Do you know how to fight? What good is all that muscle if you can't use it?

Do you know how to fight? What good is all that muscle if you can't use it?

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/teen-wakes-from-coma-after-beating-1464354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I've been in a couple fights and took muay thai for a while. Really though fighting should be avoided whenever possible. Yeah it might sometimes be unavoidable but the legal trouble and physical harm you can experience isn't worth it. Plus you never know if whoever you're fighting might have friends that will just in or if they might pull a weapon.

>fighting
Nah, I'm white. There's a million ways a fight could go wrong and it's not worth it.

Big guy who used to gym at the same place as me was trying to get people off his bro and some bitch drove her car over his legs, now his fucked for months. Fights should be avoided, to much shit beats muscle

>guy gets hit
>goes down, hits head
>fukken dies
>other guy gets 20 years

i don't wanna be either

My afrikaans is shit, so google translate
>As I approached, I see my brother unconsciously lying on the sidewalk while a lot of people are killing him. He ran closer to assist his brother.
>I dived the one guy who was on my way to my friend. At that stage they stood behind a white Volkswagen Polo with the guy's girl in the car. After I dived him, he jumped up immediately and ran to the car in which his girl was sitting
>Of course I ran after him to catch him and stay there until the police arrive
>As he ran, he felt how something hit him very hard from behind. He fell to the ground.
>It was the girl driving the car. By the time I fell to the right, my lower body was already under the car and the car drove over my legs. I shouted!
>The car rolled back and the right front wheel came to a standstill on my leg

yeah, i whip out a gun

Some people train in the ring, I train at the range.

And in the gym.

This. If you try to fight me by attacking me I will shoot you in the face.

There is no way you could get me to fight without assaulting me or someone I love and either way the end result is the same.

One fight. I thought I won until the next day my hand was swollen and I found out I got a boxers fracture in my left hand.

Same guy who posted the leg bloke. When I was coming to the end of college, one of my friends got into a fight outside a club. Guy got him on the floor, guys friends decided to help in then, leaving friend bloody on the floor. He had to go for an operation on his head / brain for w.e reason, missed out 2 years of college when he was a few months away from finishing, lost all his gains and picked up weight. Seriously there is no reason to try and fight.

Was it Afrikaners on Afrikaners crime?

How badly is the guys legs injured?

i do mma for 18 years and I am a hunter
lifting is just for the fun
pic its me(the girl)

They don't specify race but I wouldn't be surprised if it was coloureds. That particular club is mainly coloureds. From the article, he can't drive a car at the moment and cannot walk properly.

>Muscle+ferocity wins street fights
>Being a defensive bitch gets you knocked out

What's not to get?

iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/teen-wakes-from-coma-after-beating-1464354

Oh look another thread from a retarded fightingfag.
What made you think we build muscle for fighting?

I never understood why fight threads are so popular on Veeky Forums. I don't think I've seen a single actual fight happen in real life.

Maybe it's because I've lived around white people all my life but I think if you're actually getting into fights you gotta be either very unlucky or hanging around scumbags.

If you want to learn how to fight to protect yourself just get a concealed carry license and don't hang out with trash.

>get in close
>use my superior mussel manlet leverages
yalls doomed

>and don't hang out with trash.
What if you're forced to?

my street fight record is 2-2-1
shit was dumb (I got some fucked up teeth from it) but sometimes the chimp instinct takes hold. Don't trust a man who has never been in a fight.

the reddit spacing is just as gay as your post

I know the basics of boxing and wrestling so if I fight against a normie I’m good but if they have actually trained I’m fucked

Sure. I had to wrestle my drunk friend in a parking lot a couple weeks ago. I actually picked him up and slammed him. I think he's like 230 too.

Someone has a fragile masculinity

how does one get into hunting? just get a license and a gun and randomly shoot animals? like wut

I'll fite every faggot ITT right now

>Don't trust a man who has never been in a fight.
I'd say it's the opposite, you shouldn't hang around people who get into fights all the time.

i'm not a violent person and don't antagonize people into altercations

therefore, if someone threatens violence against me and i feel i'm in danger i'll just pull my six shooter out and put one in his forehead if i have to.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

yerh grab the nearest weapon I can find; bite a chunk out of their face and kick them in the balls

honestly 'honour' in fighting is the biggest meme of all time; I've seen a martial artist of 7+ years go down getting glasses
just hit them as hard as possible in the most vulnerable area then stamp on their head til they stop twitching and GTFO

I live in one of the whitest cities in the UK and I've been jumped multiple times and involved in and seen a ton of fights

I saw someone get jumped by 5 guys with bats the other day