>always have tons of energy

>never constipated

>never have to deal with indigestion or acid reflux

>BRRAAAAAP

Other urls found in this thread:

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108955/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

use your powers for good. like being the ultimate power bottom since you're clearly gay

shit nigga, i though i was the only one who crapped in the shower

its probably more common than you think, each flush of a toilet uses almost 4 gallons of water. when i shit in the toilet i dont even need to wipe so i might as well just shit down the shower drain. nobody knows except probably my neighbors who hear my thunderous, echoing farts through the wall of the shower

I haven't shit in the shower as an adult but I want to. Released some turbo farts that REEKED though so shitting scares me some. Probably shit tomorrow in the shower while drinking my coffee

I want to try this but am scared of the drain getting clogged since I usually shit fairly dense logs. Not to mention there would probably be some fecal matter that wouldn't wash away unless you scrubbed the drain area.

I've started pissing into the sink though, it saves a ton of water. I always hated flushing when my piss is so clear it's nearly water anyway.

Jesus fuck there is enough water in the world to flush all the shits you want stop before someone notices what a freak you are

the less non fibrous foods you eat, the easier your turds will go down the drain. i havent shit a solid turd in a while, but if you get a hard nugget just change the setting on your shower head if you can to a high pressure setting and pulverize it. you're also in the shower with plenty of soap and water so dont be afraid to stomp that sucker

i buy water by the gallon and always refill my jugs with piss and then dump them down the shower drain

my water bill for september was 25 dollars

yeah but i have to pay for the water i flush.

thats the whole point.

If i avoid dairy, whole grains and nuts my shits are fantastic. Otherwise not so much

>been taking vitamin d, b, multi, iron, and fishoil for a while now
>what are my chances of getting cancer?
also how bad are stool softeners for my health?

JESUS CHRIST THIS THREAD!

Why the fuck are males so fucking gross !!

found the actual brainlet

lol there are males who don't piss in the sink ? It is the perfect height and you can rince your dick afterwards
I don't remember the last time I peed in a toilet besides when I'm out and about honestly

brainlet deported

if you still consume meats there is decent chance for cancer

Actually depends whether you're eating mostly soluble or insoluble fibre.

>if you still consume meats there is decent chance for cancer
why

who.int/features/qa/cancer-red-meat/en/

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3108955/

well i avoid red meat as much as i can

thats good

so my supplements are fine as long as i'm not consuming red meat?

why do you take vitamin B and Iron supplement when you already take multi vitamin, it is not necessary

i was told by a psychiatrist that i was deficient in these areas(d, b, and iron) and should take these vitamins after doing blood-work. i just take a multi to make sure i'm covering all the basics

What is your frequency and volume if you are shower-only pooper though?
I have two every morning
First ~30 minutes after waking as logs of roughly 2" diameter, total of >10 inches length. Usually an 8-9 inch log and an extra, smaller thinner log or few spheres.
Second ~2 hours later, coffee, usually soft serve for 1/2 to equal the volume of the earlier one.
Sometimes a third smaller one around late afternoon.

Seems like it would be inconvenient to take two morning showers. Any tips for combining for one monumental movement?

>. i just take a multi to make sure i'm covering all the basics
by this i mean taking a multi on top of the others i listed. i read that you just piss out the vitamins you don't use anyway

work on your OCD rather than your shitting schedule. This is no way to live life

I unironically did this for a year when I was like 18.
but then I moved to a house with a seprate toilet and bathroom. so had to stop before roomates got suspicious

>each flush of a toilet uses almost 4 gallons of water.
And each burger uses 660 gallons but chances are you're not vegan

ive heard of girls eating their "period boogers"

burgers dont contain the fiber that i require for shower shitting