ATTENTION ALL 6'4+ GUYS!!!

ATTENTION ALL 6'4+ GUYS!!!

Where the fuck can you find a good slim fit button up in LT size that doesn't cost an arm and a leg?

H&M has a few, but that's not enough variety.

>H&M
>pilfering through absolute garbage
>not investing in more expensive, solid pieces that last a long time

>live in florida
>sweat like a motherfucker
>shirts last about 5 wears before yellow sweat stains that wont come out

please understand i know what i'm talking about

>live in Florida

There's your first mistake jackass

what percent of your paycheck goes to the state?

Not him, but 25%

jesus christ dude.

you cali living?

0% state income in florida

I know that feel

There's a reason tailors exist. Not even kidding.

i want cheap and replaceable.

do you even read?

Yes actually, Bay Area to top it off.
I want to move somewhere that actually gets cold, and away from where I have to see and deal with tumblrina strawman archetypes.

wear undershirts my man.
i always do and those fuckers are yellow as fuck, if anyone ever saw them id be ashamed

well washington has no income, if you wanna keep west coasting.

and if you live on the border of oregon you can have the best of both worlds:
-no state income in washington
-no sales tax in oregon

isn't the yellow stain due to you using antiperspirant with aluminium?
if you're sweating so much anyway just wear regular deodorant and just alter behavior to minimize sweating as much as possible when not exercising/shirtless

Half of the californians that voted this state to hell are moving to OR, WA, and CO now. I'd move to Maine if there were any jobs there in tech field.

Long sleeved shirts with the sleeves rolled up look better than short sleeved shirts 100% of the time. Don't be that guy that wears short sleeved shirts.

How the fuck do you get yellow stains from sweat. Sounds absolutely disgusting.

just roll up the short sleeves, and you'll look like you're a try hard to be 1950s rebel without a cause, but normies won't give a shit

For the last year I've been getting my clothes from Mango Man, it's a little more expensive than H&M but it's more like adult, real man clothes, I got a polo and some slim fit pants just my size for 52€ last month. Also, where did you find good clothes in H&M? The last two times I went there I only saw mountains of faggot-trap-kid shit clothes.

There's always a time for short sleeve shirts, they look good in BBQs, plans in the beach and -sometimes-casual events, but yeah you'll always look better with a rolled up long sleeve

yea, like what does this guy think he's going to wear when he arrives to a St Tropez pool party?

sounds like you never hit puberty.