There is a black man who keeps coming to the gym every fucking time and never reracks his weights. Everyone here...

There is a black man who keeps coming to the gym every fucking time and never reracks his weights. Everyone here, except him is friendly and respectful to one another, however this guy is mindless of others around him. Ive confronted him at least a dozen times for him to rerack the plates and weights for others who might need the equipment but he never listens and acts as if I'm not talking to him. Ive talked to pts and others but people think I'm over reacting a bit. This fucker doesnt even squat properly and does less than a 1/4 squat with 2 plates. What do I do Veeky Forums?

Listen here you, it's this man's culture to be disrespectful, lazy and ignorant.

It's not his fault.

How about you stop picking on him and rerack his weights for him like the good little cuck your culture is full of

Keep poking and prodding him without onlookers
Get the shit beat out of you.
Violent man banned from the gym.

Ive goaded him on screaming at this fucker, he completely ignores it. Im not the only one who screams at him at the gym

>screaming at this fucker,
Nigga he sounds gay as fuck but you shouldn't act like such a spastic.
>Im not the only one who screams at him at the gym
What the fuck is wrong with your gym. I only hear people encouraging others or grunting.

welcome to race relations in america
because a bunch of rich jews and anglos fucked over the poor for hundreds of years, he gets to intentionally disrespect you and if you ant to do anything you better have both mma skills, street-sense, and the political correctness of the same jews that got you into this situation

seig heil

Tell him to rack his shit. If he doesn't notify the staff.

I just need a solution to get rid of him from my gym for good. Im thinking of throwing plates at his feet as he exercises. Maybe then he'll learn to rerack

>mfw bleeding heart whites are victims of their prior success.
>brits might've been better off without the empire
It's ironic and sad.

Already did multiple times, and so did others. Staff doesnt vare here in the YMCA

is it possible to marry something that looks like this

Maybe he's deaf OP. Ever consider that?

>but people think I'm over reacting a bit
If the workers have no respect for the gym there's nothing you can do.

This OP. You're not the one who's supposed to take care of that shit. Either complain to the manager, change gyms, or kill him. Your choice.

I firmly believe the sexual revolution is what did them in. Once monogamy goes, the civilization goes.

Only a beta bitch reracks his weights for OTHERS at a commercial gym. No wonder youre a whiteboy screaming at an alpha black man.

that's hitomi tanaka, so yes but it'll be hard. Life goals are important.

This... makes sense.

Ive talked to him before, hes not deaf

Tell him about it since he's clearly weak as fuck.

Guess it's not so fun to stay at the YMCA kek

Well then he's just an ass I suppose. If it isn't going to take a whole hell of a lot of time just put the weights back. You're not doing it for him but the rest of the Gym members. And the added exercise isn't going to kill you.

If he ever questions about it, mention to him how he's too weak to do it. If you insult his pride he'll maybe be more inclined. Also having someone pick up after you like you're a child won't do his reputation a favor.

giving a fk about what other people do in gym
>never gonna make it
inb4 i always rerack the weights

I only rerack if I'm bored.

Call him a nigger.

This is actual a true post.

I’m not trying to be racist here. But here are a few things I’ve noticed:

I’ve only ever seen one non black persons litter. I’ve seen blacks litter a dozen or so times in my life. I don’t live around blacks.

At the gym about 70% rack their weights.
At the gym Asians rack their weight 99% of the time.
At the gym blacks rack their weight 25% of the time.

>nigger
>inconsiderate of others
wow op please tell me more

Also, 100% of the time the people who don’t rack their weights are fucken regards.

I also have a dumb nigger at my gym who doesn't rerack his weights
He also uses TWO squat racks at the same time, he'll use one for one exercise then superset the other exercise on his other rack
Mother fucker leaves his barbell on the floor with the weights still on it, where anyone can easily trip over it

Fuggin regards being all regarded.

Just stop doing it yourself. If they don't care that he doesn't, then it should stand that nobody cares if anybody does.

I never wanted to ask this, I never wanted to be bigoted in any manner, but after working with thousands of black and white customers, and going to the gym for years, it has to be said─

Why do black people get angry so quickly? And why are they so mindless?

There are exceptions, but fuck. They have such a distinct personality average and literally everyone knows it. Everyone. You know what I mean, because you've almost certainly observed it.

It's getting completely unbearable and everyone is afraid to say anything.

The virgin Veeky Forumsizen the chad /b/lackman

Blacks are naturally lazy and stupid, you should know this

regular person
>this guy is confronting me, maybe i should analyse my actions to see the truth of their words

black person
>this guy is confronting me, i better show him i am a strong person or he will mug me

Mostly black dyels and women dyels in my gym that never rerack their shit as well..it's only max 30kg to clean up, only slightly annoying with that amount, still think they should clean their shit up thoug...

the sexual revolution was a mistake
we need to go back

Because that's how we bred them. To be strong dumb animals like the rest of the livestock.

Honestly OP, just beat the shit out of him. Get a rental car, take a day to just stake out at the gym, follow him home, a few cars back so he doesn't catch on, then beat the everliving shit out of him. Wear a mask. Say nothing. You'll never get caught, because nigger pride will keep him from calling the cops.

>observe mistakes of the past
>develop time machine and fix said mistake
>new timeline will notice earlier mistakes of the past
>develop time machine even earlier than previous timeline
>repeat until times of ancient egypt
>"fuck... the cycle never ends, lets just leave this planet and leave all the retards behind"
>build pyramids and use as launch pads for spaceships

After working in a predominantly Asian country, from experience white people are the most confrontational. Always pick a fight, always think the rules should change to suit them, never tip.

That should be convincing that he's not wanted.

There's nothing wrong with being "racist". There's a stupid amount of fear people have about this commie word.

I wouldn't count on niggers not calling the cops. You still probably won't get caught though.

Evolution doesn't work that quick. Slavery in the Americas lasted less than 500 years.

African-American culture is toxic. Niggers in my country (France) are for the most part family oriented, chill and nice people. It is the culture of the Negro in America that makes him the way he is. The disdain for authority, the ever-present praises towards agressive behavior and mindless violence made it so that we (respectable whites, blacks, asians, latinos) are forced to live together with those mindless apes.

Back on the Old Continent Arabs are behaving the exact same way. Arabs in America are for the most part quite nice. It is all about culture.

Fight fire with fire. Don't rerack either, but drop your weight in front his walking path, make it annoying as fuck, for him to move around the gym.

The bitch nigga, needs to learn ethics.

Has it ever occurred to you that those negros are your racial replacements? The Coudenhove kalergi plan dictates that the new European man must be of mixed race, that way they're easier for (((elites))) to control.

i used to always re rack now i could seriously give a fuck because NO ONE ELSE DOES so why the fuck should i?

Less than 300 in fact. Closer to 250. Early 1600s to mid 1800s when it was abolished. But that doesn't sound as impressive as the 400 years they're constantly on about.

Well if this is the plan this is a complete failure. I'm mixed (1/4 Turkish 1/4 Nigger 2/4 Spaniard) but love France unconditionally. If it ever comes to it I will fight and kill as many shitskins as it takes to make sure that my motherland keeps its culture and people intact.

Ohfuck

The most you’re inconvenienced is you have to pick up and lower a few more things. This is trivial, who gives a fuck

The most he's inconvenienced is there's a nigger in his gym.

everyone else has to clean up but this dun nuffin gets a pass just because. it’s that passive behaviour that allows stupid shit to thrive.
way to be a cuck

Nobody in my gym reracks (funny cause it's in Brooklyn). I used to rerack until I realized it's pointless since no one else does it.

>I'm a piece of shit because everyone else is.

Gonna do some squats ya know?

a russian guy bred foxes until they became puppies in just 55 years
pretty sure white men can breed blacks until they become niggers in 250 years

i prefer gyms without basketball courts

Thats not evolution. Its selective breeding and it works way faster

There are no records of any selective breeding by slaves. Slaves got pregnant by their own fraternity and choice.

I've been to Cuba and seen the ruins of some, slave barracks thing. The tour guide told us they would give the biggest baddest guy all the women to make the best slaves. I'm sure it's not the norm, but has happened.

And after hundreds of years, obviously the weakest frailest slaves wouldn't pass on as many genes, even if no actively bred that way

And to add: Some author was saying that selective pressures are doing their thing even in contemporary times. The example was in England before/during the industrial revolution, the average family had like 7 kids, but the population was mostly stable, and child mortality didn't account for all of it. So some weaker kids/people did die of disease, but also starvation. Only the hardest working ambitious people could grind out enough to have a family of their own, while the less ambitious couldn't do it, didn't have families. Repeated for hundreds of years. Really wish I could find that source.

I rerack all the time. The white people at my gym dont rerack shit. Fuck you all and these car captchas

Stop being such a cuck OP, if nobody there cares then why should you?
Go lifting and never rerack shit, but don't do it the little bitch way - like using weights you wouldn't normally use just to purposefully make a mess. Do your regular lifting program, leave all the weights there and fuck it. Stop caring.

these

why care lmao. you're not paid to

This is true

if you have those silver plates in the gym and you know where he picks up 45's from. you can always sneak in 2.5 plate they are tiny and sometime hard to notice so when he goes for another 45 plate the 2.5 plate drops on his foot hopefully, still hurts like fucker

Or vote Trump

Man, use legacy captcha, the one where you're clicking images is apparently some Jew shit to generate money or something, don't have the picture of it, but someone showed me a one with tons of information about it... when it notices you've completed them correctly earlier, it tells you you failed and gives you another one (often you can just skip after solving the first one)

GET ANOTHER BLACK GUY TO TELL HIM
YOU NEED A TRANSLATOR

>If it isn't going to take a whole hell of a lot of time just put the weights back
Lol fuck off cunt, no one should have to re rack other people's weights, and if he's like the sudo cunts in Australia then doing that passive aggressive shit won't work, he'll just assume it's normal for other people to pick up his shit.
They also don't have pride and will be lazy whenever possible and just say anything to get you to stop talking to you like agreeing they'll re rack and then not rerack

Asia is full of stupid fucking rules, though.

In China it's "don't google anything about the government or you go to jail".

In Japan it's "there's no such thing as false arrest" or "if you want your girlfriend to stay the night in this apartment you've rented you have to pay 30% extra per month, and we will spy on you with the elevator cameras to check."

We object because we literally do know better.

Call him a nigger.

>seig heil

Typical inbred uncultured illiterate USA nEoNaZZi

You think the scratches in the shower rooms are real too don't you?

Go back to Africa.

Fight him and have someone record it then come back and post it here.

this mad

Black people are seen as a monolith user. 1 Black person is an asshole = suddenly the whole Black race is seen as assholes

Just murder him