How to get rid of rounded shoulders?

My shoulders are really rounded and it makes my whole upper body look awkward

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto
youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more back exercises then push exercises, rear delt flys, face pulls, deadlifts for lowerback which is required for good upperback posture, chest stretches

band pull aparts

pull ups

this and emphasis on the facepulls

less Veeky Forums

Fix your posture and start doing a fuckload of upper back (especially rear delt) exercises.

I've developed them from bad posture, being lazy etc... Lost the weight been to the gym 4 months. Genuinely in good shape currently, long way to go.

Shoulders aren't improving the way I wanted them to.

You have to consciously keep them back there until your body learns that's where they fucking belong.

I'm at the point I'm considering buying one of those braces. Put it off thinking lateral raises, pullups etc... would do it... It doesn't.

Pec stretches, lat pulldowns
Basically strengthen the muscles on the back and stretch the one on the front of your shouders that are too tense

Also swimming to improve overall posture

>lat pulldowns
You sure about that bro? If anything, this would make things worse. With bigger lats, it is much harder to tuck your arms on your sides.

youtube.com/watch?v=l2VQ_WZ8Bto

Top position holds on Gymnastic Rings with rings turned out.

ie hold yourself up with hands next to hips but hands rotated so palms are facing forwards.

>You sure about that bro?
I'm not actually, don't listen to me I'm a beginner and just said what crossed my mind.

You have to be doing more pulls than presses. Start isolating your rear delts constantly and you won't need a brace.

How do I get rid of rounded glutes?

>Jeff Cavaliere
My nigga, though I like his other video more
youtube.com/watch?v=oLwTC-lAJws

stretch your pecs, since guys tend to hammer their pecs with crazy volume they are quite often very tight which has a knock on effect on your shoulders.

Also some neck strengthening exercises/look at your phone less often. Looking down on the reg puts a fucking load of stress on your neck which if weak needs to be helped out by your shoulders.

The text looked like a spine in the thumbnail and I was very confused

They are fixed automatically if you do squats and bench press in good perfect form. true story. Codemonkey and serial shitposter here, had hunchback and rounded shoulders but good form during lifting fixed all my posture problems

all about glutes and abs. the exercises people are suggesting can work but only if you do them RIGHT. and with underdeveloped glutes and abs chances are you won't.

a vertical pull(pull up variation/pulldowns) for every vertical push(overhead press, incline bench) and a horizontal pull(row variation) for every horizontal push(bench)

to top it off, always do either rear delt flys or face pulls, i do rear delt flys personally. they feel more natural.