Alright niggas its for real, I'm losing my hair. /hairlets/ get in here...

Alright niggas its for real, I'm losing my hair. /hairlets/ get in here, I need you boys more than I've needed anything from this forum in my life. Will finastride mess my dick up? Is dermarolling and application of oils enough? Has anyone had success dealing with a receding hairline? Help me boys.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Shave it off get a beard

>I'm losing my hair
who cares? are you a woman?

I'm gonna look shitty with no hair bruh.

I rock a solid beard but the hair combo is essential for me.

Look brothers, obviously if it can't be salvaged I'll go ahead and scorch the earth, but I'm currently looking for options to preserve the fields and livestock if you know what I'm saying.

this op, you a man. Men lose their hair.

Been on fin for two months, no side effects. Still shedding pretty hard but that's normal for the first several months. Just go to a dermatologist and they hand out prescriptions like candy.

No sexual side effects whatsoever? What brand are you using? I was considering ordering propecia online but the horror stories about limp dick have me a little freaked.

>will fin mess my dick up
most likely, eventually, yeah

>hairline is fine
>but hair is thin enough to see scalp in most lighting

how's your hair density on the sides and back?
you could just have naturally thin hair

/hair/ general? Mine is like 2 inches long and is pretty nice, but now it's cold season coming so walking outside of the gym with a wet had can give me a cold. Because of this I have to use locker room hair dryer, is it bad for the hairline and hair in general to do this 3-4 times a week?

iktf OP. Looking at my hair just 3-4 years ago is painful. I was actually attractive.

Oh well.

sides and back are fine its probably because im ginger
i always read that we on average have 20k less strands than the other colors

ouch
diffuse thinning is the worst, I'm sorry

you get over it after 10 years

It's a battle you can't win in the long run. Denial makes you more unattractive than a shaved head (unless you have a deformed head).

I'm 18... how bad is it? My hair is thicc on the top, but i got my dads hairline genetics

You're done, mate.

fuuark bra, maybe try dyeing it black or a darker shade of brown

people complain about this hairline but if you're gonna have a shit hairline this is the one you want to have. the jude law / vegeta widow's peak

just grow it out real long and get a thick handlebar mustache and go Steven Ogg mode.

Wouldn't worry too much I have a similar problem although maybe not quite as bad. My hair started to look like yours when i was about 16/17 but 10 years later and it hasn't gotten any worse.

Just grow it out to a length where it hides it and you are good to go providing it stays the same.

my hair a bit worse than that, same shape but less hair density. does anyone know if nutrition deficit based hair loss is reversible? it seems it stopped progressing once i switched back to balanced diet, but it looks so shit. im fucking 24 and look ready for a comb over.

finasteride will fuck up your hormones and minoxidil will age your face terribly. i use nizoral shampoo, not sure if it keeps the hair but it stops your scalp getting red/inflamed.

just get tanned, buff, a beard, shave your head, maybe an earring, dress is nice clothes and become confident, you have no other choice. alpha bald men are the top of the hierarchy but it takes work to get there. if you're a manlet you're fucked.

just go bald bro. ive been so since 7th grade

Finasteride has given me zero side effects so far. I take the 1 mg dose. Been at it for 3 months.

OP here, this looks just like mine but more pronounced.

>tfw going grey instead of bald
Truly won the lottery on that one

My hair is very low density and very thin, also I lose a lot of it. However I have a full head so for now I can pull the undercut + manbun.
I'm worried about what will I look like once I need to get a more professional (or serious w/e) haircut.

Thinking about going into either minox/finas and see how it does. probably finasteride since it looks less inconvenient than having to apply liquid or shampoo for several minutes every day.

Spotting grey ones since 28y.o., I hope you're older, bro.

I'd much rather go grey than go bald desu

The only opinion is acceptance. Buzz that shit or something. Or don't. Who cares.

I'm basically at your level. One year older. Could be worse. I just don't put anything in my hair to try and slow it down. It's not working. We'll be Bald by 25. Seriously considering the buzz cut but I'm pretty sure I would look like a skin head

>Get jacked.
>Be bald chad

Hairloss happens, bro. It is starting on me, it can happen to you
Dont fight it with overpriced products, just be bald and focus on other parts of your body.

You definitely did, I was excited to go gray and having a receding hairline is by far the worst end of the deal. I would accept going gray at 18-19 over losing hair.

embrace it