>don't act male
>fight against your innate biology
>be a pussy
>acting like a man will kill you inside
really activates my almonds
yeah, some shit fratbros do is stupid, but it's better than being a cuck

I don't respect liberals as human beings

meh. some social justice warrior shit.
that dude doesn't have the self worth to be what he wants then he is a pussy.

>W-well i'm insecure about chad and his 3.14's and his enjoyable, primal, natural tribal environment and strong bond with other top-tier male specimens therefore he must be insecure about me... r-right?

>implying chad doesn't already excel at Art, Music, dancing, reading etc

>Implying chads give a fuck about what colours they wear or instruments they play

-_:IMPLYING:-_ Chad is this insecure

A lot of projecting from the fags that made this video

Idk if this is just how Americans are but this is pretty alien to me
That guy would be seen as a massive faggot here
Real men are way tougher than that ahaha a lot of irrelevant shit and not even scratching the surface of what it really is like to be alpha

Any other recovering betas out there extremely repulsed by this?
If i'd watched this in my early high-school years, I probably would have bought it.

The video was pretty exaggerated, but that's how frat dudes act and think. They are a minority, but still too common.

so it's a short film about a closet homosex? I don't understand, do the makers of this film think that all chads are just homosex?

they want to push the belief that some or all straight men are closet homosexuals. strangely, they then use the homophobia that they project on straight men to try and manipulate them though propaganda

It’s so organized and carefully plotted its satanic

That nigga is gay

What?
I think it’s just that some People are scared to come out in fear of being judged is all
I’m pretty sure there are gay chads

>roiding for this

There are. And they're way better than the straight numales

It's clearly about the dangers of roid rage

women make fun of the bros because they are attracted to them and fascinated by them. they don't even think about feminized men.
hipster fag numales see this and then make media mocking the bro, to join in with the gal pal time, not realizing this is just allowing women to ogle and fantasize about bros without seeming thirsty.

>(((mtv)))

>order beer
lol enjoy your estrogen spike, chad

I can barely understand english
What are they saying?

Some shit about beer

where is this all white heaven of chads and stacies just havin fun?

Not so repulsing, there's a good amount of truth in that video. I'll be damned if people want to shame me for liking sports and lifting weights though, just like dudes shouldn't be shamed for liking pink and yellow or for fucking other dudes.
I'm not mad about people that do things differently (don't lift, etc), until they want to dictate how I live my life.

Just bee itself bro xD

College fraternities and sororities.

Why are they all white?

Just a (((coincidence))) user :Λ)

fug xD

> cultural and behavioural differences between genders exist
> some people conform to them more, some less
> some people like them a lot, some dont

fucking wow

They forgot to hire their token black characters to distract viewers from the fact the the Democratic Party has been at the forefront of racism since the beginning of the U.S.

I hate this. It only makes Chad more desirable. Forbidden fruit and all

Rural Australia

Yup. The opposite of love is not hate, but indifference

>Never Improve
> the ONLY way to get any trace muscle is to use roids and fuck with your emotions and mentality
> Stay at home, become a lardass, it's what a new "man" should be like
> Masculinity is toxic

fucking numale propaganda

>implying i give a fuck what degenerates think about me.

Fuckin a

Are they trying to even out the playing field?

That Chad is actually giving good advice on how to not be a cucked faggot. Good rule of thumbs to keep in mind if you aren't a natural alpha.

that video was lazy and seemed to just list stereotypes rather than actual masculine values that men strive for

DEMOCRATS R THE REAL RACISTS

They are you dumb fucking nigger

>Funny how this video only shows white guys. Why doesn't MTV try to demasculate black guys?

fuck this is awful

Why do people hate on chad? He's the guy we all wish we could be

Fuck MTV. This reminds me of the video by that one faggot,what's his name,Adam I think,whose basic point was that being an alpha isn't biological so you can't be one and that you may be a well adjusted and respected member of society but you probably aren't good at dungeons and dragons. FUCK THAT FAG.The male ideal is a metaphysical force. It is a uniting factor that brings us together as bros.Without it a man is not a man.

They know they can never be him.

that's why you always take an aromitase inhibitor

>WHY ARE WHITE MALES NOT WATCHING OUR NETWORK REEEEEEEEEEEE@??@?@?

>MTV trying desperately to stay relevant

Thanks for wasting 6 minutes of my life that I could have spent browsing Veeky Forums.

user have you seriously not realized that all Veeky Forums just wants to go from Virgin to Chad?

>implying browsing Veeky Forums is a productive activity

BAD GOY

Its about a closeted guy that doesn't necessarily want to conform but feels he must. Either fear of backlash from straight freinds or personal disgust for his femmy tendencies.

Not to say there's anything wrong with presenting as masculine if you really want to. I get a lisp sometimes. Hate how it sounds but I cant realistically monitor and suppress it 24/7. Difference is when it does slip out I wouldn't have a psychological breakdown of personal insecurity like the guy in the video.

Kind of funny though how most straight guys I know have a default impression of the average gay being a limp-wrist twink fairy fuckboi. They got no idea how many gays are outright worshipful of the masculine ideal. Seeking to embody it in every dimension they can short of fucking women. Think its partly cause of that assumption they got pretty shit gaydars. Women can almost always tell in my experience.

/thread

>Everyone who likes things I don't is just pretending
>If you disagree you're gay and have a small penis teeheehee
Fuck em. Soy-drinking estrogenated bugmen are already the norm to the point where any unremarkable guy who lifts a few times a week and eats decent is considered above average. In a few years those who actually take care of themselves and don't apologize for embracing their nature will be seen as gods.
Question, why do almost all gay guys have lisps? I assumed it was just something they started doing to fit the "gay image" but you make it sound like it appears on its own.
I agree about the gaydar thing though, guys are usually limited to discerning obvious fruit fairy types, or stupid reaches like "if you lift you must be gay". I've got female friends who can tell within a single small-talk conversation of meeting someone who seems completely normal. I never could tell what gives it away.

Becuz talkin shit about dem guetto niggas is mad racist as ayo yo nigga

q-quit questioning the media goy, just shut up and watch!

Can confirm

>why do almost all gay guys have lisps?

Wish I knew. Had a mild one all my life. Only noticed when I heard my voice recorded but mom said I had one even as a child. Read speech therapists insist that straight men lisp too. But in my experience I keep seeing openly gay guys over and over with lisps. Like some fuckhuge 6'4 dude literally looks like Thor. Voice is super deep and yet still with a gentle lisp.
This lady might be onto something: youtube.com/watch?v=vu2hgaIp1Uw

Skeptical of the hormone theory because I recall some research claiming adult gays had same average test levels as straights. (test used to be used in attempted conversion therapy but all it did was make guys hornier)
May be something to the social angle. I did tend to make friends with girls much more easily as a child. Even now, thought I don't have many friends at all. My dick wants nothing to do with them, yet they're very relatable somehow.

The real answer is there's no moral high ground to be had for either party.

remember when you used to care about shit like this? from both sides

They're trying to further feminize men so women will cuck them more and take their kids in order to raise the amount of single parent households. Kids born with single parents statistically grow up to have worse lives both economically and emotionally. In the big picture, they want to weaken the middle class and perpetuate subtle American castes

insecure faggots reaching high spots on the entertainment industry.
dangerous stuff.

this.
i prefer a masculine gay that these numale fags culture the USA is trying to export.

it expose you to an unfiltered amount of info.
if you can handle or even take any advance out of it is up to you.
i am glad i found this shithole even with all the shitposts and redditards around.

>have a default impression of the average gay being a limp-wrist twink fairy fuckboi.
they present themselves as that, you can see that shit here everyday.

Its about how leftists think that society "forces" men for "toxic masculinity" ,then want men more emotional and feminized

and there are plenty that don't present that way. It's just that some don't even consider they could exist because they don't stand out.

Its not all men. Its about a gay closeted man caught between the desire to be his genuine self and the persona he thinks gets more approval from his peers.

me.
This disgusts me, fucking cuck society. fuck them all

>i began to closely observe the people around me
tfw to smart

It's called Polari and there's various suggested reasons why they have it

>Polari

First I've heard of it. Apparenty a British gay secret language from the 60s?
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8yEH8TZUsk

It's moar thant that MTV is pushing that gay agenda for 20years now and is backed up by everyone.
look at all the movies against testosterone wanting to make all men numales
youtube.com/watch?v=t5ZseyEe0dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-z6C_PiB5pM

The secret is well kept: the chads will all be used for reproduction (good genes) and the numales will join the taskforce until they dies of exhaustion

Like everything else, lifting doesn't serve no purpose if not put forth to achieve something

>women sing to the radio
>men, not along

hmm??

the entertainment industry is the one documenting trends and cultural change. in 30 years they will look at shit like in the video and deduce that men at this time were some kind of retard ape that only exists as the foil for silly faggots and blonde bombshells and their pet negro jesters.

>poor fucktard who parties all day
>chad

chad is /fitlit/

Honestly.. I dont wanna cry about stupid irrelevant shit like women always do. I don't wanna show my emotions to every person I met in my way, I would rather keep that for my family and SO. I like working out, it keeps my mind sharp and my body hard, it makes me feel alive. I dislike colors like pink, because they make you look younger and weaker. "Beef not chicken"... cmon most people eat chicken nowdays and I also eat tofu, thats a simple preference. If I would be at a party with other people and we would order burgers, I would eat what they offer me. Gay thoughts are disgusting to me, now because I dislike gay men but because fucking another man sounds disgusting to me (normal biology). The only reason why I watch sports is because I watch it with my friends and other men who are similar to me, its fun cheering for athletes who are at the peak of their game.. its just more "real" to watch sports rather than stupid tv shows. I wanna be strong, I want to be invulnerable to this harsh world, thats why I keep my emotions down and train as hard as I can to survive anything, women in the west dont experience as much daily hate as I do and they are less ignored and more cared about as men.

So fuck off with this demasculation shit, I'm a proud white german male and I will fucking murder you if you try to push your stupid believe into me.

This tries so hard to be American psycho except instead of imagining murder he is just a fag or whatever.

Shit had mixed view. Never seen a fraternity with the American flag, lifted truck, and so much of a country theme. Especially with no souther accent. Most flats don't dress, drive, or hang out with chick's like that unless it's a theme to a party.

I guess tho... Some people will never be themselves and we're slaves to our families wishes.

nod along

Hmm another attempt at killing masculinity. Must be just a coincidence, I need to stop being a conspiracy tinfoil retard hahah

bump

>I’ve never left New Jersey

You missed the point of that video spectacularly.

Too much /pol my man. Far too much.

Ironically, young lads with weak fathers figures will take the advice in this video and probably end up happier than if they listened to the ‘toxic masculinity’ talk given by bitter women.

It's shit zog culture either way

>that pic

What the fuck

Or y'know maybe men could read and listen to both sides and try to find balance in their lives? Instead of choosing a false binary of extreme over the top masculinity or fearful duplicity of pretend feminism?

>Clearly drinking soda from the cans

kek

I can't believe people are sexually promiscuous.

That was barely pol at all. He didn't even mention that a father not being in the picture has a worse effect than a mother but being there, or that an abnormally high percentage of the people working for the destruction of the nuclear family are Jews

It's extremely rare for the mother not to be "in the picture" because mothers do not/can not abandon their children with the ease of males.
So I really don't know how you would measure your statement.

What he mean is that there have been studies that shows that single mothers destroys their children psychologically, why single fathers are almost as good as having both parents.
If you know any black guy who's into criminality, ask him about his dad.

Gayfag reporting in.
The dancing Scene was pretty hot desu senpai.

The rest of the video is trash. The 'message' is also trash.

I think the bigger point you are missing is that there are more single mothers because their partners abandoned them. You lay the failing of parenting at the door of the women who raised the child (and failed to do so) but then make a massive leap to say they would have been better without the mother and to be with father.

The black criminality is a failure of the father and males in general. Not the single mothers who have to deal with the mess.