His highschool didn't have a weight room

>his highschool didn't have a weight room

LMAOing @ ur life right now

I feel bad for kids in HS who don't have weight rooms
I had to pay 50$ every year of HS just for access to the weight room every day before/after school. It was cheap as fuck and actually really good especially considering cost.

>relying on a weight room
What a fucking dumbass brainlet, you're never to going to make it faggot

Veeky Forums is 18+ little man. you're gonna have to fuck off for a few years. no bump.

jealous desu

Any highschool worth a damn has one.

body weight and cardio is too complicated for me I MUST LIFT HEAVY THINGS BECAUSE I AM RETARDED

"Pride" isn't a virtue. Who decided on this shit?

My high school has one but I think it was restricted to classes / ppl who played sports
Didnt really care cuz there was a 24 hr gym across the street plus 5 other gyms in a 10 minute driving distance

Stay small bud

> tfw my high school did have a weight room but I was a skinny otaku loser and didn’t use it
The thing that makes me mad the most is that they called it cardio club

We weren't allowed to use it unless you were on a sports team.

I tried joining a program that used it on days the sports team weren't using it but I couldn't afford the fees

>tfw your school has a weight room but its only ever open for year 7s to use for their curls

>2 bars
>1 for each shoulder?

>Tfw highschool actually did have a weights room
>It was regulated by some dude who was only there on Tuesdays, and regularly didn't even come in
>Was not allowed to use it
>Weird Sports Pathway kids did get to use it for random, non lifting reasons
>They were a complete fucking joke; one of their hockey players was an obese girl who never fucking exercised anyway
>I was literally a house leader (school was split into 4 houses, I was in charge of one, not a school captain though)
>Still couldn't work out how the fuck to use the gym
>Had to use the shitty overpriced place over the road that was above a swimming pool
So glad I got out of that shithole. My uni is a bitch though, since they don't even have a gym.

I feel your pain man. I was never interested in traditional team sports, but I was literally a nationally ranking karate dude at one point. Karate is a fucking joke, but I was still more of an athlete than half of those morons. All I wanted to do was lift 3 times a week, but since I didn't want to deal with the wannabe Chad losers on the soccer team I wasn't allowed to. I'm still fucking bitter.

The worst part? Out of all those kids, only about half a dozen have gone on to compete in any sport on more of a local level. Half of those weren't in a sports team at school either.

>Still in my hometown
>Regularly see the sports kids at my gym
>I outlift pretty much all of them
>I'm still bitter inside when the topic comes up
>I can't wait for our reunion

Man, you need to let that shit go

>his highschool weight room didn't have a manlet pit

LMAOing @ ur life right now

Jealous as fuck that is a god tier gym

What's a reunion when you never left kek

Why should a school offer the services of a gym?
I don't want to spend taxes on that. Gyms are best maintained by the private sector.

Are you a communist by any chance?

>growing up in the city where HSs have weight rooms
lmaoing at your life city cunt

Veeky Forums isn't 18+ retard, and 80% of thr and posters are under 18, do you think adults are filled with the angst most posters exhibit

>laughing my ass offing at your life
Good job, you made yourself look like a retard

Just how illiterate are you? And, no 80% of the site isn’t under 18, jackass. The average here is about mid-20’s with posters ranging up to their 50’s.

Nice that you’re admitting to being undersged through. You know mods have been known to hand out perma bans for it.

>tfw hs had a weight room but I never touched it

>he doesnt know that adults are just as full of angst as teenagers
come back when you grow up cunt

>tfw started lifting 5 years ago in an olympic lifting gym, run by 2 guys
>one is a huge powerlifter, was into competitions in the 90s or something judging from the old timey photos on the walls
>the other one is the father of a world class female oly lifter
>they both also act as trainers without asking for any extra money, give great advice
>the gym itself has a lot of free weights and a few essential machines. They take a lot of input on what equipment to buy from the community, which has no crossfiters and barely any cardiobunnies

>tfw just moved to a different city
>all nearby gyms are commercial gyms with barely any free weights
>have to wait in line to get a barbell and a set of plates in order to have a decent workout

Why is that the case in most commercial gyms? Free weights cost a lot less than machines and treadmills, so the return on investment would be a lot better. Also it is clearly visible that most people are in the free weights area of the gym, so it's not like they don't see the demand for it

Got to use the weight room for only 1 day during gym class each semester. Why did they even build it?

European people know this feel all too well

>Tfw went to football centered high school
>tfw had neck machines and we had to use them out 3 times a week to prevent whip lash
>tfw couldn't understand why everyone took the neck pill so seriously until I realized I had an 17 inch neck

dumb christcuck

my school had one but I didn't start lifting until college

My HS only had 2 benches and a couple machines. Sucked.

>21.5 inch shoulders as novice lifter
>neck only 16.5

Seriously though if you don't have it without training it just take the neck pill and do it, it seriously improves your overall look and shows even when wearing clothes.

>his highschool didn't have an indoor pool, indoor track, and 9 hole golf course
HOW was public school guys?

What is a "year 7"? 7th grade?

It did but I ran cross country so I never used it.

I imagine everyone that unironically participates in karate is a bitter nerd

time to let it go sensei

Dude u are pretty wrong about that. The average age is definitely pretty low. I'm 19 and have been using Veeky Forums since I was 12. Most kids are congregated on /b/ /v/ and /pol/ et cetera...

This except idk what an otaku is