Wears a cap in the gym

>wears a cap in the gym

>he pays attention to other gym goers
never gonna make it brah

>he shouts when he lifts

>be me
>regular gym goer for years
>today I was wearing my lakers cap on the way because it was my dad's funeral yesterday and I wanted to feel close to him
>walk into gym and some kid with acne and a neck beard eyeballs me through the whole gym, the whole time I'm there
>begins to follow my workout and try to outlift me on everything
>later I go to get my shit from the locker, he comes up to me
>no eye contact, looking at the floor he says "y-you shouldn't wear hats indoors it's not what chad would do"
>begin to realise he has mental difficulties
>yeah ok bro sorry about that
>he says "nothing personnel kid.jpeg" which was weird because he looks about 10 years younger than me
>half chuckles like it's an "in joke" and then let's out this weird grunt noise
>he opens his locker, pulls out a golden fedora. Puts it on, tips it at me, then walks out while wearing it
>mfw

>wears a hoodie in the gym

>puts the towel on a machine so nobody takes it from him

Who the fuck needs your oily salty towel unless you're a fit chick who has some weirdo stalkers?

>uses tshirts with 1cm long sleeves

>uses steroids and looks like shit while thinking he's hot as fuck

>drops the weight with a loud noise so everyone notices him

And that sums up OP exactly. Fuck off OP

I like this

I wear a hat because I wake up with bedhead and go straight to the gym. I don't want to shower then gym and immediately have to shower again

So you're mad that your hair doesn't look perfect while working out at 8am?

>kek

I have a shaved head it's easier to wear a hat than to wipe down every bench my head touches before and after.

Wait, so you are telling me people ARE noticing me?
Because I was pretty sure my waifu shirts and anime music from leaky headphones, let alone my cap and involuntary bald neonazi look were ensuring people act like I don't exist, which ironically is why I lift in the first place.

Thanks to you though OP my heart and soul can finally rest knowing that people actually do aknowledge my existence. Thank you kindly.

>is jelly of someone's cap in the gym
I wear a black flatcap and unironically a full adidas tracksuit and el cheopo shoes. Despite all the autists at my gym running home to insult me like OP on the Internet, nobody ever dares say anything about my flatcap IRL.

You are an autistic fuck. You better get help you mental case. If you keep worrying about what other people wear or do you shithead, you'll have a psychotic break. Grow-up you massive insecure asshole.

i'm balding, fuck off.

I wear a cap to hide my crazy bedhead because I go to the gym early in the morning.

Why are hat losers so insecure?

The world may never no

>bring a hat to the gym because too embarrassed with current hair

never gonna make it

What's worse, being a manlet or being bald?
Choose wisely.

Bald. You can keep the remainder very short and potentially pull it off.

Bradley martyn detected

Some people are simply afraid that their brain gets cold

>you're a faggot
>no I'm not fuck off
>HAHAA SEE INSECURE!!
Go back to school

>let gym partner shave the sides of my head
>look like a retarded pineapple with bedhead
>own it, we lift at 7AM
>only seniors and cardiobunnies
>get looks, dgaf
>I'm here for myself

you're gonna make it brah

I only find that acceptable if you're some huge dude that's strong as fuck and also wears a hoodie and even then.

based user
shaved all of my head 4 weeks ago and now it's already getting big but at that awkward phase where the hair is small but spiked but idgaf too

Good work OP, you triggered the hat losers.
>caring what your hair looks like in the gym

kek, this happened to my good friend too

I wear a hoodie to hide my disgusting skeletal body.

yeah pretty much this, but I have a rounder head and fine hair so it looks worse.

It keeps the sweat out of my eyes brah

I shaved mine 3 weeks ago, have had shaved sides for ages but just wanted to see what it would look like. Didn't like it and got odd looks so I've been wearing a cap.
A few days ago it got too long and started sticking out on my cap like over the buckle bit, so I just reshaved the sides, would recommend.

I personally liked it, and I have a nice face so basically every haircut works but I do miss my hair

I would shave my sides too and would look pretty nice already, but I'm aiming to let it grow all around to pull off something like pic related

I don't really care, but I'd never do it because I'd be too afraid of killing my follicles. Just imagining your hair being trapped in a tight hat while you sweat is agonizing.

There was a guy in my gym who used to always work out in a beanie and that shit killed my OCD. Just imagine the stink.

Quality post

>leaves the bench after he and his buddy spent a half hour on there while i politely let them work out and do other shit while i wait.
>no towel left behind
>no water bottle
>no keys
>no bag
>nowhere to be found in immediate vicinity
>weights still on bar

Go to take the bench and finish my workout for the day

>WHOA HEY, MAN WE WERE JUST GETTING WATER!

>it's a gaggle of indian kids take up literally every single power rack so that they can squat one plate and OHP 55 pounds for thirty minutes while others are waiting episode

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

ITT:
bros that care so much about what other people think about them, that they in turn judge other people

>mfw I realize not everyone is gunna make it
>mfw its those bros that give a fuck about anyone else enough to judge them
>mfw i unironically wear neon pink short shorts and a bright green stringer to the gym
>mfw i left humanity behind a long time ago

>>no eye contact, looking at the floor he says "y-you shouldn't wear hats indoors it's not what chad would do"

Well, you shouldn't wear hats indoors, because it makes you look like a retarded asshole. Ironically, though, this IS what Chad would do. The thing is, Chad isn't known for being smart, but he doesn't need to be.

I do this. I sweat buckets + it's really comfy. + hides my noob gains.

last time I wore a sweatshir to the gym I felt physically ill from how uncomfortable and hot it was

>those pajeets/other dicks who don't use a towel
>don't unrack weights and leave shit all over the gym

I hate this so much.

>wears robes in the gym
Fucking wizards, it's bad enough they use magic to help them lift

>now realizing I have slowly accumulated a fetish for fit chicks wearing baseball caps

>he stares at the floor when he lifts
Nigger you have to be fucking blind not to notice the autist wearing a cap inside

>things that never happened
>wants us to believe normies know what “chad” is.

I hate you
Weight on bar means it's in use unless you go to a shit tier gym where randoms don't put there weights away

Caps are bad but when you see some fuck head wearing one of these, with the hood UP

my hair is long sorry

Shitty joke shitty post shitty cap wearing wigged faggot

what's wrong with this?

Why would they? It's not their job to correct every faggot they see. That's what they see in you by the way. A faggot

a regular hat like trucker hat or baseball hat or whatever the fuck its called is fine
now those cringey ass hats that have a weird on top shape and the front is like flat are fucking disgusting

Why do these exist