HALLOWEEN

What are you going as for halloween, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ezcosplay.com/metal-gear-solid-2-solid-snake-cosplay-costume.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BB hunter

Chad.

Unironically going as Link

I'm in the death throes of being skinny fat

what costume should I do? Nothing too get up

I could also just wear a shirt and jeans for halloween and fuck a school girl anyway

Greaser

I dig it. But there's no way normies will understand the reference.

Someone buy me this

Daredevil in this picture.

I'm gonna stay in with the lights out

was playing mario kart with friends a few weeks ago and someone jokingly said toad would be a cool costume

adult diaper, brown shoes, take a shirt and cut it like a vest. and then make the hat

Normies... get out now!!!!@!1

>daredevil or just a cheeky lad who's had a few drinks and tried to take his sweater off?

lol how are you going to see?

hes just gonna stand in the corner at a party ala pic related also someone please make a dd one of this

smoking weed, fucking my girlfriend, looking at my abs, going to bed. same as usual.

im going a a fucking loser dressed as something popular in an attempt to get a girl to talk to me even if just to say "hey! its ben stone from law and order!"

Zulu warrior

the simpler the better, last year I went as Harambe and it was by far one of the dumbest ideas I have ever had. I had an autistic vision that it would be the greatest thing ever but wearing a gorilla suit ended up being a sweaty disaster and it looked try-hard to boot

>tfw we don't celebrate Halloween here
I haven't been to a party in like a year anyways

Clever

Last year I went as pic related, but in a bloody plastic rabbit mask and a bloody baseball bat.

I went to a lame halloween party last year and a couple people jumped when I passed them in a dark hallway or whatever. Normies thought it was spooky. You have to be 5'11+ and big for this to work though.

>tfw no bros to go fuck shit up in this with

having a tough time finding webbing and pouches desu but I'll figure it out

o-oh..w-where might y-you be c-celebrating?

>mynigga.tiff
Did that last year too. Mask has been chilling on top of a lamp since then though and got literally ez-baked out of commission.

just because it's halloween doesn't mean it's suddenly socially acceptable to do your cringeworthy cosplay thing

Fucking annoys me when you faggots take things too seriously, wear a funny wacky outfit, don't dedicate hundreds of hours to looking exactly like your favorite comic book character you fucking nerd.

Imagine getting mad like this because someone wanted to have fun on Halloween, go have a kitkat

Xavier.

Jon Snow. I look similar to him.

Protip: if you want to dance and get laid, props and weapons and other bullshit that you have to carry around are not going to work.

I bought a Putin shirt while on vacation in Russia this summer and have a MAGA hat. My idea so far is to just wear these two together.

Anyone else going as a SS officer this year? :3

"a true warrior never abandons his blade" - user

wear a double breasted coat at least

>Someone buy me this
kill yourself, it isn't funny

Autism

I'm thinking of a Top Gun outfit for a size 52 man with a takeout box of some nice buffalo chicken. "I'll be your wing man any time."

Going as Saitama from one punch man

Feel like it'd be fun to go as Bateman during the axe scene, so basically wear a rainjacket and have a bloody axe

T. 5'11 manlet

How did you make the saw cleaver? Can it transform into the longer form?

>nice stume bro

Gets me every single time

Post face

Can i fuck you

Maybe.

>Fucking annoys me
>...when you faggots take things too seriously

Im always lazy on Halloween, buy some cheap facepaint and paint my face like a skull, take some cheap white shirt, rip it a little and throw some fake blood on it. Cost 5 bucks and takes like 10 minutes and people seem to like it even though i put no effort into it.

Manlet as well?

If I was clean shaven I'd love to go as Papa Emirates.

There are very few interesting Halloween costumes for women and also I lack the creativity and the friends.

So nothing.

>implying I get invited to Halloween parties

Why is halloween just about dressing up as videogames and sexy stuff now?

You're sposed to dress as some scary shit.

Just smear black paint and grease all over yourself put on a creepy as fuck mask and wear filthy unwashed clothes and go around scaring sloots and giving them cheap heart shaped candies.

Papa Emeritus 3

Just started practice on make up

>need to get better paint, white being solid white, for starters

Going where? I'm not going here, there, or anywhere. Fuck you queer.

No one celebrates halloween in my country

holy shit I would do that with you man I wish I knew people that would do it with me. Although I hate wearing masks.

Don't forget sealing powder.

Honestly thinking about pulling the trigger on this I could pull it off so well with how I look rn

ezcosplay.com/metal-gear-solid-2-solid-snake-cosplay-costume.html

You need to be over 18 to post on Veeky Forums

I'll prob go out in my game of death jumpsuit just like last year... although everybody thought I was the bride from kill bill.

Only work if you got nice ass like Snake. One of highlights of mgs2/mgs4 was seeing Snakes beautiful ass in skintight sneaking suit material all game. Mmmm! NICE!

my mom always said I had a nice ass so maybe I could pull it off

>hey look guysee I'm le funny costume man
fucking off yourself you worthless piece of whore.

nice karen-chan cosplay desu

kek

Who is that? I went for the Bruce Lee game of death jumpsuit.

Is this a picture of chad after he browsed too much Veeky Forums and started craving dicks?

I'm going to dig out my barbarian outfit that I usually use for RenFest.

that's sick lmao

Really? It's easiest for women. Just get a slutty nurse costume from Party City.

Ill just end up in my dark room playing osrs and jerk off to hentai

>5'11
>big
Pick one, manlet

Going as team rocket grunts with a few of my friends

Low effort and still passably normie

>banana outfit.

It is bruce lee, people who mention kill bill should be dropkicked on the spot

What's wrong with just being a ghost or vampire

Going as Guy Fieri this year

Had to drop like $40 on that stupid fucking shirt because all of the cheap ones were sold out. Now I'm gonna be stuck with a stupid flame shirt that I have to find a use for.

Looks like my new cum rag is going to be taking me to flavor town after this

>175
>those "arms"
>wh.at

It'd make an ok beach shirt, so long as you don't button it up

You better believe it my dude
Friend is a carpenter, let me use his shop.

>$60 coat
I wish man, total cost for it all was like $25, thrift store/homemade

I'm sorry mummy didn't love you m8e

in a parralel universe where everyone loves super gay ass shirts maybe

Which outfit, or just general green?

Ever been to the beach? Everybody wears super gay ass stuff

caught me off guard, pretty fukin funy

wow you remind me of this really cool manga charahcter

>"fucking nerd"

classic bakugou

that looks fucking sick my dude

Gerudo male

I live in a boisterous, very republican college town

>Dropping acid
>wearing a prison jumpsuit (or american slave costume) and rubber lifelike trump mask

It's gonna be terrifying, I can't wait. I'm not even political I just really hope some shit goes down.

>inb4 everyone is pretty chill about it and I have a good time
Yeah this is probably how it'll go. Generally republican types are more chill about politics in my experience.

That's pretty gay

Do you have the body for it?
post pics

Costume isn't finished yet, I can't post it yet.

Tfw going to rub my face in with orange fake tan, wear a MAGA cap and dress up in a suit.