Is it healthier to not eat any breakfast then eat a huge nutritious dinner...

Is it healthier to not eat any breakfast then eat a huge nutritious dinner, or to eat fruit/veggies periodically throughout the day then dinner?

Other urls found in this thread:

finalcall.com/artman/publish/Health_amp_Fitness_11/article_8981.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eat breakfast retards, it's the most important meal

You're ruining your nitrogen balance and killing gains by starving for virtually the whole day

Decent article about the subject: finalcall.com/artman/publish/Health_amp_Fitness_11/article_8981.shtml

Has some scientific resources and studies about exactly what you're talking about. It's absolutely much healthier to eat just one meal a day.

My daily breakfast:
-oats (previously cooked. I cook a large quantity of oats once a week)
-frozen fruits
-vegan whey (because fuck dairy products)
-water (duh)

Whatever you say, Mr Kelloggs.

>vegan whey

Yes, vegan whey
Regular whey is basically powder milk, and milk is garbage. I took whey for the first 5-6 years of lifting and don't miss it one bit for various reasons

>no beans

into the trash

who the fuck eats boxed breakfast cereal lmao

eat rolled/steel cut oats instead

Well probably some noobass lifter
I remember when I was a noob I ate picrelated every day

This actually doesn't look that bad

Nah it's shit believe me. But it's good if you have the noob "wow so much proteins in this!" mentality

>soy
>making it
pick one

all that fiber for shit gains tho

Eating breakfast is very important for bulking
Skipping breakfast is ideal for cutting

/thread

salad+egg for breakfast, adjust potato/corn according to physical activity

>not eating breakfast for all 3 meals

Not gonna make it.

>not in the paleo diet
>sweet fruits
cavemen didn't like sweetness?
>in the paleo diet
>coconut and olive oil
they had access to these oils in in 30,000 BC?

Nah breakfast is even more important for cutting. You need the energy for lifting even more because you're at a deficit.

You're just fat pussies who need to use clen and dnp to cut because you can't handle not eating until the afternoon.

May you have many hot saunas.

Wrong.

Paleofags are just LARPers breh

eat whatever works for you

if you skip breakfast and are starving for lunch, then eat breakfast

it's really not that complicated

>paleo diet
>paleolithic humans didn't eat sweet fruits/juices

wat

kek

Wasn't sure if bait

Whey is necessarily milk based, as you just pointed out

>vegan
>whey

Pick one.

I find it's almost impossible for me to hit my calorie goals if I don't have at least an adequate 500-700 calorie breakfast. It feels like I'm playing catchup for the rest of the day.

>the pyramid is completely outdated

>apples allowed
>bananas forbidden

I lost a shit ton of weight intermediate fasting and skipping breakfast. My cousin ended up gaining weight skipping breakfast because she would get way too hungry before lunch, and either snack beforehand or eat a bigger lunch to compensate.

You should just figure out what works for you. I get that there is some scientific background that points to one or the other being the better alternative to health and weight loss, but I think figuring out what personally works for you outweighs the scientific benefits.

Any peer reviewed info on this? The article seems to be basing it off some "study" and a guru's anecdotal experience. There are no sources on the supposed study either.

Falling for the paleo meme and eating pumpkin and carrots.
Keto is the real diet to maximum gains.

Is seeded brown toast with sardines a healthy breakfast?
I really like it is there anything I can do to make it better?

I actually have been eating this every day for about 6 months now. I've made great gains on it, but will it give me tits from all the soy?

>Keto is the real diet to maximum gains.
Dont do the theoretically best diet, but the one that you can stick to long-term. I tried keto a few years ago, and absolutely hated it. Now I do IF when cutting, and its perfect for me.
Some can do keto, some dont. What good is any diet if you hate every minute of it?

I do 20:4 IF and starting keto. Only shit bit is not being able to eat potatoes, rice, beans and excessive amounts of onions.