How do I get over the fact that I’m a manlet? It’s affecting my mental state

How do I get over the fact that I’m a manlet? It’s affecting my mental state

You present a smaller target if you're out in public and a crazed gunman shows up

You can more quickly reach loose change or bills on the ground before other people

Better view of cool bugs

More comfortable on airplanes

Can ride in bumper cars no problem

Bar of soap lasts longer (saves money)

GOAT at hide-and-seek and limbo

Reddit post with reddit spacing but I'll forgive it because it's actually funny

Sorry. I was doing my best to follow APA format

Same way as coping as a dicklet/ugly. You get rich and buy what you want. Easy.

>you get rich
If this was as plausible as you made it appear I wouldn’t care so much about being a manlet

I bet you aren't shorter than me

Not being a normie affects my mental state 1000x more than being a manlet.

It's hit even harder now that I'm turning 30 in a few weeks, that there's no time left, I'm done, it's over. I never became a normie. Since accepting this fact I've started to progressively get worse. I've been lifting at home instead of going to the gym and I haven't left the house in months.

I'm going back into my the shut-in NEET life that I was in for so long, it seems like once you're in it for awhile it's impossible to ever get out of, I tried many times to escape hermit life but I always end up back here, and now it's much worse, because instead of feeling bad about it I'm started to revel in it, like I'm beginning to feel like it's some sort of accomplishment that I've managed to not do anything normal people do.

Leave Veeky Forums and never come back

>mental state
Is already affected if you let a shithole like Veeky Forums play that mindjob on you.

I'd rather present a bigger target
COME ON PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYYY AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Get off Veeky Forums

Basically this. If you’re so insecure about your height it’s impacting your life, lurking Veeky Forums will only send you into a death spiral.

t. 6’4 lanklet

If you rearrange the letters in mental you can get manlet. Like pottery.

kek

I was in the military, I would always get next to the biggest guys in my squad. "hey user why do you always get next to me on patrol?" "Theyre going to go for the bigger target Chad, now lets go sham our way out of work."

underrated post

seriously though ex mil manlet here. who gives a fuck. learn a skill, get a job, invest wisely, use what assets you have, and realize that 99% of all women are shallow gold diggers. A woman reject you because your not chad mode, WHO CARES, theres billions of others out there. Be interesting, have stories, talk to people. Your short, I know a guy in a wheel chair who wishes he was your size out of the chair.

if you have a vore fetish and your gf is an amazon it can work out quite well

don't forget not hitting your head at things, I bet I have lost a significant amount of brain cells from hitting my head on e.g. rails in public transport.

>You can more quickly reach loose change or bills on the ground before other people
not true for me, I am 5'6 and my hands are further from the ground than guys who are 6'

Get rich

Accept it. You are who you are.
Now go an improve on what you can about yourself that you have the ability to.
>Tfw walking passed 6ft1 fat men thinking "what a waste"

t.5ft10 Ottermode Manlet

Is 6`0`` tall?

manlet here, just stop giving a fuck about what people think, it's not even like you have any control over your height which is very well significantly determined by genetics(and of course adequate nutrition but if you have short genes then this doesn't make a difference in the long run)

if you're fit, you can revel in the fact that you're much better than those who are tall but fat as fuck(which is the majority now), as they may have won the height lottery, but have a worse mindset/goals in life and chose to be fat

even if I was a lanklet, I would much rather be concerned about how fit people are over their height personally

chimp mode activated

you learn

>how do I get over MYSELF?
FTFY

>wanting to be a normie
>not wanting to go innawoods and live off the grid

Tallfag here,

All the bitches I ever hear say "OH IM GLAD YOUR TALL" etc are toxic as fuck. NEVER, OP, NEVER have I ever been with a women who is hung up on a guys height that wasn't roastie in training. The only women that make a big deal about this are toxic as fuck and you are far better off.

>Dad makes fun of people under 6'
>tfw 5'11.75
I'm not insecure about my height but wtf

Fuck, the not a normie mental state gets me too. I just kinda look at them all happy and shit and think "why are you happy?what am I doing wrong?"