Be Veeky Forums and in uni

>be Veeky Forums and in uni
>think im good looking, have nice physique
>playing spin the bottle one night at a party
>girls agree to special rule that if it lands on me they just have to give me a high five instead of a kiss

im considering an heroing

Post face and body

Let us see that mug, OP.

You know what we're Gonna say and you know you'll do it eventually so

POST PICS

im lying in bed holding back tears. so no. also im not going to wake up my roomate

post your FB pic

if you don't have a FB you are likely beyond sperg

i don't have any social media

Get off my board you ugly Manlet fag

the girls already hurt me enough. there isnt anything you can say to me to cause me pain that i cant withstand

Then stop posting right now because saying you're Veeky Forums and good looking is an empty claim without pics

saged

You used to call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
Call me on my cell phone
Late night when you need my love
I know…

why the fuck would you let some bitches with the IQ of a fucking nigger from somalia make you cry? fuck is wrong with your head cuck? Be confident around those sluts, the mind of a fucking bitch is amazingly hilarious.

At least ONE of those girls there wanted to kiss you, but one friend might not like you so they all went "yea we're gonna do this thing" and the girl that likes you went along with it because A she just doesn't know you well enough to say no to her best friends and B she's a pussy.

Stop being such a bitch dude, fucking get rid of that cuck, beta mentality, the second they said "we're gonna high five him" you should have told those bitches "i have enough friends" and left instantly, that would make you desirable to the female brain,

women do not give two fucks about looks as much as the energy and confidence you give off you moron

I was fat as fuck in school but confident and i still got every single girl in my class except for the skinny nerd bitch who was the smartest of the girls to like me and 2 of them sucked my dick with my fat stomach on their fucking faces in the guys bathroom

so fuck your cucking behaviour, grow the fuck up

its alright bro. fuck those stupid sluts anyway, who cares

dont give it any mind, men arent supposed to be pretty, theyre supposed to be tough, man up and stop crying

this dude is legit right tho, the fact that you let this happen is embarrassing.

>2 of the them sucked my dick with my fat stomach on their fucking faces

You might think a little too highly of yourself. If you're in uni playing spin the bottle and they literally change the rules so they don't have to kiss you, you are not good looking. Simple as that.

they mightve just been teasing you, you autist

OP we can't give you advice if you don't show us the face and body. We're going to make it through together m8, but you have to work with us. We're here for you man

That being said, grow a set and show em

>think im good looking
Huge mistake buddy boyo

>at dinner with workmates
>dinner ends and a workmate invited me and 1 other to meet up with his friends
>2 qt3.14 grill
>they invite everyone to the club except me
i dont know how im still alive

Are all of you faggots so new that you don't recognize that this is pasta

>rigging spin the bottle
women are so cruel