Road cycling

is road cycling the unmanliest sport of all?

>wear spandex
>the skinnier you are the better
>saddle leads to nerve damage and sexual dysfunction
>block traffic everywhere u go
>equipment is overpriced and full of edgy brand logos

why are these manchildren on the road?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xFM5QiAd3QA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he doesnt want super quads

lol really embarrassing

nah pro road cyclists are monsters to be honest
it's crazy how they can pull off a tour de france race

I think we all know who the faggot is ITT

youtube.com/watch?v=xFM5QiAd3QA

stay mad cagecuck

Road cyclist are probably the toughest athletes. Google Paris-Roubaix, a 160 mile race with long sections of cobbled track instead of tarmac. The best riders complete it in under 6 hours.

I see these faggots in my town sitting at stoplights in traffic as if they were an automobile. Also never use the god damn bike path, they just ride on the white line.

never understood Paris-Roubaix
it's just torturing them for fun

lol where i live you're meant to be in the middle of the road at a junction, stops retards in cars turning left and running you over. Again where is the law that says you HAVE to use a bike lane? If the bike lanes aren't used maybe make better ones...

wouldn't that feel like operating a jackhammer for six hours straight?

Its a high profile race for the more 1 day orientated riders. Its nice to see professional riders that don't look like they've walked out of a concentration camp.

It is legit one of the most hardcore sports in existence.

riding a wheeled dildo while dressed like a faggot is not tougher than any contact sport

I curse you to be struck by an elderly woman in an enormous SUV who won't even stop and will later tell police she thought she might have hit a possum and will never feel remorse for your death, only anger at people who have dangerous hobbies and ride recklessly in traffic.

IIRC the cobblestones come near the end and are not contiguous
can't fucking imagine racing over them, esp when wet
must be nerve wracking knowing they're coming at the end

The sections of cobbles make up about 30 miles of the race distance. But some patches can become almost impossible to ride on if it rains.

>I see these faggots in my town sitting at stoplights in traffic as if they were an automobile.

In most states, according to the law, they are. In fact in many states it's actually illegal to ride a bike on the sidewalk, because sidewalks are for pedestrians.

>The More You Know (tm)

>road cyclist aren't toug....

>he's got dirt on his face
we got a badass over here

here's a ride my dad did for years
it's only a hundred miles and it's flat, anyone can do that

I agree. I have respect for the actual athletes, but I hate the middle aged fat guys who put on the spandex and leisurely ride around with traffic backed up behind them.

More like sitting on one

I used to bike 14 miles a day on a road bike in Florida summers. It's not close to 100 but I'm fairly sure I could finish that

sweet
it's in Wichita Falls so after you finish ride over to Rip's and get a pic with him
we should probably design you a custom SS jersey for the occasion

>why are these manchildren on the road?

Low VO2max, SUV riding, fatass detected. Enjoy your beetus and occluded arteries.

Not quite up to 100 yet but my goal is to do this one next year.

if you finish I'll pay you to pee on Rip's gym
50% bonus fee if it's rhabdo
amazing how popular that ride has gotten tho

>mfw I did this with my dad my sophomore year

Y'all know you can lift and do other things too, right?

I know two pro cyclists and they're fucking beasts. I can cycle just as fast as them but I can't keep up with that fucking stamina. One of them only trained for a year and won the grand fondo, fucking beast.

>Y'all know you can lift and do other things too, right?
we have a challenger for OP
what was your time?

Don't let the spandex and faggy demeanor fool you, road cyclists are some of the most redpilled bros out there.

I'm not a roadie but I spend a lot of time cycling on a pretty nice cannonadle 29" mtn bike, and every time I stop to take in the scenery or make a minor adjustment to my rig, EVERY single biker that goes by gives me the nod, and every other one will stop and ask if I'm okay/need any tools or anything.

I'm not one for the spandex, but I've gained a new respect for bikers after interacting with a few.

Also, some of them are pure fucking beasts. Its like the distance between long distance runners and sprinters.

>implying we don't

Mine was 4 hr 45 min, dad's time was 5 hr 20 min. it was a good time, if there are parents on Veeky Forums I'd definitely recommend you take your kid on one of these while they're in HS.

Wow that's busy. Must suck to be a resident there, EVERYTHING would be blocked

My wife does triathlons and I go to support her. All theses conditioned athletes gave no aesthetics. Just thin cardio peeps. Sometimes I juckle at how scrawny the men are. But it's there thang, so whatever. I'm sure if they put as much effort into lifting they would be muscular for sure. It's a lot of work cyclists put in. They just look gay as fuarck is all.