What do women want?

What do women want?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3654222/Women-really-love-bad-boys-Narcissists-psychopaths-win-dates-won-t-stick-long.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not me apparently.

different things, women are unique as are we

women value money, status, and attractiveness in that exact order. any variations are outliers

I would ask them but they don't know
anyway this is not fitness related

This tbqh

t.virgin

another baby, but she's gone tomorrow.

Who cares.
Nice meme.

Real answer?

To optimize their offspring by mating with the highest quality man possible
Then to ensure the offsprings survival by finding a safe man to help take care of it

The two aren't necessarily the same person

who cares

what do YOU want, user?

>had my very first heartbreak after almost two years of relationship
>just a few weeks ago she was telling me how I'm the perfect guy for her and how she knew I was the love of her life

who cares man. honestly just do stuff for yourself and fuck women. nothing will bring you satisfaction more than improving for your own sake. women are flaky and they don't even know what they want

>implying women have a fucking clue what they want

This

lift hard my dude, let her mire from a distance what she lost

Ofc m8

Go and stay go. Who gives a fuck what some bleeding axe wound wants? How about focusing on yourself and making up for your own deficiencies before trying to find a woman who will settle for you

chad

Lowkey whatever they are encouraged to want.

I've seen socially domineering (without being autistic) mediocre looking white dudes convince chicks to find them attractive if that makes any sense. Directly flirting, confidence, and money go a long way.

I think it's status>money>attractiveness. Otherwise, why are there women that choose the "bad boy", deadbeat guys.

they don't know themselves

was in a relationship with one who put me up on her pedestal
dropped me in an instant, probably because advances of some other guy

girls just wanna have fun, this is the first thing you teach your teenage son

back 2 reddit plebcuck

rich chad

The correct answer is - MORE.

It doesn't matter what they have now, what they used to have, what they always want(ed) to have. They always want more. Once they get it, they are happy for a whole of 5 minutes, and then they want... more.

You can keep providing, for years, keep giving of yourself and of your possesion, until you have nothing left. There will be no gratitude, no loyalty. You will be seen as worthless, because you can no longer provide a steady stream of MORE. And she will move on.

They are worth nothing and capable of producing nothing, so what they need to validate their existance is everything.

sadly this

you're the perfect guy for her for the first couple of months, then she wants more from you, high standards you could never fulfill

Virgins will disagree

>MORE
that's really it, huh, damn.

thanks for the redpill

Women are instinctively attracted to men who fuck tons of women. They're also instinctively repulsed by other women who do the same. Most slut shaming comes from other women, not men.

>To optimize their offspring by mating with the highest quality man possible
>Then to ensure the offsprings survival by finding a safe man to help take care of it
>The two aren't necessarily the same person
Well said.

>The two aren't necessarily the same person
fuck
me

>socially domineering
I have no idea how to do this lol

>Directly flirting
How do i do this? "Nice ass?"

This is a great fucking post, I'm surprised it didn't get more attention

>not listing intelligence

wanna know how i know you're a brainlet?

everything. And nothing.

under8ted

holy hell all the incels replying to this. gee i wonder why Veeky Forums is so full of virgins

>What do women want?
Whatever it is they want.
I'd concern myself more with building a real life instead of chasing women if I were you, OP.
/thread

the opposite of whatever they tell you.

>women are unique as are we

the freedom to become a blown out roastie, and the privilege to marry an orbiter and extract his resources

>they don't even know themselves
>who cares anyway
What do YOU want?? That's what's important

unlimited license with zero responsibility

Thank you AceOfBassChan

Death.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3654222/Women-really-love-bad-boys-Narcissists-psychopaths-win-dates-won-t-stick-long.html

Yeah pretty much, but only within the right context. Otherwise you just look completely autistic. I had a pretty decent flirt with a girl in my class recently. Something like:
>me: you suck
>her: fight me
>alright let's take it outside
>fine then
>Which do you want, shirts or skins? i think skins would be better
>Yeah i'll pick skins

Forgive me if this is really dumb but i'm a little drunk. in any case she's got great tits and a whopper ass

BBC

To add to this women consistently have been shown to favor men who have the "Dark Triad"personality. Think of Charles Manson or Anders Breivik. But that is only for short term mating, women prefer an empathetic "nice guy" for long term safety and support.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_triad

A sane and good woman wants a man with an attractive physique (which is subjective to the woman), a sense of humor that's preferably comparable to her own, someone who is smart but not arrogant, someone with drive and prospects (how much of each is dependent on the woman), someone who's kind but not a pushover, someone with enough balls to challenge her but also let her have a "win" every once in a while, someone who actually listens rather than just hears, and someone who can also please them sexually. Women are just more emotional men. We're all people. There's obviously more little things, but that's the gist of it.

Crazy girls want attention, maybe sex, physical gifts, someone who they can't necessarily walk all over but isn't very combative, attention, a preferably comparable sense of humor, and attention. That's basically all there is to them.

Hoes are the same as crazy girls, but with more emphasis on dick and/or money.

>trusting scientists after the lies pushed forth for climate change funding
hurr durr dominant men are chads that don't take care of their kids, w-we will take care of them!! please sleep with us, we'll pay you for it! look at the SCIENCE!!! you NATURALLY want to marry me! look at all the other scientists saying you want to marry me! MARRY ME!!!

Emotions. Without social interaction women are miserable. Men, and especially anons, are the opposite. As men we must learn how to manipulate women's emotions in social interactions. It's really not that hard, but the problem is that women have no loyalty and will cheat on you with a more talented seducer. This is why man created the emotional social construct of marriage - often one of the most intense emotional events in a woman's life which also legally and logically binds her to a man preventing strife between men. You must feed their desire for emotions continually or they will turn to someone else.