Who here use Fat Gripz?

Who here use Fat Gripz?

Any good? You work your regular routine and just add FG?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gg_Eu8VONq8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that guys biceps is too big

Almost as stupid as those "high altitude training" retard muzzles.

Almost as bad as using one of these youtu.be/Gg_Eu8VONq8

I have some at home for my EZ curl bar. But that's really the only time I use them. Theyre fine I guess.

One of my friends has one, I used it multiple times. I really like it, I think I will get one.
Buy one, but not the orange one, that will fuck up your grip in 30 mins. The original blue is enough.

>military grade

Why do civilians think our shit isn't made by the lowest bidder for the cheapest price? Anything that's actual military quality is likely to spontaneously fall apart at any given time for no particular reason.

Westside use something similar though

i'll never get how weak retards think their opinions have any value

I like how so many people see "military-grade" and think "wow.. must be so great!" when in fact military grade varies wildly and more often then not equals: "great in theory, shit in practice"

Easily conned dumb ass who bought a pair of fatfuck "grips" to go along with his retard muzzle spotted

what the fuck is that thing. Also the fucking video what the shit, literally the shittiest music I'ver ever heard in my life. WHO MAKES THIS SHIT.
at least it was entertaining.

>that quarter squat at the end
holy shit my sides

yes buy this grip device goyim, this isn't a company advertising its product. Op definitely doesn't work for fag grips.

OK, I've gotta ask what that is. Does it make it harder to breathe, and somehow that helps you train?

what the fuck

Multi million dollar company, used by NFL and UFC, goes to fucking 4chin to promote their product to neckbeards and autists. Sounds plausible.

Not worth the price in my opinion. Bought a pair about a year ago, and while they work as advertised, I'm not convinced they're worth $50. Just do forearm dumbbell/barbell work.

Literally shit-tier everything. Anything good I had in the military was purchased directly by me (assault pack, MOLLE gear, etc), and not the issued garbage.
RLTW

I bought cheaper ones for forearm training like curls n shit. Feels pretty nice.

Half of our shit is made by the legally blind (Skilcraft which the military buys all of it's office supplies rom) to boot. Military grade pen? Capable of disassembling itself in your pocket at a moment's notice for no damn reason!

It works but is pricey at $30 USD. Then Again I'm the same brainlet that wants to get a neck strap for neck exercises.

Aye, anyone who served cringes at the words "military grade" used in advertisement. To me its a synonym to hemorrhoids.

A guy in my gym uses large sponges for the same purpose.

Like taco bell saying their steak is usda select kek

I found the useful for any curls. standard 3cm bells are too thin for me, i had some elbow tendinitis everytime i started with more curling. thick grips just feel better and safer. i use them on curls, close grip bench press, skullcrushers, tri rope ext/pushdown, facepulls, neutral grip pullups. i wouldnt recommend them on most pulling exercisez tho, thick bar feel much more stable.

if your from europe, you can get cheaper variants by gorilla, power etc. or you can make them just by twisting some wrap/rag/towel around standard bar...

well some stuff is better, like tolerances on electronic components is higher, vibration tolerance too because of the shitty conditions it had to work in like the desert or on board a ship

also EVERYTHING is made by the lowest bidder you dunce

Just train forearms you faggots

>mfw pulling 3pl8 double overhand with fat gripz

They're pretty awesome

I have a set of the blue fat gripz. They are a good tool for training forearms and grip with anything that has a bar. Curls, dead lift, OHP, etc. I use them on everything. Really enhances the strain on your grip and forearms to keep ahold of them. Also use them on the squat rack when doing toes to bar, knees to chest or pull ups (my gym has no dedicated pull up bar).

Pricey for what they are, but integrating them into your workouts will give you some good results.

It's cuz of dem there fat gripz