Do keto for a few weeks

>do keto for a few weeks
>lose decent weight (~3.5-4.5lbs)
>lifts really go down
>feel like shit
>rarely shit though
>my muscles look flat and less full, vascularity down

>switch to a more higher carb diet (around 65:20:15 carb protein fat) with the same calories per day
>actually gain 5lbs in 3 weeks despite KNOWING I'm eating under my TDEE
>despite that, I visibly look leaner
>muscles look full, vascularity up
>feel pretty good
>lifts back to normal

What happened here? I lost a good amount of fat on keto, but I felt like shit, looked like shit, and didn't shit. I'm eating a more normal but higher carb diet and I visibly look a lot bigger and leaner, but I'm gaining weight.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/wCdSPpe9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

water weight, glycogen stores, etc. Eat up them oats, your pump depends on it.

keto depletes your glycogen stores and basically puts you on a permanent fasting state, it's horrible for long term health and gains

citation needed

glycogen stores are replenished on keto, albeit probably not as efficiently

because in order to start burning fat you need to burn through glycogen first, this is what triggers the production of ketones in the first place

because despite what ketards say the body does not prioritize fat as fuel first, carbs are used first and then fat

How the fuck would bun/buns/bunself work?
>Bun should go fuck bunself.
>Buns are going to go to the bar later
>Bun hate bunself.

i lost a ton of fat on keto + OMAD. now i'm attacking STUBBORN BELLY FAT with 5 day fast + 2 day pigout. just had a bunch of pizza and ice cream, should i lift now to turn that mass into masscle?

how often do you fast 5 days at a time

this is my 2nd week in a row

this is fucking terrible, why go through 5 days of pain just to completely reverse any progress you made in 2 days? eat nothing but WHOLE foods and cut all processed food from your diet and you will permanently lose that weight instead of following bullshit fad diets created by people that came from your scenario

eating whole foods is just as much a meme as fasting and keto, which have helped me a lot so far.

the fuck? whole foods are less calorically dense than processed food in general, so naturally you will lose weight by eating the same volume of food while not fucking over your health in the process

it's not at all a meme when this is what hunter and gatherers actually ate throughout history which is what actual meme diets like paleo and keto attempt to appeal to

post your body

i ate a whole pizza and a whole carton of ice cream, does that count as whole foods?
wow, absolutely not. i'm down to 155 from 270 and my stretched out body is NOT pretty. that's why i'm trying weird shit.

when im on keto i look lean as fuark.

altho my muscles look less bloated since im not retaining the water. carbs make you retain hella water.

baka nobody who is genuinely shredded ever does these fasts

>i ate a whole pizza and a whole carton of ice cream, does that count as whole foods?
epic, upboated!

edit: thanks for the gold m'lady

no, they are both processed

I am talking about actual whole foods like fruits and vegetables, whole grains, beans, etc

processed includes cooking oil as well so if you're dousing your steaks in oil and wondering why you can't lose weight, that is why, cooking oil is very calorically dense so it's easy to overdose before the fullness factor kicks in

i'll never be shredded anyway, my tummy skin is disgusting and i'm in my 30s. just want to be a skinny pussy instead of a fat faggot.
nuh uh
so you're saying i should take it easy on the oils.

I would omit them entirely if you're trying to lose weight, only add a little bit back when you decide you need to start working out

If you need to sear/stir fry anything, just use water instead or use alternative cooking methods.

ok thank youuuuuu.
bieeeeeeee

Dont do keto when lifting weights, or quite frankly ever. You can wait the extra few weeks of a deficit and not feel like shit

Penis.

wtf does switching pronouns mean ?

it means she's fucking fierce you cis white male

pastebin.com/wCdSPpe9
please rate this keto meal prep
would i stay in ketosis with this or would there be too many carbs

>doesn't know that muscle weighs more than fat

lol do wannabe ketards never do any research? there is way too much protein and not enough isolated fats in that, excess protein will be converted to glucose if you have depleted glycogen stores

Doesn't know that a kg of muscle and a kg of fat have exactly the same mass.

What are you guys talking about? I did a shitload of squats yesterday after starting keto and I feel fine, great actually

so get rid of the chicken thigh and add more isolated fats and i'm good to go?

what is your diet plan? i just remembered that most ketards trying out the ketogenic diet are not actually in ketosis, because they eat too much protein thinking that the ketogenic is just eating meat all 3 meals as the main course

cooking oil, nuts, and seeds are good options for keto, they don't have too much protein but have a shit ton of fat

i really don't recommend doing this but if you must, at least do it properly

Today I had bacon and eggs, string cheese, sunflower seeds, chicken salad, and a chef's salad.

it's called keto flu
you're not keto adapted, that takes 2-3 weeks to 2-3 months
you get more gains on keto not less
your body produces more growth hormone on keto not less
stop fucking bullshitting and do the research

>bunself
kek

>on keto for months
>workouts feel fine
>cant recover
started a program where i lift 4 days a week and when i did it consistently i could barely recover, tried a couple cheatmeals and within hours my muscles felt way less sore and tired. idk man