Have sex with 3 gurls in 10 days

>have sex with 3 gurls in 10 days
>making it
>one of them is my neighbor
>thinking about how good it is to have an easy fuck next door
>get crabs

I can't know who passed it to me? girl 2 had dogs in her house, and we fucked on the rug in the living room.
Probably passed it on to girl n. 3 (neighbor). Talked to her since we last had sex and she didn't mention anything.

Should I tell the 3 of them what I got? Should I only tell n. 2 (dog one) and n. 3 (which I fuck after n. 2, duh)? or I should just keep my mouth shut and forget all of them exist? This is hard since 3 is my neighbor.

already seen a doctor and got pills. more money spend. weakness from the pills, etc.

Fucking isn't worth it, dudes. lifting is the shit.

>std general I guess

Man up and tell the girls you fucked. It's just the right thing to do. I hooked up with a girl from tinder and we fucked without a rubber. You know how it is, at some point your brain just turns off and you become the primal man who just wants to have sex. Was scared I caught sth the next day, so I told her and we both went for a test. Both negative for everything. Kept on fucking without rubber

I used a rubber all 3 times. thing is crabs pass really easy. Its a skin shit, so the condom can't make a difference.

Just looked at some pictures. That shit is nasty. Just tell them. They will probably (definitely) think it is your fault, but why would you bother what they think

I fuked aprox 50 girls and never used rubber. Never had std

>have sex with 3 gurls in 10 days
>making it
>STD
>No protection
No user, being a fucking moron is not making it.

the worst part in having to change all your clothes every day, being careful enough to not get infected again.

and the itches, of course.

girl number one talked to me again and seemed normal. so I ain't telling her.
girl two dog shitted rug probably passed this shit to me. my guess is she probably has it too. and she is a bit chubby. fuck her, I will just forget her.

gonna tell only girl 3, the one I might have passed on. Let's see how that goes.

>yeah man i smoke 3 packs a week and never had cancer

t. virgin AND failed health class

t. guy who thinks sex is the end all be all

Spreading your DNA is the most basic meaning of life

thats some 3rd world shit.
CRABS
FUKING CRABS
You can shave your pubic hair and they will be gone how the fuck can anyone in a 1st world nation have them . its beyond me.

Cope harder

you can be shaved and still get crabs, apparently

Don't tell anyone! Someone passed it and didn't say a word. Continue this game and see where it leads.

we fucked on the fir rug man, where her dogs hang

shit is all over my body know: belly button, elbows, crotch etc. it is too late to shave

btw I'm from Brazil

isnt the main point of being a human being is that you actually have a free will and decide whats the meaning of your life?

I just wanna see what you look like and hear what you said to convince them so I can learn from you

>Huehue
Well there you go.

AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKING REKT DUMB NORMALFAG NIGGER

this

>taking pills
Just use the shampoo you twat

I got chlamydia from a tinder grill

>He fell for the sex meme

lmaoing pretty hard @ OP to be honest

No the most basic biological reason for our existence is to procreate and keep our species alive. Any other meaning you find in life was a concept created by man.

Shave your pubes you fucking degenerate

Just shave your pubes you dirty faggot

Also do the normal thing and just pretend you don't have STD's. No need to get all Holier Than Thou about it and go around telling all the girls you gave them turbo-AIDS. Protip: They're fucking more people than you, they'll never know how they got it.

lol you're such a dumbass

>STD general
I got herpes in college, AMA

good reasoning actually

you're expecting too much brain power from this guy for that

funnily enough, child bearing is just as a creative process, creative force even, as anything else man does.

you probably fucked her right where one of the dogs left a turd that morning

live and learn amigo
use this hindsight as foresight and be more aware of your surroundings

wtf cunt just shave

I went bare when I lost my v card and now I have AIDS.

that's what you get for being a vapid, pathetic slut boy. enjoy being an STD ridden mongrel you disgusting piece of shit. no bump. not fitness. fuck off.

reminder: DO NOT ENGAGE OFF TOPIC SHIT POSTING RETARDS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

Crabs = has pubic hair
If that narrows it down

Nice pic OP. I spent a few days on the Argentinian side in a very similar lodge.

I don't understand this picture.

snagged chlamydia in college and it knocked down my self-esteem for ages

>not being a slave to your impulses and perpetuation the cycle of agony that is life
lol get a load of this guy

Daniel?

Be a man and tell them all. If girl 1 gave it to you all three of them could have it now. Some std's can cause infertility if left untreated and they don't always show symptoms.

Yeah, me too. We enjoy good genes.

Shit happens

genuinely lol'd at your green text friendo

>This fucking thread
Lmaoing at your life OP

>crabs
>pills

wtf, just shave your pubes off. also you need to tell the girls, otherwise you're just going to get crabs AGAIN.

>his idea of "making it" is being a degenerate faggot and his self worth is decided by the amount of times he "gets laid"
One would think humans grow up as they get older, but some always remain childish and foolish. probably the reasons ayylamos don't visit us, they might catch fucking AIDS