What do you guys think about fat people that are actually making an effort to better themselves?

What do you guys think about fat people that are actually making an effort to better themselves?

I hope they make it

Boogie has made no effort.

Boogie should have been shot a long time ago

Boogie is trash.

>PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

I sincerely wish them the best.

But I find those who stay in the shadows and work relentlessly on themselves are the ones who succeed.

Never the ones who post on social media every other day to inflate their egos and feel better about being fat.

It makes me proud to be a human bean.

This that expect all the work done for them like boogie are scum though

You're an idiot. He literally trusted a team of strangers to put him in to a coma and cut his stomach open, rearrange his organs and sew him back up like a doll. When was the last time you trusted someone? Oh y-yeah stacey sp-spot me for this 1pl8 bench br-brolette.

Tired of retards thinking surgery != effort.

This

I think some plebs don't understand the effort needed to get so fucking fat in the first place to qualify for surgery

fuck off booger

Most doctors will not perform the surgery unless you can lose weight on your own first.
I think on the H3 podcast he mentioned he lost some.

Tdee at his fastest was 4336 calories

He could lose weight eating 4k calories still. What an effort. Fucking bravo

>muh calories in calories out
mom science

>muh I'm a greedy fat cunt that's in denial about how much I actually eat

pretty much this
I have all the respect in the world for fatties that are putting in actual effort and bettering themselves through diet and working out
I have absolutely zero respect for a fat fuck that spent the last 10 years of his life sobbing about how fat he was and blaming others, and now that he finally started losing weight because of the miracle of modern science he expects pats on the back and congratulations for basically staying alive.

Oh yeah it takes loads off effort to sign a form and then fall asleep

>yeah it takes lots of effort to sign a form and lift things up and put them down

Yes, lifting takes effort, sleeping does not.

Incorrect. Wouldn't expect a retard to be able to understand the risks of surgery though.

Boogie you're having a melt down because you can see your goal slipping through your fat greasy sugery fingers as you start to cheat your diet more and more. Pull yourself together

it actually does takes lots of effort to pick things up and put down

Risk does not equal effort dick weed

I'm split, torn, ripped apart.
Aside from other addictions, food is a necessity. And it's one of the addictions that shows itself distinguishably and physically. So whenever I see a really fat person "working out", I doubt his or her sincerity. That the 30 minutes "at the gym" will be nulled out with quite the margin of a large consumption of shit food.
It''s easy to see someone binging on food and overeating, and while fat, they unfortunately fall into the category of giver-uppers no matter how hard they try in my book.

t. 29.9 BMI

they are doing the best thing they possible could be. there is absolutely nothing that will improve a fat person's life more than losing the weight.

t. 55lbs down 15 to go

>Boogie
>effort

I think 95% of the time I’m condescending
1. They will probably give up
2. That user who mentioned they should work in the shadows
3. I’ll only be proud when they’ve shown results.

I have never seen the same fat person twice in the same gym.

To add, a lot of fat people make a show of talking about it, doing something outrageous (only lemon water for a week!) or show up the gym to hang out with their friends and shop for gym clothes. My 5% respect is for those who make it.

I see fatties in the gym all the time, some of them actually giving a damn and others doing the usual fattie-at-the-gym routine. I really hope they can make it, and also hope they're putting forth the effort through diet and exercise both.

He didn't have a choice, it was that or die.
Boogie lies about what humans can or cant do, lies about his diet. Makes excuses for himself.

Fuck boogie, I hope he dies as a I post this.

>fattie-at-the-gym routine
explain?

Respect in proportion to their success. Respect is gained.

I think they should get the fuck out of my gym, they don't know shit and only disturb everyone who is training serious

Solution: Do a fucking diet then come back to the gym once you're no longer a fat fuck.

not that guy but i imagine fat person routine is 5 mins on treadmill, curls, lat raises, and tricep pushdowns

PAY FOR IT

This makes me feel good about my choice.

I've been staying silent on social media about my weight loss. I know a lot of people who post constantly about their progress or workouts, and even as someone working out I find that annoying.

Once I look like something other than a fat sack of shit, I'll post a progress pic and then probably never talk about it again.

E X C U S E S
X
C
U
S
E
S

It's not that surgery isn't tough, it's that he won't learn how to not gain comfort from food.

better than the fat people that don't give a fuck, but they should have done something before they got to that point, just shows a complete lack of care until the very last moment

Good for you. Keep it up.

I have an overweight friend that posts constantly about his weight loss. Don't think he had surgery but has high blood pressure and diabetes so is just dieting for now. I want to encourage him but this is the same person that posts on a monthly basis about how he misses his grandma who passed away when he was 27 or something. Not that I wasn't upset when I lost my grandma at a younger age, but at his age he shouldn't be so torn up about it.

/edge