Friday night feels thread

Whatch'ya:
>DRINKAN
>EATAN
>LIFTAN
>FEELAN
>DOAN
>THINKAN

drinking water eating some chicken risotto. Had a pretty decent workout today.
been enjoying spending time with and fucking this chick a couple years younger than me. Wondering if all girls really are whores who can't help but cheat and closing my emotions towards her off. Like I broke up with her before I even get with her. Won't have as much joy but won't get the bad pain either when it ends right?

I'm just wondering where it went all wrong

It's Saturday morning now, but for the first time in a long time I went out with some friends for drinks.

I had one drink, some fried chicken, salad, and fries, and then I hit the gym.

It was really, really nice.

Coffee
Steak and broccoli
Nothing atm
Feeling good
Replying to you, user
Thinking about how stoked I am to be seeing Doug Stanhope live next Friday

quinoa, black beans, spinach, peas and chicken with milk.

thinking about how I never get any booty.

Keep trying user. At some point, its gonna start going right.

You had sex with a girl? WTF, how?

>just found out my brother who i am 4 year older than just lost his virginity to his gf
>im a 28 year old kissless virgin

On one had im glad at least one of us made it since im sure my parents were starting to worry about us. On the other had im thinking its time for me to kill myself

>vodka
>chicken fettuccine
>weights
>cozy
>shitposting
>when will life get better

How about this: All humans like fucking different people.
So find a girl you really like.
Go fuck other people together.
You can both be whores...but honest with each other whores.

>asked for 2nd date yesterday
>she hasn't responded

When you add some lime and soda to that vodka, champ.

никoгдa

>DRINKAN
probably just water
>EATAN
nothing had all my calories for the day
>LIFTAN
Did hypertrophy legs today
>FEELAN
exhausted
>DOAN
might just play some vidya then go to bed early, got work at 6am tomorrow
>THINKAN
about a girl from work and if she likes me or not, also wonder if my ex and I can ever work out again some day. Constantly stressing about going back to school and making something of myself but being afraid to make the first step.

other than that i feel good.

>unironically white sips
>sandwich
>my feels
>moderately well
>reading
>would Abraham Lincoln been as successful if he got the presidency on his first try?

>thinking about all the 19, 20, 21, 22, 23 year olds who give up on incels and r9k

> robitussin
> rice
> nothing
> sick literally
> reading one piece
> I hate being sick

my mom died 24 years ago today.

Set a new PR in Barbell row, squat and bench, gonna eat a bowl of pasta soon and get fucking high as a kite while listening to Deftones and shitposting on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums

Most my friends are out in town so its a good night to just chill out with my Veeky Forumsbros

Working all fucking night long,tomorrow and sunday too,fucking end me.

My pop was 13 yrs, 6 months ago.

how do I face pull?

I'm a dyel skinnyfat and I want to fix my posture and rolled shoulders

I don't "feel" face pulls like I should

>drinking
Just water for the night.
>Eating
Just had Korean BBQ so I'm full for the rest of the night
>Lifting
Taking today and tomorrow off
>Feeling
Eh
>DOAN
Gonna read for a bit then go to sleep
>Thinking
I need a new job.

>milk and sips for homework
>had hamburgers for dinner with veggies
>did back and diddlies today, did 315x5, kinda proud but it's still lightweight

I was in the gym and the only person there besides the staff tonight. I was dumped 2 weeks ago by my gf of 7 years, so being alone and knowing people are out, the feels began creeping up in my mind. I was finishing off with shrugs and I ended up doing 12 sets and cried a bit during them but I realized the pain of lifting felt good, like I was hurting but it felt good. Things are confusing right now.

>we /v/ now
>DRINKAN
coke
>EATAN
chicken
>LIFTAN
rest day..
>FEELAN
wojack.jpg
>DOAN
wathcing Youre the worst season 4, didnt realize it started. lindseys ultra THICCC now

Bitch just deadlift

>Drinking
Pepsi
>Eating
Kfc
>Lifting
Did deadlift and rows earlier this morning
>Feeling
Tired but scared to go to sleep, been having horrible panic attacks in my dreams that have been waking me
>Doan
Mulling over how much I despise my ice head neighbours and their vile child
>Thinking
Whether I should stay up and see if I get a text to go out tonight or go to sleep, and risk the panic attacks

>Studyan
>Failan pharmacology
>Failan physical assessment
>Unironic thoughts of suicide
I just wanna be done with life brehs...

Thinking about the mysteries of God.

>look up old best friend from high school on kankerbook
>he's working a good job, has a nice gf
>feeling really good for him

Good feels, lad. The guy actually went looking for me some years after high school but I was depressed and really fat. He had no business going to my parents' house after high school, but he did anyway and he was a nice lad.
Now I'm happy and fit and I am really happy he is doing well in life too.

He deserves it.

>DRINKAN
Pepsi that someone left in the work fridge (we were told to empty the fridge and freezer before we leave since this place is about to lose power. I'm not a regular food thief)
>EATAN
Bagel Bites someone left in the work freezer (I didn't have time to cook today. Fucking hurricane)
>LIFTAN
Just going out throughout the night when there's no work to do and slamming dips, hanging leg raises, and pull-ups (just greasing the groove. Better than nothing)
>FEELAN
Like I'm stuck at a dead end job, I work with a bunch of high school dropouts, and that with the state of the oilfield I'll be stuck here for way longer than I'd ever wanted to
>DOAN
Reading Dune between my pull-ups, dips, and work
>THINKAN
About how much fucking hurricane prep I still have to do around the house when I get home.

>DRINKAN
Bavaria beer
>EATAN
maybe some fish and veggies later
>LIFTAN
no gym today
>FEELAN
kinda good even though I'm drinking beer, because i returned to the gym this week after not going for 2 months
>DOAN
gonna play some LoL and drink alone like a loser on friday night
>THINKAN
Gonna go to the gym in the morning. I take a lot of preworkout so when I lift after work, I have a hard time falling asleep

Life is like 70% perfect at the moment. I think I'll truly be happy if I find the right job, but my hobbies are keeping me loving and living my life.

The day >she stops occasionally creeping into the back of my mind to remind myself that she's gone is the day my life will go back to being 99% perfect.

Vodka and a little bit of coke is also what I am been drinken this week.

goood beer taste my nigger, shit game taste

>shit game taste
My Xbone broke 2 months ago so I'm just waiting on the xbone x. I don't like PC gaming and don't have a gaming rig

me neither, but I waste my hours away on War Thunder

Eating peas
Smoked weed today. Was pretty fucked up.
Talking to qt that I met in this pot circle that I found myself in. She smokes and if we both smoke together then better chance for fucking.
Need to drink a lot of water

anyone else lit tonight?

>DRINKAN
Bud Light 40oz

>EATAN
Ate a pub sub for dinner desu lads

>LIFTAN
Did full body Thursday. Will do it again tomorrow.

>FEELAN
JUST. Angst, dread and rage emanate from every pore.

>DOAN
Posting on Veeky Forums and listening to podcasts.

>THINKAN
>starting fresh at 27
>need computer science pre-req
>class is full
>call department director, see if he can squeeze me in
>"I don't want to put pressure on my instructor, it's already at limit."
>"Yes sir, I understand. I'll wait for the drop add period to see if someone leaves."
>check roster today
>HE OVERBOOKED SOMEONE ELSE

I should just be a dick and complain about everything. In any job I've ever had I've always respected respectful people and did anything I could to help them, while smiting shitty, whiny people. Man it doesn't pay to be good.

REEEEEEEEEEE

>DRINKAN
Water, alcohol kills gainz
>>EATAN
Chicken and rice
>>LIFTAN
Rest today, lifting tomorrow
>>FEELAN
Just tired and lonely
>>DOAN
Just watching baseball
>>THINKAN
About her

Your situation is pretty interesting if both you and your brother are losers. That has to be indicative of nurture, bad parenting right?

I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin but I'm an only child and with my shitty parents, I've always been 50/50 on wishing I had siblings. On the one hand, would be nice to see if a sibling turned out to be as big of a loser as me so I could say it wasn't just all me. But at the same time, having a sibling(s) who turned out normal would make me feel even worse

Worked out for the first time in about 2-3 weeks. Did OH/Push Press, DB flat press and dragonflags, squats, clean pulls, and rows. Didn't go very heavy for each, I just wanted my entire body to get used to lifting again and to be sore in the morning. I then played soccer with coworkers a couple hours later, so that was fun and tiring as hell on top of the lifting. Kind of bummed out this about a couple tests and kind of spagetting at my 3d waifu this past week (although these are probably salvagable), but I feel great today.

keep your elbows up
UP UP UP

> vodka tonic, corona
> got a rotisserie chicken in the microwave at home
> hit legs today
> somewhat buzzed, a bit rushed because I work in the morning
>drinking at the bar
>thinking about midterms in the upcoming week.

Can you get any more degenerate?

>Whiskey
>BBQ
>Dumbells
>Lonely
>4chang + music vibes
>I should give up

>7 years
I can't even imagine those feels. But still hoping for the best user

That's for degenerates

>DRINKAN
Diet Pepsi. This shit is like crack to me.
>EATAN
Chicken and potato leftovers. Maybe ice cream.
>LIFTAN
Other people. MMA sparring day.
>FEELAN
Pretty good. Still enjoying the endorphins,
>DOAN
Shitposting
>THINKAN
I hope this pimple is not ringworm again

The existential thoughts won't leave me alone so I broke my nofap streak and it didn't solve anything.

it's gonna suck for a while man
sorry

Get yourself a trap

Shaddap

>tfw so low you would unironically consider a convincing trap (g?)f at this point.

hey man just think about this

after 7 years, your ex girlfriend is probably already dating another guy right?

like all girls after a breakup, they get onto the next guy like it's nothing. she doesnt and never gave a shit about you.

think about that when you are crying over her

>britbong
>about to fly to Greece to go on a date with a girl i met at my friend's wedding
>tried to go to the wrong terminal like a fucking mong
>currently on shuttle to right terminal

Wtf my peepee got bigger..

going to a college party in about half an hour
i haven't been to a party in straight up like four years
nervous as fuck

Drink just enough to get over it my dude. Good luck man.
stay off your phone once you're there and remember no one really gives a fuck and are probably 10x more drunk than you

>nervous as fuck
I heard that at college parties they have beverages that help with that.

There's nothing like mediterranean pussy.

This.
Looking forward to sharing a tall Amazon or a cute little twink with my gf some day.

Water
Oatmeal
Going to do this workout pls rate
Feeling shitty cause emotions
I'm contemplating why bother dealing with women.
Thinking about how to maximise shoulder gains without destroying them

My wife is into thicc women too. I saw a hot Amazon at a bar today, and if my wife were there we would have gone for it.

Oops forgot image.

>>DRINKAN
Yeah Buddy pre-workout, electric lemonade flavour with 5g of creatine added
>>EATAN
Just had some ramen for pre workout carbs
>>LIFTAN
about to have upper day, i havn't worked out for 5 days due to going on a motorcycle trip
>>FEELAN
like i could have slept longer
>>DOAN
just played some road redemption, it's really fun
>>THINKAN
about my ex again and how i should have moved to europe instead of letting them go

>DRINKAN
just had a Yuengling at dinner. bout to go refill my water bottle now
>EATAN
gf took me out to a local rib place. had a salad, sweet tater fries that had powered sugar and maple butter, and some farking tasty ribs.
>LIFTAN
no lifts this week but I'm keeping up with my morning cardio
>FEELAN
ready to get all of my autistic computer organizing done so I can put it away for a year. ready to start my new job on Tuesday.
>DOAN
been organizing my laptop for the last 3 days.
>THINKAN
I sound like a literal autistic child

>be late 20s
>go to my truck to get something
>see scantily clad college girls everywhere
>people drinking, having fun at porch parties
>return to my house
>autistic room mates are all in their rooms watching netflix by themselves
>other friends have moved on

No (reasonable) amount of alcohol can kill these feels. I need to move to a community full of old people so I'm not reminded of my failures. It sucks being an older dude in a town with a college.

this is literally the reason why i'm in grad school right now
i wanted a second shot at undergrad to fuck sloots

>Thinking about how to maximise shoulder gains without destroying them

This is a good thing to wonder.

18 years old. Will be living on my own completely without assistance from parents in like two months.

Name some expenses/important aspects of adult life you didn't see coming so that I can budget for them already?

I'm trying to get in a grad school program for fall 2018 if I don't get cucked by

Bro honestly I used to be in the same boat. Then I realized that nothing those little sluts are doing is worthwhile. Being a balanced adult can be more gratifying than being an irresponsible 19 yr old.

Not a particular thing but some good advice that I wish I had when I was your age:
Never buy ANYTHING (I mean it, anything) that you couldn't also buy three of. If you can't buy three of it you cannot afford it.

Be sure you can afford a surprise bill of $1000. Prioritize that savings and don't ever make excuses to go into it.

Save your money until you can afford 6 months of living expenses.

tl;dr don't be a retard with your money and you'll do fine

>tomorrow is another saturday in fall
>that means refereeing soccer all day because otherwise i would sit in my house all day doing nothing but watch college football because no friends
>run like 12+ miles a day when i do this to my already emaciated frame
>tfw this is like my only hobby and no girls even referee, and the guys who do are usually all older adults and no one hangs out with each other anyway

>Bro honestly I used to be in the same boat. Then I realized that nothing those little sluts are doing is worthwhile. Being a balanced adult can be more gratifying than being an irresponsible 19 yr old.

I know but I wish I could at least do something worthwhile with my time. I'd honestly be happy if I just met one nice girl.

Oh, you don't have anyone at all then? Yikes. Sorry man, you better get to hunting for one.

>drinkin water
>ate casserole
>Did bench and back today
>Feelin good
>posting on Veeky Forums while talking to gf
>Thinking about life

My standards are pretty low, just want a 5/10 girl who isn't a total nutcase. I'm brainstorming on how to do this but it seems like finding a decent women with my outlook on a good life (simple living) is about as difficult as becoming an astronaut.

Yellowtail cabernet
Cheese pizza. Bulk season hallelujah
Nothing besides daily pushups since it is rest day
Feeling pretty happy, got a nice buzz going, I might propose to my gf once I get my degree
Revising my research paper, hating every second of it.
Thinking life is pretty good all in all. Its better to try and fail in lifting, work/school, and relationships

>DRINKAN

straight water.

>EATAN

second plate of pasta with beef.

>LIFTAN

not until tomorrow. was on the treadmill for an hour today.

>FEELAN

completely fucking miserable. just an absolutely forlorn mess.

>DOAN

finishing dinner. watching baseball (which i only kind of do during the playoffs).

>THINKAN

i really, really hope this upcoming interview goes well because i really need some more fucking money. i hate where i am in life. i mean, i'm good at picking shit up and that's basically what i lean on to get me to the next day. maybe i'll get back to playing baldur's gate 2 tomorrow after i'm done weight lifting. i really, reeeeally wanna get drunk sometime this weekend so i can at least have a little lonely fun for one night. man, getting good and crocked for 8-10 hours sounds totally fantastic right about now.

There's a girl at the gym, like not hot, but cute in a way I can't stop thinking about. There's a lot of hot girls at the gym, but I can't stop thinking about her. I really have to ask her out. I don't want to be that guy but I have to. I'll even move gyms if she says no. She's worth it.

Any advice on asking girls out at the gym?

>water
>string bean, peas, spinach, garlic medley with turkey meatloaf
>today was TRX day. Tomorrow is core & distance running
>browsing Veeky Forums & talking to my brother while farting out this meat loaf.
>the usual depressing thoughts & memories before bed.

>Any advice on asking girls out at the gym?
Did you guys ever exchange looks, smiles, or anything like that? I know it sounds fucking dumb, but it really is that primal.

Try starting off by smiling/waving at her in passing every so often. Then once she knows you exist, try initiating small talk with her but don't overdo it. Patience is the key here
Once she feels comfortable with you, after some time. Start flirting once the small talk conversations become frequent

Yeah so far I'm trying to make sure she knows I exist. All she does is go on the elliptical very slowly and look at her phone. I'll definitely try the smiling/gesturing a bit more.

>drinkin
1L of chocolate milk
tastes good man
>eatin
750g of lean ground beef cooking right now
tfw bulkin
>liftin
its my rest day today :)
>feelin
pretty good for once bros
>doin
watching tv before eatin and bed
>thinkin
thinkin bout how long today was and how its nice to be on Veeky Forums relaxin

>>DRINKAN
Some whole milk c'mon
>>EATAN
Had some black beans with shredded cheese and hot sauce earlier, was alright. I've been trying to phase meat out of my diet but veggie protiein sources are so fucking bland.
>>LIFTAN
Had a great shoulder sesh earlier. For some reason my OPH varies greatly between workouts but I was able to get 1plate for 3x5 today, then some lat raises. Other lifts have been mediocre, deads have been stalled at 3plate forever, whenever I go higher my back starts to bend and I don't want to try my luck.
>>FEELAN
Weird man, my skinnyfat League of Legends obsessed roommate got an insanely out of his league gf (7.5 body, cute face) and has been staying at her place most nights recently. I know there's the "just be yourself" shit but he doesn't exactly have the most enjoyable personality either, I don't understand how it happens. According to him she literally came up to him while he was at a bus stop, chatted him up and gave her number, and has initiated 90% of their interaction since.
>>DOAN
Listening to the new Sound of Ceres album, very nice stuff and I'd recommend it if you're into dream pop. Tried to clean up my bears earlier but accidentally cut a fairly large stripe completely off, will probably just deal with it since I really don't want to lose 6 months of progress.
>>THINKAN
Tinder has been beckoning like a siren. At the risk of beating myself off I've been looking pretty good lately and friends have told me I could pull if I used it. ALl I'd have to do is post a shirtless pic in these hipster glasses I have and I could get top from some fat girl, but I know that would just make me feel more lonely than before. I NEED A FUCKING GIRLFRIEND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO MEET NEW PEOPLE?
Those are weird feels, I've recently learned that my brother (a pothead high-school dropout and complete asshole to everyone) has two simultaneous girlfriends and a large friend circle stemming from hometown Instagram fame (???)

>while farting out this meat loaf

Wouldn't expect anything else from you, Veeky Forums

Closing at my wagecuck shit job hoping I'll find something better when I graduate

These threads are unironically one of the best parts of my week. /r9k/ is too edgy and full of trap faggots, and my friends are either normies or depressed school shooters when ti comes to talking about feelings.

My current problem is that I'm feeling less and less close to my nearest friends. A couple have crossed over into normiedom and get drunk with the frat lords every night, and others never leave their apartment. One has unironically joined r/incels.
But I can't seem to meet new people, no matter how much I "put myself out there". I go to clubs of interest, I get to know people in my classes, but it NEVER gets past a "what's up man" nod as we pass each other in public. I've got several dozen people I'm on this level with, but don't know how to break into their existing friend groups.

Feel you man
I'm forever on a cycle of 5-7 days, then a moment of "ah, fuck it" then feeling like a degenerate for 5-7 more days

>drinkan/eatan/liftan
nothing, about to go to bed.
>feelan
regretful that I've never had as much of a social life as I'd like, didn't get into a fraternity in college so I'm stuck with my high school friends (that don't even go here) until I graduate, etc. Visited my sister at her college (freshman) and she already has way more great friends than I've ever had. I even looked into transferring but they don't have my major. At this point just dying to finish school so I can have the chance to start over again. Thing is I was looking forward to starting over after high school as well but see where that went. Fuck, bros.

I feel you bro, I'm the post below you. I'm in the same situation with all the people I know. My best friend I've even made in college is a gay guy and he may only like me around because I'm attractive.

>I was looking forward to starting over after high school as well but see where that went
They said it would be the end of cliques but it's as bad as ever, it seems like fucking everyone is either a rich frat guy, transgender harsh noise cassette art student, or dungeon-dwelling Chinese compsci dude
Where the fuck do you meet normal people?

Also when I get home I'll probably knock back a few 805s I have in the fridge

>DRINKAN
water
>EATAN
chicken leg quarter with skin, cauliflower and a baked potatoe. You know how many calories are in a chicken leg and thigh? no fucking clue how to weigh that shit. 1 lb pre-cooked. serving size 4 oz. It's somewhere between 300-1200 calories. I don't want to mystery cut godammit.
>LIFTAN
Myself
>FEELAN
Hungry
>DOAN
Veeky Forums
>THINKAN
not really. That fucking chicken quarter.

>simple living
You're poor. Fix that.

sorry brah. i cant even imagine...7 years is a lot.

my gf of 2 years broke up with my and it was utter pain for like 3 weeks.

i can say watching Zyzz's videos helps A LOT. also throwing yourself into work/lifting

>gf of 7 years
Damn Daniel
What happened? Why were you not married after that long?

My brainlet friend, measure the chicken before and then remeasure the bones/remains afterwards. Subtract the new weight from initial and then use that as your weight to calculate with using boneless chicken breast. Only difference will be a slightly higher fat ratio due to cut of meat but that's not a huge deal.

Pretty well have to close off your emotions or you get fucked around and it bleeds over into the rest of your life. Good call user