pulse rate and irregular heartbeat
>so close to my BF% goal and so tired of caloric deficit
I told her I'd cut out ephedrine and caffeine entirely but I'm just going to cut back from 2 doses a day to 1 dose in the morning

noob here, can someone explain what this does and how it works?

just appetite suppressant of something more?

examine.com/supplements/ephedrine/

Caffeine suppresses appetite, ephedrine is chemically similar to meth, and asprin is used as a blood thinner to "counteract" the increases in blood pressure and heart rate from the other two.

Reminder to make sure you get enough potassium

Please someone tell me how to reduce my tolerance to EC stack. I've been on it for almost three weeks now and although it was crazy powerful in the beginning, it does almost nothing for me now. Actually makes me feel a little depressed. No huge boost in energy or focus, no appetite suppression, not even an elevated heart rate, shit sucks.

After scouring decade old bodybuilding.com threads and other forums about adderall they say that taking L-Tyrosine and Magnesium can reduce tolerance, is this true and do any of you guys have any experience with this?

This is actually my second time doing EC stack, the first time I did it like four years ago was absolutely unbelievable, I felt like fucking superman and had crazy focus, energy, motivation, etc. I didn't really feel any of that starting it this second time though, is it at all possible to get that feeling back? Anything I can do/take?

Please help bros.

good looks senpai

How do I EC Stack as an Ausfag?

What's the difference between EC Stack and ECA?

ey brahs, do we have any cut-masters in the house?

anyone have good advice regarding losing 10-15 lbs?

current at 215lbs at 6'2, pretty strong lmao2plate bench press etc.

but ive never really cut.

2600 is TDEE according to scoobs, and ive been eating 2000 kcal and 200 g protein a day

will i lose my gains? should i cut at more calories?

You're only supposed to run it for 3 week cycles, why the fuck are you still on it? The only way to kill a dependency is to cut it out

Any Ausfags have any other solutions to being in Australia? Not being able to run an EC stack sucks ass.

the E part of the stack is illegal in my homeland.
sucks man

wtf no, the old hot'n'fit website said to run 8-12 week cycles

admittedly that site isn't around anymore still

hey does anyone know if yohimbine will increase tolerance to ephedrine? they're both stims right? can i take ephedrine for one week, then yohimbe for another and never lose tolerance for either?

>25g Ephedrine
>12.5g Ephedrine

You fucking retard

EC; Ephedrine and caffeine.

ECA; Ephedrine,caffeine and asprin.

THe A is usually dropped since a lot of people don't use it, due to sides. Just us EC and fish oil.

bump

I just use one in the morning. Especially because my sleep is sensitive to disruption. I have no issues sticking with my PSMF.

>been taking ec stack for two years.
>take tyrosine, magnesium and delsym to combat tolerance.
>take cayenne pepper to combat the increased blood pressure.
>shits are fire because of cayenne pepper
>don't eat so I won't shit
>haven't eat or slept in two days

will uppers/downers affect my gains?

No it doesn't... it's a platelet inhibitor

Thought I was going to collapse last time I used EC as a pwo

What should my dosing for an EC stack be?
6'1 230-235

I was going to do a dnp or a clen cut but ec may work better.

huh dude idk fuck man if only there was an infographic or something to tell us doses and shit, like something like a picture, you know? with all the doses and shit like that all neatly lined up, fuck maybe thrown in a pic of a box of bronkaid or something like that. fuck man, yeah that'd be so helpful and awesome, and you know what would really be the icing on the cake? if that pic with all that relevant information was the first fucking picture in the thread, like right there, like RIGHT FUCKING THERE AT THE TOP, that'd be unbelievably useful goddamn, imagine the possibilities if such an image existed or was in this thread, we may not have to embarrass ourselves by asking retarded fucking questions

You know what would be really awesome? If a pretentious asshole learned that height and weight has huge influences on the dosing of medications, man thatd be fucking awesome because like somebody who is 5'7 and 160 shouldnt like take the same as a guy who is 230 and 6'1.

you're average height and average weight in ameritard land fucker, that pic is averaged

for real though most people i know don't work up to the full dose ever because of chest tightness and shit, so if ur a big guy then the full dose should do ya

Im mexican but k

Thanks for some actually useful information, ive never used cutting compounds or even supplements so i want to 100% know what to expect before i jump into it

u r 1 big burrito for a beaner

in that case you should be aware that ephedrine is chemically similar to meth and shouldn't really be taken lightly, so build up slowly and try not to get addicted to the euphoria it'll give ya the first week or so

Or cut the pills in half. After breakage, you'll get like 80mg instead of 200. This might be more manageable. If you're really motivated, get a mortar and pestle and make 3-4 days worth of caffeine boost at once, then mix that shit into your morning shake or something.

Thanks for the tip, my family is filled with fucking tweakers so i do need to watch out.

Since the pills are bronchodilators should i worry about an enlarged heart or asthma from lung scarring?

ephedrine illegal in australia
fuck this country

So I'm q coffee and energy drink addict. Would it be ok if I just used the E and got my caffinr through too many monsters?

yeah source of caffeine doesn't matter and actually the l-tyrosine and taurine helps against stim tolerance

but woof that's wut, 4 energy drinks a day?

No bully plz

Uh, I just read somewhere that you can intensely increase the effectiveness of stims like ephedrine by taking really low doses (like 5 mg a day) for a few days, and apparently your tolerance skyrockets, any speedfags wanna confirm?

*your tolerance nosedives i meant, fuck

just use speed you pussy

Where to cop?

Where I live 2/3 of the spics wearing nice boots and literally any trailer trash will have it.

>Please someone tell me how to reduce my tolerance to EC stack. I've been on it for almost three weeks now and although it was crazy powerful in the beginning, it does almost nothing for me now.

I'm kind of the same, even after going off it for a while and coming back it's not the same at all. I think that it might have more to do with a tolerance to the caffeine, because I never quite kicked the caffeine habit while I was off ECA. What this might mean is that in the beginning was actually the caffeine that was doing most of the effect and not the ephedrine. Idk.

>they say that taking L-Tyrosine and Magnesium can reduce tolerance, is this true and do any of you guys have any experience with this?

I'd never heard this but I was taking Tyrosine and Magnesium for a while when I wasn't doing the ECA and before I started again. (Was taking Tyrosine for pumps and Magnesium to balance out exertion headaches I think I was getting from taking Vitamin D and drinking alcohol; the magnesium seemed to work for this.) I don't think taking those supplements helped in the regard that you're talking about.

I learned about ECA from Jujimufu's article on it, and there it said that taking Benadryl downticks the synaptic regulators (or something like that—I'm not a scientist here) that Ephedrine upticks. (Maybe check the article out.) I've used some Benedryl but didn't notice much of a help in it causing ECA to regain efficacy, though it did help me sleep great (made me drowsy the next day most of the time though, sot hat I had to usually supplement with stims to get going in the morning).

>THe A is usually dropped since a lot of people don't use it, due to sides.

This isn't one of the normal side-effects, but when I was running an ECA pretty hard a year or so ago, I was noticing I kept getting this weird kind of tendonitis pain in one of my forearms. I treated this as an imbalance from the biceps and did forearm exercises to fix it, which it did, but the 'fixing' of the problem coincided with the exercises, but also with my taking substantially less aspirin. The emergence of the pain almost perfectly coincided with my starting to take aspirin once/twice a day.

When I hopped and taking aspirin frequently again I started getting minor pain in the same spot. It's possible it's a coincidence, who knows, but now I'm more careful about taking aspirin too often. Who knows how this shit work.

Just eat less you stupid fuckers, feeling like you heart is going to explode is not fun.

If you feel like your heart is going to explode, you're doing it wrong

why did you vomit?

You'll get used to it. First time I took a caffeine pill I was running around the house and doing impromptu pushups in kitchen at 4am.
These days I don't even notice any change.

You're fat. Do PSMF or water fast for a bit until you're at 10%. Then train up to 15% and repeat.

Half dose then single dose then two then regular cycle: straight after getting up (lets say 8am) then after 4 and another 4 hours. Last dose before at latest 8h before sleep.
200mg caff + 20-30 E

If it's your first time or first in a while then you ought to take half a dose or less so you don't freak the fuck out.
After few days/weeks you won't notice its effects as much but they're there. EC works better and better the longer you take, no need to cycle it.
If you're feeling hungry on it just drink more water.