/fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

Type S to spit on his humongous grave
1 less fat tub of shit on this planet

Allow me to contribute

Stand-up Comedian Ralphie May is dead. Boogie next? Before you bother wondering, yes he died from being fat.

tmz.com/2017/10/06/ralphie-may-dead/

????????
??????
????????????
??????

>boil out the calories

>just something to hold me over until lunch

now I am confused, is this first or second pre-breakfast?

>Boil out the calories
>Makes it perfect diet food
You fucking what?
No way there is someone that stupid.

>670 kCal per bun
That is GOD TIER bulking food

>Never met a fat person in real life.

She looks better on the right (I'm high test btw)

My whole family is fat. But never once did one of them say some stupid shit like that. I mean they were dumb enough to not count calories drank as calories, and to say they weren't eating even half of what they were, but never once did they say they could just boil out the calories.

>not declaring calories and nutrients also per 100g, only per serving
how is this not mandatory in your country?
because chocolate and shit acts like it has 10 fuckin servings per bar (as you can call serving whatever amount you want) and retards get confused and fat

>246 upnotes

the true suicide fuel

ignore this, I didn't think this very deep, retards getting fat and dead is natural and healthy for human kind

fucking shit, the sugar, i just can't even describe my disgust at the amount of sugar and how bad it will make your mouth feel, fucking frosting covered pastries and fucking coca cola

Fuck you got lucky. My family is a damn near perfect representation of that CL posters mindset.

Because no one here knows what a gram is and we're going to eat the whole thing anyway.

>sugars 50g

S

if you call these abominations pizza and lasagne you just deserve to be fat

What's up with libshits and fucking jars? Why is everything in a fucking jar?

What is this infernal concoction?

cleared it up for me a little

Stage 5 diabetes?

turned herself into a nice slampig

It's pretty much like this and I'm an expert because I'm from Florida and now live in Seattle

in rustic places we reuse stuff like good mason jars etc for drinking stuff and keeping nuts n bolts

now this is a hipster example of them aping southern culture and trying to appear rustic and down to earth. It's really inconvenient because it overlooks the fact that we only re-use things when it makes sense, but they put this inconvenient garbage on the table and call it stylish.

ree.

Nigga that's 50 fucking grams of sugar

>NO FEAR

This one is the most sad of them all.
I mean, can you even blame a kid for having lousy parents? No way he'd get that fat without them

I have never been more confused in my life.

>a beautiful person trapped in fatness and diabetes

This always saddens me.

They did unfortunately for a while taint me with their brand of stupid fat. I had the 'ol healthy brain click though while I've only 60ish lbs to lose instead of the normal 80-100+ we normally see.

Looking at this is making my teeth and my heart hurt.

I’m not sure a baby has enough room to tumble around under death blankets of fat.

It says 170g on the package, a little math can help figure out calories/100 grams. But fatties are already too stupid to turn over the package let alone reading it before inhaling the whole thing.

>when your phone autofills "breakfast" instead of "diabetes"

so.. so the babys can move throughout the stored fat?

>packing on a bunch of fat somehow gives a baby more room to move around

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you burn in hell you edgy little autist ralphie was a
real nigga

>degenerate fat fetish
>linked to high test

There is no reason for those comments to be added to the picture

this is the first thing that made me laugh all day

>huur dis bitch said cuba diving hurr
american comedians are garbage

being just ugly is sadder desu

damn she must hate herself so much trying to act like she is ok with what she is

Pores or sores?

>ruffles

Well, that landwhale is lucky that we use "it" as a pronoun for animals, then.

If you're gonna eat all that shit, just eat it in a fucking bowl. They're gonna be sticky as hell afterwards on top of being fat

But that's true, you can be hella fit and not eat salad. you can smother salad in ranch, eat it every meal, and be a fat fuck.

>Having a tattoo on your triple chin

Also why are they so psyched about being around that sign

thats a BEARD my dude

newfag doesnt know what a slampig is, fuck off back to le reddit

>american comedians are garbage
non-American opinions dont matter

Oh dang

dumping what i got.

Thankfully I live in Manhattan and rarely see or interact with fatties unless i go to the more touristy areas.

Even being in harlem I dont have to see the obeast welfare queens since they usually send their brood out to collect things

Will say though, harlem gyms are the absolute best.

Every now and then you'll see a hambeast on the subway, spilling across 3 seats, using their own fat as arm rests as they browse through their phones.

>When you realise it has a septum piercing
>So fat it just looks like large boogers

>cut out almost all added sugar except a little in my morning oats (fite me)
>my mouth now turns to a fuzzy mess and feels awful the moment coke touches it

I used to basically live off the stuff. Jesus.

fuck
how bad are the fast food salads actually? I typically just take them and powerade whenever I go to the ffj's with friends

Thats all for now. sorry kids

>forthecurves

Leave it to tumblrinas to turn a pathetic late night fast food trip into an brave act of patriarchy smashing.