Go to gym 3 times a week for 4 months

>Go to gym 3 times a week for 4 months
>I still look exacly the same

This is unfair

Question: Are you working out when you go to the Gym?

diet is more important than hitting the gym. although 3 days a week is pretty much minimum required to hit every body part per week if you're doing 45-60m workouts

>Go gym 6 days a week for 1 month
>Look 100x better
Minishing results bro

Have you tried lifting the weights once you get there?

Protip: Your diet is shit

consider if you are doing it properly, look into
>progressive overload
>advanced lifting methods
>rep times (2 seconds concentric, 4 seconds eccentric)
>are you really straining out the last rep of each set?
>How many reps are you doing?
And most importantly
>diet

Life is unfair. Work harder.

>go to the gym for two weeks
>already gained couple of pounds

Pretty sure it aint muscle but hey, I've never gained this much weight since fucking high school

>Pretty sure it aint muscle
You're eating more because you are hungry after training, or you think you can eat more "because you were good and went to the gym".
Get your diet in check, aim to gain 1lbs a month though (while doing cardio as well) for your first year. then 1lbs every 2 months after your first year.

I'm total Auschwitz mode, always been. I'm actually so fucking happy to gain some weight. At this point I don't even care if I end up a fatass

it takes at least 6 months before you can tell a visual difference unless you are totally committed to diet

Sounds like user forgot your muscles, need protein to grow

>1lb a month

beginners can gain up to 2.5 pounds of muscle a month.

>been gymming for three months
>nice older lady at work says I look twice as big

Wrong.
Beginners don't gain that much muscle, they just make progress because they are learning to fire the nerve endings in their muscles.

I'm a different user but alot of sources i remember reading claim that commonly a person can expect a 12kg muscle gain a year, then diminishing from there on, so if it's 12kg a year, or even 10, the first few months are probably way more potent?

to be more clear, 12kg the first year, then the next it's like 6-8 from what i remember

shitty white genes

Are you tracking ever workout and aiming on beating it the next session?

Are you following a program?

Are you actually hitting the weights?

Why do you imply he is white?

He could be black, asian or from any hispanic country

Step your game up, son

>dyel loser
>dumb frogposter
>not white
nice reddit spacing, manlet.

OP here

My diet is very micro-wave based so maybe is shit as you say
I didn't follow a program but i work almost the same muscles every time with the press machines
Im mediterranean so probably im not white for the anglos but im white for the rest of the world.

Chances are you are eating too much or eating too little.

If you have muscle built already and are trying to lose fat, you need to drastically lower your calories while maintaining the same daily calories burned to get to lower bodyfat.

If you are DYEL, and you want to build your muscle, you need to eat way more. Aim for atleast 400g carbs, 250g protein and 100g fat per day for daily calorie intake of 3500.

You need to hit this number EVERYDAY no matter what.

Hitting these macros in addition to intense smart training as well as sufficient rest will multiply your muscle growth rate tremendously. You may notice 250 grams protein is much higher than 1 g per lb bodyweight. This is fine, you want that extra protein because it helps you grow faster, and you are definitely going to miss your macros occasionally so it will average out to a little over 1g per lb bodyweight. There is no real advantage to getting more than 100 grams of fat per day, and 400 carbs should be sufficient to minimize fat gain during clean bulks.

Are you doing progressive overload or just lifting the same weights every time ? Are you following program or doing random shit? Is your diet in check?

>press machines for 4 months

oh baby please dont say this

You have to actually make use of the facilities.

>goes to the gym 5 times a week for 3 years
>looks good but arms didn't grew more than 1 inch
>chest looking good, back looking good, abs showing
>small long arms

Is it wrong?

What are you doing in them gym and out? What's your training, what is your diet (calorie intake and macronutrient ratio), and recovery like (Are you sleeping enough)?

if you are absolutely new to lifting weights and have no muslces at all a machine is fine. But after a few weeks you want to move onto lifting free weights.

the difference is night and day.

Some machines you can continue to benefit from but after awhile machines start holding you back

>micro wave diet
>press machines
>m*diterranean

>In the gym y use press machines
>Out of the gym sometimes i practice cycling on rural areas
>My diet is based in pasta, eggs and cheese
>I rest 2 days
>I sleep 8 hours/day

just download the stronglifts app and do that.

Join a gym that has a bench press and a squat rack/power cage

Why are you going in the gym without organized training?
Work out your maintenance calories, eat 200 above every day if you're a skinny fat or eat at maintenance if you're a fatty.

>Go to gym 3 times a week for 6 months
>Look worse

>Going to gym for four years.
>Still look the same.

It's your diet. You probably look a lot better under the fat. my advice is go cocoon mode until you are 350lbs at 30% bfat then drop down to 280 at 15% and leave humanity behind whole showing off your power

No, fuck stronglifts. Doing 5x5 for a novice is dumb. Especially a guy who doesn't have his diet in check.
Go get canditos linear program. Read the pdf and do exactly what it says.

Was thinking of starting to work out myself, but i'm having a tough time motivating myself to actually start going to the gym. I've read SS and I have a general idea of what to do to but I don't have an experienced buddy to help keep me on track.

1.70 cm - 75kg is fatty or skinny?

>go to gym 3 times a week for 4 months
>have clearly no fucking idea what you are doing
>expect results
>???

going to the gym regularly without fucking off and trying to get out of it is the hardest thing about it.

You dont need a buddy to do it. If you are doing powerlifting or some crazy shit you might need a spotter but only like when you get into heavier weights

Just go

Well it's more to make sure I do the exercises properly and don't accidentally injure myself or waste my efforts because I did something incorrectly.

Watch some videos. Look at juggernaut training systems or stronger by science websites. You have more knowledge to start than people did 10 years ago. Before the internet most people had no clue at all.

Lmao, you have to try harder bro. Pic related is me at 3 months

How do you have this chest in only 3 months?

what chest?

the one in the pic.

what pic?

T. Been lifting for three weeks

Dont fall for the 3 day split meme. You'll only train your muscles once a week which isn't enough. I did the same thing. 1x PPL a week. Was almost never able to increase the weight. Now I'm hitting the gym 6x a week (2xPPL), and weights are constantly going up. It's all about frequency.

Then why most of fit guys say its important to rest at least 2 days?

Why they lie?

Literally all you have to do is

>Buy protein powder
>Make sure to eat under 2,000 Cal's

That is it

fuck me i second this
linear progression is essential, i up the weights in almost ALL exercises (non-compound ones) in 2 weeks period MAX, feels gud not being stuck on some shitty weight for eternity

his chest is literally lean and nonexistent

I rest two days a week, but my program is a kind of split where I'm hitting each muscle group hard at least twice a week.

For example: back/shoulders/biceps one day, Chest/Legs/Triceps the other day. If I do ABxABx repeat then i'm training 5 days a week with two days of rest a week.

Whites are superior though smelly manlet wog

>advanced lifting methods
What?

>rep times
Fucking ded, are you a retard?

>straining out the last rep
Training at the maximum RPE possible is retarded.

Fucking brainlets giving advice haha

>If you are DYEL, and you want to build your muscle, you need to eat way more. Aim for atleast 400g carbs, 250g protein and 100g fat per day for daily calorie intake of 3500.
>You need to hit this number EVERYDAY no matter what.
no, thats how you get fat. 3500 is way too much for most dyels

I repeat, what chest?

which one?

I think he is referring to the straight outta Auschwitz guy who is at 3 months

where?

CICO

Reps are a meme. It's all about time under tension. Forget about reps and focus on going slow and keeping your muscle under tension for at least 40 seconds.

I need advice because I fear it could happen to me

It's been 1 month I lift and I'm on SL. I've been paying attention to my form and everything seems alright so far. My diet is 3100 kcal with 150g animal prots, a bit shitty in terms of quality (pasta with tomato sauce, cornflakes and stuff like that).

Tell me I'm not doing that for nothing :'(

I think you shouldnt go to the gym if you cannot afford food.

I was going to give some actual advice but after seeing I can tell that OP has no idea what he's doing and hasn't even bothered to put the smallest amount of effort into learning anything about nutrition or exercise.
Like c'mon, 90% of what people are saying in this thread can be found on the sticky.

> 4 months

hahahahaha what?

Hahahahaha hey guys look at this retard!

1 month is nothing, come back in 6 months

Yeah Ik but I don't want to train during, let's say 1 year and still be skinny fat with just some more muscle and fat

I just started skelly cause I have a fast metabolism and didn't really eat much before. At least I don't have to cut in the foreseeable future

>3 times a week
>gainz
pick one .
where the fuck do you even get programs that bad ?

>Chest

>Microwaved food.

OP what the fuck. Learn to cook you degenerate.

3k is pushing it for a beginner. 3.5k is retarded.

What kind of progress have you been making on your lifts?

No. Why would I do that?

If you're a literal Auschwitz survivor or a teenager hitting puberty, sure

You're better off doing calisthenics at the park than doing some half-baked machine workout

Fav lift lad?

Im too autistic for do that outside.

ur not doing it for nothing bb. Just don't be afraid to experiment with volume and frequency on accessories or additional exercises. For instance, maybe you think you'd benefit more from working arms 5 days a week ((((you would)))), don't be afraid to try it out

Eat more

>eat above maintenance
>eat maintenance
>eat under maintenance

So which one is it?