Find this in Power Rack

what do you do? Step inside and harness power of Satan or recoil in fear of a wrathful injury?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xo176uIPmbY
youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whichever makes me lift more

That gives me a good idea for my rack at home. Probably not pentagram/Satan garbage, but some Celtic-type runes, even fake ones from the Conan movie could be pretty cool. Be like lifting with the power of your ancestors.

fuck I'll sacrifice children if I have to, as long as it gets me to my next PR

>ancestors
None of yours used runes or were vikings you gay cunt.

>Irish
>Spanish
Will letting a Catholic priest touch me increase my PRs?

I took the plunge, Satan ftw
It makes for decent placebo but I'm the Satan angle had me spooked. I'm going to try to erase it or invert it or something, I really do fear a jinx & injury
Your picrelated is cool

Has to be your first born

uhhh, those aren't Norse runes - or even Nordic runes. I don't recognize a single one. see "rungalder" or "galdrastafur".

source: åäö och så vidare

>hurr satan is a cool badass smug guy
>death and pain are cool, funny things
>god is dead hurrr

a brainwashed generation im tellin ya.

go get a VHS copy of kubriks eyes wide shut and go fuck yourself with it.

god isn't dead, he just never existed outside of human imagination to begin with.

see what i mean, complete and utter brain damage

look at these zombified buffoons

nothing but negativity and destruction, exactly where they wanna have you

>Norway
>France
>China
>Japan
>Iceland
>Czech Republic
>Australia

nothing but negativity and destruction...

>newborn babies in africa get raped by adult men because of a superstitious belief that if you have aids you can get rid of it by passing it on to a newborn child

Was this God's plan for the child?

Hail Satan

>harsh facts of life are edgy

>expecting actual rebuttals from hat meme posters

You’re wasting your time. If you want an actual good discussion then start a thread on /pol/, you can actually have productive conversations provided that you don’t fire off snippy greentext one liners.

I pray to Crom before lifting. And if he will not listen, then to hell with him

>Golly gee why do people hate atheists? it's not like we bring our beliefs into everything we do.

It'll increase his PRs.

God holds power over Satan.
Pray for such sick godly gains that Satan himself mires.
Hit a new PR for reps.
Make it.
Thank the lord

>not doing reps for Jesus

That's my lowkey fantasy, get swole enough so I can break a pagan's idol with two fingers

Summon the demon Crowley to spot your squats

It's been scuffed to the point where it's not contiguous anymore so no worries, I just go about my business.

occultism is for fucking fags.
Put a picture of you down there and worship the true beast

Dude that's a devil's trap, it ment to TRAP Satan, not summon him.

Fag spotted

This nigger actually believes in the NWO conspiracy bullshit lol get a life faggot

>tfw actively seeking out someone too molest me to increase my lifts

It doesn't work, I'm too old to get that gains advantage

okay Mr. Autism

probably ask the gym staff to clean it off before i use it desu

do 3x6 and sacrifice my gains as tribute

At this point the fact that a New World Order is planned and in progress isn't really a conspiracy.

>humans are bad
>blames god

Everytime

>god knows every action every human will ever take before they're even born
>knows in advance every evil act of humans and does nothing to stop it, because it's all his will

>god creates universe, all the rules of that universe and all that inhabits that universe
>deliberately creates evil and inflicts it on his creations for no reason

Please post actual runes.
I'm not trolling I want me some fuckin real deal

>gives everyone chance to live forever

Harsh man

Also the last time god intervened he sent a flood to kill everyone but you know, whatever you want bud

Avoid it. The gains are not worth it.

>cruel and unusual punishment is considered morally wrong, punishment must fit the crime
>in historical societies and third world countries today someone who steals food might have their hands cut off, which by our standards would be incredibly excessive

>endless night and day burning pain and torture and agony for countless millions and millions of years forever if you don't believe in God but this isn't excessive because God is good and just, the ultimate divine being
>God knew before you were born every moment of your life and created you knowing you would not believe in him
>God created you to torture you forever for no reason

You mixed it up, that isn’t a pentagram, you just turned your squat rack into a trap for demons

>you either choose to beleive or don't.

That simple. Idk why your making this hard. Its your fault. Your also implying life is linear and god just planned it all out for us. It would be no point to create us if that were true.

hitchpilled? i was too at like 18 years old

ofc the literal christian god is bullshit but just take this from the beginning of the bible

>in the beginning there was the word, and the word was god

thats refers to the vibrational nature of the universe.. sound, resonance, frequency

its just that it all has been warped over time, today religion is just mind control

but there truly is more than the material world. think of satan or god more like a vibrational frequency, an energy

So you don't care that God is objectively cruel and evil?

And you're saying that God is not all-knowing and that his powers are limited? That doesn't really fall into Christian beliefs

>muh vibrations

Nah I'm good dude. I mean, if it makes you happy go for it. Not gonna bash you lmao

>objectively

From your point of view? Lmao

Actually I really dont want to get into subkective and objective argumwnts on an anonymous meme sharing board. Just a waist of time

sure thing buddy

>undercover demon steps in to get gains
>trapped inside
>no choice but to keep lifting
>no one will release him for the fear of the gains he's gotten

Pray to muscle Jesus while squating atg and teabgging that faggot star

I swear evangelical atheists like this are more annoying than jehovan witnesses. You can at least slam the door on those

Why can't Christians logically defend their beliefs?

"Defend" implies someone attacking. Knocking on some poor sleeping fucker's in the morning to talk about your faith should be considered assault. Go fuck a squirrel

Same shit with the fucking evangelical atheists. Nobody asked for your opinion you hat tipping neckbeard. You're only spouting shit you read from a book as well anyway. The difference is one moron read dawkins and the other read the bible. Both of you fucks are annoying

>demon is trapped in squat rack
>can’t exorcise him while he’s exercising

>"Defend" implies someone attacking
Like saying that you're brainwashed for not believing in God?

Just scribble a fucking loli in your power rack then. This is a mongolian knitting forum, not facebook. Nobody cares if you believe in magic or not.

It's almost like he gave us a choice as to how we behave and that our actions are our own doing.

where did i say "believe in god" with that post lmao

alt for norge faggot

It'd be rude to not let him finish his sets

But the collapse of the wave function happens because of our system to describe atomic interaction, and because our method of 'observation' is comparable to throwing objects at a wall to determine which ones are glass when they break.

We don't have definite proof that our observation is changing anything, outside of our sorely mismatched system for describing the phenomenon.

dat strawman

wrong. its been proven for quite some time now.

let this nuclear physicist who worked for NASA explain it to you more thoroughly

youtube.com/watch?v=xo176uIPmbY

youtube.com/watch?v=BhMIz_iJtzQ

warning, this is a brainlet filter

>doing reps for a person
>literally worshipping an idol
You shouldn't lift for a restricted version of a divine being imo, even if it wasn't against the (transcribed) word of God.

Lift anyway. I know how protect myself from any possible dark magic, and I know the pentagram is nothing evil in itself.

>free will isn't a thing
>God actively forces everyone down one path (see Eve and the serpent in Eden)
>other gods/dieties don't exist in Bible (see Revelations)
>God doesn't punish Jews for worshipping other gods (see Jeremiah 44)
>God punishes good people for no reason (see Book of Job)
>God made everything and everyone exactly like him, not simply in His image
>God had a hand in making every person, not only Adam and Eve
>God is responsible for creating the situations leading to the Fall of Man to preemptively punish every being to exist after that event for no reason
Maybe if you actually picked up the bible and read through it, you would have any foundation to create arguments against faith instead of reciting third-hand arguments from people that never spent a moment reading the information they religiously attack.

>christcucks
I respect their devotion to god but there is only one true religion and it is hinduism

The Seal of Mars maybe add the numbers table of Mars.

what if my ancestors were thieves and whores?

Freemasons are cool. I'm friends with a bunch of them and they are good guys, just a bit nerdy

Jews are stuck on the first level of hell my dude. They will never know his love. Pretty bad place to be...

>6 7 6

What does this mean?

The Alex Jones wannabe was the guy who started mouthing off his religious nonsense here first. See

>see "rungalder" or "galdrastafur"
you're one image search away. not gonna spoon-feed you

jo. Jag föredrar Norge också numera.

>see "rungalder" or "galdrastafur"
you're one image search away. not gonna spoon-feed you

jo. Jag föredrar Norge också numera.

Satan is cool though. Most people that are into satanic shit don't actually believe satan is real; that's ridiculous. Demonic shit is just a cool aesthetic.

>Free will exists
>God meticulously created every single aspect of the universe, including each individual human brain, and set every single thing that's ever happened into motion at the subatomic level and knows the outcome perfectly

Pick one.

I honestly would be so happy if I saw this in the only cage at my LA Shitness.

I have the capability to call you a faggot, but my free will abstains me from that.
>God created every aspect of the universe including each individual human brain
But that's false. He never created the souls in people nor people themselves (aside from Adam and Eve). God cursed Eve (and women in general) to bear children and to be subservient to man. He didn't create you and me, He created the conditions for such things to exist, just like how you didn't create mold by placing cheese on the counter for a week.

I think they all know they deserve God's wrath and that's why (or one major reason) they do everything they can to inconvinence the lives of others before they die, and the old become significantly more bitter because they knock at hell's gates.

>not heading home, dipping my crucifix into some water and saying a prayer over it, and cleaning the floor while saying the Lord's prayer.
>not lifting in a sanctified power rack.

Do you even lift for spiritual gains bro? Your body isn't just your temple. It's a temple for Jesus too.

>Reps for Jesus
I could totally see this as a muscle shirt graphic
Top kek
I can only imagine the curiosity of onlookers if I were too. I mean, that's weirder than a Instagram, it just doesn't have the same aesthetics
I believe it, and that most at unwilling pawns
I feel if there were a time and place for Satan, it'd be in the rack, no doubt
Come on bro, you mustnt be adding enough children's blood to your protein shakes, shitll tighten up your skin fast and turn your clock back 20 years
>good goys
>nerdy
Agreed
The nig ones make me cringe though!
Picrelated

I'm a 32° AASR MM
The symbolism is everywhere, NWO is real
Picrelated creepy art, Bank of America lobby

Mural 2
I think they may read right to left

It makes sense either way, just gets ominous if

*if read from right to left
That's how it's meaning is obscured and they get away with flaunting shit like this openly

Lol this. While he was still alive LaVey called devil worshippers the cancer of Satanism because they were falling into the same shitheap as organized religions.

He sent the flood to clense the impure people from earth who were corrupted from sin by the devil
He literally died for you to so there is that

mods/janitors: please note that the content of this thread is off-topic for Veeky Forums.
it's a mix of Veeky Forums and /pol/.

freemasons are just a public interface organisation, you dont really learn what this place is about when you are with them.. only when u reach the higher ranks

of course then, when u are human, you would be repulsed, but most people nowadays are reigned by their inflated ego

mods/janitors are busy permafapping to 2d lowlife crap it seems