Can this be done naturally desu?

Can this be done naturally desu?

Only if you're black. Blacks have higher T than pussy white boys.

>actually using the word desu
It can be, but you can't you fat greasy weeb

White guys couldn't do this?

It just looks like a good cut.

Yes of course it is. Maybe 2 years of consistent training and eating.

This. No wonder why white women lust after bbc so much

It's not a before training after training pic.

The guy in the OP said he just cut weight.

I can't be the only one who noticed this.

A black guy comes in the gym looking hell average and within a few months he is jacked and ripped: arms, chest, delts all fully pumped, where as a white guy will need long years of diet, cardio, supplements and routines to get to that point.

Faggot you don't know that guy, you don't know to what degree he trains and how he eats. You don't know if he's on ph you don't know a thing about him. The fact that you just default to "black people are just stronger" shows your a nigger or a cuck. Apply the same logic with a negative trait and your a bigot.

Yeah, relatively easily
Are you new or something, retard?Darker skin does help with definition, but it's probably true. Given the fucking tragic state of most white guys today I wouldn't be surprised if this resulted in low t. Not sure what the fuck you mean by this would take a white guy two years of optimal training though. That's probably just you, friend.

A picture without height/weight is irrelevant.
But yes, that looks definately natty

don't get me wrong there are a fair share of huge white guys too but they have taken YEARS to achieve their physiques.

I see black guys building muscle in such a short space of time like it's nothing and they don't even take supps.

he's 6'1 178lbs on the right.

200lbs on the left.

If dark skin shows off the muscle definition better why aren't East Indians jacked and ripped? I've seen some of them lifting but they always look scrawny and weak and don't seem to add the amount of MASS that black men do while retaining a low bodyfat.

Black people are not only born with an extra calf muscle necessary to dunk a basketball at age 7 (a requirement in most black communities), we also have extra pec, tricep, hamstring, and tongue muscles.

Sorry dude it's genetics.

Just remember who dominates strength sports, black bois

Ok well 6'1 178lbs is obviously natty

>Only if you're black. Blacks have higher T than pussy white boys.
>This. No wonder why white women lust after bbc so much
>A black guy comes in the gym looking hell average and within a few months he is jacked and ripped: arms, chest, delts all fully pumped, where as a white guy will need long years of diet, cardio, supplements and routines to get to that point.
>don't get me wrong there are a fair share of huge white guys too but they have taken YEARS to achieve their physiques.
>I see black guys building muscle in such a short space of time like it's nothing and they don't even take supps.

das ist juden

This is definitely true..
I noticed there are a couple black guys that started working out a lot at my school gym last spring and they were pretty small and now all of them are pretty big, almost as big as the biggest dudes at the gym and a lot of these guys have been there for years.

For the most part they definitely have an advantage and can gain muscle and strength faster than others..
Obviously there are exceptions and I have seen small little ecto blacks but that is not the norm.

Maybe it depends on what kind of white you are. Here in Britain I see plenty of white guys packing on huge amounts of muscle really quickly.
I said it helps, not that it's some kind of magic that makes everyone with dark skin look huge

Black guys in prison are the same. Always look more jacked and ripped than the other guys in prison and they have no access to supplements, counting calories, strict diet, protein per bodyweight etc...

My friend who is black eats fast food and pizza most of the week, chocolate bars, very little water etc..and is still ripped and vascular with ALOT of muscle

its all genetics man to be honest, my dad in his younger years was ripped and i noticed early on in lifting i could nearly do a few curls and i would be super pumped and cutt. I have only been lifting for 7 months without trying hard at all and im in farely great shape. Ive seen and talked to whiteguys in the gym and there like damn bro how long have you been lifting?

when i tell them 7 months they get a disgusted look on their face because they have been going at in for years and years. 1 thing i might add is 1 side of my family is creole/black and all guys are extremely athletic and shredded without taking supps or going to gym.

oooh nani nani, this feel like a quaaaaludde

friendly reminder that racebait threads are shit and that blacks have lower IQ, lower strength and lower height than whites on average, .
thanks for reading and bye bye

Can WHAT \be done naturally, senpai? Snap selfies of some DYEL on a diet?

Black Africans were historically known to be strongest and most athletic race. The Arabs knew this from the get go. The Nordic European type is second to blacks and strongest among non Africans.
Over the last five hundred years, the "white American" ethnicity has formulated in the United States, combining many of the old Nordic genes with the rest of the European gene pool, and advanced also with better nutrition standards and competition with the local blacks.
Likewise, the "black American" ethnicity has simultaneously formulated, combining several mainly West African genes with a smattering of European and way better nutrition than was ever available in Africa or even in the neighborhood in Latin America or Caribbean.

Definitely true, all my black friends got huge and ripped in no time. Even their already big penis appeared bigger and more veiny ahah

>implying you look better than his after pic

that's because blacks cheat, nigger

kek