BCH buy wall!

WTF!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ruh oh

flippening might be imminent

what a time to be alive

And the 140k transactions of people trying to FOMO into BCH haven't even gone through yet

This is unbelievable! Large buy order I've ever seen!

Holy fuck, all out effort to destroy BTC. All this with no support line miles on down. Literally do or die.

There were two others already like it

(((Whale)))

Jesus Christ I am so proud I’m crying tears of
Joy. Bitcoin Cash has finally won

they are trying to push it over 2000$

>Happy about Jihan coin

No matter who of these two retard coins win you shouldn't be happy

Jewhan wants to prevent the difficulty adjustment.

Hot fucking christ.

As soon as you see those walls go down, sell everything. It'll mean the flippening has failed.

Otherwise, enjoy your rise to $7000 fellow BCHristians.

this.

go all in, set your blockfolio alert at .29999999 and never look back.

I'M ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS THE FINAL BOSS FIIIIGHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

2,000 WLEFKJEDFIOSDFJSDIOPF

What the fucking shit is going on? At least I have a higher amount of BCC than BTC, so I'm happy I guess?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

negros shit just got real....ETH about to get taken down!!!! 3k here we come!

What exchange though? This doesn't mean shit if it's not BCHKRW on Bithumb.

>BTC at 5800
>BCH at 2250
and by the time I finished posting this it'll be another $50 in movement
WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK IS GOING ON

Bittrex

Bittrex

What are these holes?

i predict bitcoin cash collapse now sunday, take your profits, tomorrow monday at least reality backs in

IT'S CRASHING I CAN'T SELL AHHHHH

AHHHHHHHH THE FLIPPINENING IS UPON US BOYS!

Nice shop guys theres a massive sell mountain now

>Price starts crashing
>Bittrex crashes

Holy fuck

there will no be any fippening, too many know how this pump is manipulated, this this going down and hard by monday

BITTREX NO

BITTREX IS DOWN I REPEAT BITTREX IS DOWN SAVE YOURSELVES

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, I HAVE A BUY ORDER STUCK AT .37 AND I CAN'T CANCEL IT

No photoshop, it was like this before. WEAK hands taking profits now. Healthy pull back before another bull run.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

not photoshop, just jihan fucking with us

BITTREX IS KILL I REPEAT BITTREX IS KILL

SELL SELL SELL

there's no law of the universe that a price change has to be small.
this is common for 1 minute charts.

Bittrex frozen

bcc usdt markets are still on the up!

I CAN"T SELL IT WON'T LET ME DO ANYTHING FUUUUUUCK

BITTREX COME BACK

IT GOES DOWN ALL THE WAY TO 0.31 AND THE SITE CRASHES

is it still over 2k? on other exchanges?
bittrex died

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BCH is #2 on coinmarketcap, THIS IS INSANE AND I'M MAKING SO MUCH FUCKING MONEY

Did your buy trigger? it's back up

IT'S BACK

HOLD ONTO YOUR BUTTS

IT SAYS INVALID ORDER WHEN I TRY TO CANCEL IT BUT IT'S STILL THERE, I'M FUCKING PARANOID IT'S GOING TO TRIGGER ANYWAYS AND IT WONT LET ME CANCEL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

and its going down and fast, this is really gambling, key word is when you go out, and dont get burned, this shit going down today sunday

at the latest by tomorrow Monday reality comes back in

HODL you idiots. Do you really hate money to be pulling out this early? We have to destroy BTC. Our aim is for the throne nothing else!

HEHE THERE'S NO WAY TO CANCEL NOW GOY, THE FLIPPENING IS UPON US, YOU MUST BUY, AND THE RICHES WILL COME TO YOU.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Shut up Jihan

>Bittrex
BCCBTC pair on Bittrex has 158.6K volume
BCHKRW on Bithumb has 1.3M.

Some tiny buy walls on Bittrex don't mean shit.

this is really big ponzi pyramid, i predict this shit going down hard today sunday

greed is key factor why its going up, somebody gets burned like all ponzi pyramids

its going down to 0.3, is this end of this big ponzi

It just went up to .3 lol

big red SELL wall, soon below 0.3

They want it and there isn't enough for them all. This is exactly what happens when whales eat whales.

should i sell to bitcoin or usdt?

>I-i was only a few minutes late
>b-boat pls come back

But you're looking at Bittrex, so it's safe to ignore anything you might have to say on the matter.

come on 2k here we come

It's over guys. That was it.

suddenly... blocks your path
>from binance

nope, money skelly just gave them props

WE ARE THE BCH MARINES

The real limit here is breaking 2,000,000 KRW on Bithumb.

Currently stuck at 1,940,000, peak was 1,999,500 ~20 mins ago. VAST majority of BCH trading is happening on Bithumb, it just dwarfs the other exchanges.

Doesn't mean shit, because Bittrex doesn't have the trade volume to matter. How hard is this to undersstand.

Bitcoin cash is the actual bitcoin Lightning Network and Sidechains are jew scams by (((blockstream))).

Lets go BCH!

P.S. Get fucked CoreCucks, pic related.

whats happening? why am i suddenly getting justed?

This

Both BTC and BCH are shit. You should hope this kills both so a better alt can take its place

It's spoofy, sell while you still can

Because it's over. That was what we call a buying climax. Next stop .15

It was overbought by like 30% on one exchange, Bittrex. Let the gooks guide this shitcoin.

the king is dead, long live the king!

I am timing every fucking dip perfectly what the fuck is happening. This is outstanding.

It corrected because of the heavy pump, people are still interested and bitcoin has a 137,000 backlog atm and still growing. Bitcoin Cash will also more profitable for another week, keep watch this coin bro's this can be the big pump

I would cry tear of joy to see BTC at sub1k again.
This time, no more hesitation, i'd go balls deep.

The sad reality is sad it'll merely go down to 4500.
We'll never see sub4k again.

back to .3 negros

is this the biggest pump in crypto history?

no, bitcoin is still bigger

legit want to thank OP for notifying me of these insane walls, helped me go all in in time to make $2K or so. You a true nibba, user.

soooo
since there is no hashing power on BTC, network transfers can't happen?
how can i transfer btc from gdax to an exchange that lists BCH if the transfers just make money disappear forever :(

I'll put a flower on your grave, user

BCH dropping to $1200 now
Buy at first large order
Sell when it hits $2400

its happening boi

Yup, saw that too.

It was moved all the way up to 0.37 and who feeling comfy into selling into it before crashing?

Me.

I'm feeling pretty damn comfy right now.

Simple.
Buy Ether or Litecoin on GDAX with your Bitcoin.
Transfer the eth or ltc to bittrex.
Buy it there.
Note: You'll need verification to withdraw on bittrex

youtube.com/watch?v=OacVy8_nJi0
BTC in a nutshell

You stupid faggot there gonna destroy crypto like this. This is intentional PnD not to make money but to hurt all of crypto

>destroy crypto
>implying more choices is ever bad
>being brainwashed

How do you noobs not notice that BCH has been doing classic bull pennants over and over and the price will continue to pump more. It will be over 2k very soon. After that, who knows? My gut is it gets to about 3k by Monday and we have a real battle.

Someone TL;DR me on this, I'm seeing it all over the board.

How has BCH "won"? It's still far less valuable than BTC.

Full disclosure: I'm not holding BTC or BCH, I just don't really get what the fuck is going on.

BCH is only going to gain value.
BTC is only going to lose value.

This really helped me-

"This is my take on it. Whales who have a stake in seeing BCH succeed are pumping everything they've got into the coin to foil the difficulty adjustment that comes tomorrow. At this rate, if they can get BCH to around $2000 by tomorrow night, then it will remain profitable after adjustment and we won't see miners flee back to BTC afterward. This will be the death blow for BTC as miners all consolidate under the BCH banner for good. $2000 is the tipping point. If BCH can hit it in the next 24 hours, then it's going to keep rising forever. If it doesn't, all those gains are going to siphon back into BTC and BCH will deflate back to 10% value of BTC"

>How has BCH "won"? It's still far less valuable than BTC.
BCH has won by being technically superior. Nobody wants to wait a whole day and pay $10 for a transaction to clear.

BTC in its current state is unusable

Can we have alts that are more technically superior to both of those shits take the throne then?

can confirm