The ultimate red-pill is celibacy

The ultimate red-pill is celibacy.

Sexuality is completely an animalistic urge that degrades humanity. All romanitic interpersonal relationships, whether hetero- or homosexual, cause internal anguish and distract our minds from self-actualization.

The entire point of sexual relationships is to reproduce and nothing else. A blind, disgusting, debased urge to squirt our genes into the future as a male seahorse vomits its offspring into the violent waves.

If you want to actualize yourself, withdraw from society and control urges to reproduce. Sexuality is the most unhealthy, counter-productive quality of humanity.

You are retarded

I will out breed you

even if you do breed my kids will beat up your retard kids

and then what do you get from that?

a nice bbq on some May Sunday? ur still fucked and have lost at the true goal of life

the glory of knowing my race continued and fucked up yours

we're the same race. so then what? you've spent your whole life raising some degenerates that will become liberals. and you've all of a sudden become 55 years old with no accomplishments. and no self actualization. congrats.

Liberals and good people are two different races within the Aryan species.
> Implying I haven't done anything else with my life
> Implying no self actualization

cope harder incel

>If you want to actualize yourself, withdraw from society
i've got that down to a T, OP

MGTOW is the cowards way out.
Neo-masculinity is the true way onward.

>neo-masculinity
>not being post masculine
Don't you want to go even further beyond? Leave humanity behind.

Implying youre not just talking about the low consciousness forms of relationships formed out of neediness and lust, and that actually you should be looking for a higher consciousness relationship instead of celibacy.

I actually agree with you.
I noticed that over the years I have become more and more cynical regarding women and relationships, which sucks because I am still attracted to them.
Is it actually possible to find a truly meaningful relationship that rises above instinct and pleasure?

Good thread

the redpill is fucking but not cumming

>pleasure your woman
>make her twist and shout from pleasure, ending up with her orgasming
>you end up climaxing despite not cumming
>your essence is saved

reproduction is such a natural part of us that happy family actually leads to happiness
unfortunately happy family is almost impossible now unless you live in a shithole, so in the west you're correct

From the shit you read online, NO

t. shlomo shekelberg

>Coping with ugliness: the thread.

Oh look, it's another loveless, kissless 20-something virgin escapee from /r9k/, how unique!

Please fuck the fuck off. Your post is off-topic for this board, and frankly it's whiny and annoying as fuck and doesn't need to be posted anywhere on the entire Internet, ever.

Go get into therapy. Or just kill yourself, IDGAF, just make sure nobody has to see your cringeworthy shitposts ever again.

>you end up climaxing despite not cumming

What did he mean by this?

This guy is woke

The purpose of sex is both procreative and unitive. Within the sacrament of matrimony, sex is blessed.
But yes outside of marriage you should remain celibate.
>Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ himself? Shall I then take the members of Christ and unite them with a prostitute? Never! Do you not know that he who unites himself with a prostitute is one with her in body? For it is said, “The two will become one flesh. But whoever is united with the Lord is one with him in spirit
1 Cor 6:16,17