I quit drinking a month ago and have lost half a stone. Now I have a void, how do you fill it Veeky Forumsicizens?

I quit drinking a month ago and have lost half a stone. Now I have a void, how do you fill it Veeky Forumsicizens?
>inb4 the void was there before.
I know.

Find something else 2 enjoy try rock climbing

i switched to non-alcohol beers, they have half the calories, and you cant drink as much of those
some brands taste good enough

>rock climbing.
No mountains near me senpai.
I just been playing more vidya desu.
I love coffee and look forward to that, or diet sips. I usually get squash to fill my sugar craving.

There's no void. There's only you, user

Cardio for runners high. Biking specifically.

I have no idea i smoked pot daily for 10 yrs and stopped a few months ago i have no idea what to do with my self now when i was high i could at least talk to people now im just full of anxiety and fear

Compulsive exercising does it reasonably well for me. Also gives you more motivation to stay off the sauce (alcohol is bad for gains and fitness)

pot made it worse for me. I either wanted to stare at something for 2 hours or I wanted to go outside but was afraid 'people would know'.
I don't like dealing with normies even sober desu.
2deep
I'm cutting atm, sobriety helps the most I do some cardio nothing major. I'll do more as I get thinner and I can handle it.

how the fuck did Dark Matter get cancelled baka desu senpai

Jodelle refused to give succi succi to a network exec because she's too pure.

why didn't melissa do it then

Mellissa already gave him a disapproving handjob with gloves on for the pilot. The exec was just getting greedy.

try screaming into a pillow

Cause it was bad

Get the fuck out

>rock climbing
Don't you need a belayer or something?
Would consider it since my friend did it and got HUGE forearms but don't want to o deal with ropes and talking to randos

Who measures shit in stones anymore?

>no other countries exist outside of Amerilard

tea or coffee. I'm a tea junkie, i drink almost 2 liters a day when i'm not drinking booze.

That works at first but loses it's effectiveness. OP I've been reading again, mostly beach book garbage. Works to keep my mind occupied sometimes. Think I'm gonna try cooking more, might be satisfying. Stay on the wagon. You know you've had all the fun there is to get out of booze.

>scotland
>a country

no other country matters beside the USA

>2 litres
hopefully without sugar lad.
>scotland
kek try again amerilard.
wew

She looks like she smells bad and spends all her time copying and pasting her old Livejournal entries over to tumblr.

just get some xanax; like booze but zero calories

What the fuck is a "stone". Are you from some African tribal hellhole?

She's an actress so I doubt it. The hair is for a role. Now go back to /pol/.
>just do drugs bro!
>Amerilard detected

I don't even care if she smells bad, I'd fuck her through the bed till she turned into an actual Alessa to try to save herself, because one of us will die from exhaustion that night

>drug use is unilaterally bad because reasons

you tipping your bullshit won't change that fact

You don't replace booze with benzos unless you have to, dipshit.

>addiction
>cost
>aquisition legality issues
>side effects
>withdrawals
>tips

just use them in moderation and stop being bitch made and caring about the law?

the cops aren't out there wiretapping you to look for a box of xanax you bought off some milf with a script dude

Start doing drugs like ketamine, LSD, shrooms

>xanax holding milf
yeah not everyone is American faggot.

If you don't care about your liver get into whiskey, less calories.
I got into the habit of daily drinking and I just decided enough was enough today.
1st night without alcohol is hard famalam

neither am I but middle aged women have almost as many drugs as they have excuses why they aren't really abusing drugs

trust me I work in an office with 30 odd of them and the amount of mental gymnastics you hear about 'so yerh I was really stressed out and I was on my period and blah blah' basically 'yerh I binge on meds constantly but it doesn't count because reasons' has to be seen to be believed

Why would someone drink carb soup without alcohol?

>>stone

Exactly why I don't do drugs.
If you are well and truly addicted you can taper off, but it requires a lot of willpower. I was only on a six pack of strong beer a day so it wasn't so bad. Skipping lunch and basically living so I could get a buzz in the afternoon started getting old.
because alcoholism is worse I guess.

It gets easier. Experiencing sobriety again is a trip in itself, you're right about that.

Set a goal then accomplish it.
Example: want to be able to run up that hill by your house in under [some time] minutes? Work until you've don't it. Then set a new goal.

Some gyms have auto climb devices
Or you can just boulder
Also climbing is a pretty difficult and niche sport, I don't usually encounter anyone that a fuckin weirdo.
Whole set of gear is like ~100 bux
Worst part is how expensive the gyms are.

>I was only on a six pack of strong beer a day
The Eternal OP ladies and gentlemen.

>I have never posted in the alcohol general before
>getting drunk and fondelling a non-passing trap
Yeah alcohol really is a meme.

>Now I have a void, how do you fill it Veeky Forumsicizens?

HIIT Sprinting.

I wanna get a big king burger desu

because you realise its not alcohol that was your need , but a habit of drinking a beer to relax