One year and 2 months progress- from little boipussy twink to slightly bigger twink...

One year and 2 months progress- from little boipussy twink to slightly bigger twink. Could have been better if I didn't get on and off of the gym because or school at times but nonetheless I'm pleased with my nonexistent results bruh. Life's much better and people just treat me more like a man than a 3rd grader. Remember we can all make it out of the twink realm if we put in the effort. We'll all make it brehs

Nice balls faggot

lel little baby balls how are you suppose to get BIG with those two little raisens powering your test.

fucking retard forgot to crop your balls

yum yum daddy is hungry for those sweet raisins

eyyy I don't swing that way bro eeeeyyyy pizza pepperonne

little grapes you have down there
so cute :3

You want a taste faggot??

Can I fuck you bareback,mmmm.

Hey everyone I said twink as a derogatory term I'm not actually a homosexual FAG that will go to hell. On the contrary, I'll be going to heaven and fucking millions of virgins as was promised by my central American tribe master

Your arms got considerably bigger, you developed delts and a chest. Keep going brah, you're gonna make it. I'm in the same boat as you if it makes you feel better.

Fuck yeah brah, we gon make it

Only thing I can say is don't stop whatever you do. Pic related is me after 4 fucking years cos I kept stopping and starting. If I had just remained consistent I could be a greek god by now. If you're stopping and starting now it's a bad sign. Start committing now before your stalling becomes the ultimate gains goblin.

Wtf dude. Did you do lift day instead of rest day? That's a long fucking time, what program and how did you stop

he gained 22 kg's (and he isnt fat)

not exactly bad gains.

This is only semi-related to the thread, but I've noticed something weird with my testicles. Like, 75% of the time they're really... close to the shaft? It shrivels up like I'm cold or something, but heat isn't a factor. The other 25% of the time they're completely normal and swing freely. This has bamboozled me since a young age, anyone else have this problem?

You mean you became a twink?
Who the fuck posts images of a before and after from right to left?

Same here my ballsack is tight as fuck... my [spoiler]g[/spoiler]f is even teasing me for it.

>thinking it matters

A whole year for this ? How fucking lazy are you ?

I literally looked as big as this after three months
op eat more food man

> you've been working out?
> are you sure? where's your abs?

> working out for 3 plus years
Looks utterly average - zero definition

Yes, someone please have an solution for this

You look like me and I don't even lift