twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not spending your night on guild wars 2

never gonna make it

How to achieve teemo mode?

>not spider solitaire on windows XP

league has been shit since s4

move to dota or csgo

No

League is the smith machine of moba games.

this guy gets it

play league if u want to stay brain dead, riot balanced around silvers after all

>Playing League

And yet it's the most played and fun moba there is right now.
>Balanced around silver
Keep up your shit memes to justify why you never climb scrub
>Playing Dota
Autist

>most played
This just in, most people are casual retards. Iphone is also the most popular phone in NA, doesn't mean it is good.

>XD the characters are le fit

Yes OP! You fucking genius! That makes you fit by extension! Go celebrate your brilliant discovery with a mouthful of buckshot.

keep coping faggot

Play whatever the fuck you want, just don't let it get in the way of a healthy lifestyle.

>nobody mentioning sc2/bw

brainlet prime ?

>getting agressivley defensive about whos the best at some fucking free video game

L M A O @ U R L I F E L A D

I gre out of video games when I started lifting. I hope one day you all can do the same.

lol retard i've been diamond for fucking ever

league is a joke game and it shows as i'm not nearly as high ranked in dota and csgo because those 2 games actually take skill to play

the only people that like league are the retarded silvers with their mom's credit card numbers who circlejerk off of every new $20 skin riot releases

the pros in past seasons have all quit because of how shit this game turned, challenger is a mother fucking joke where teams literally rig the ladder to keep certain people at the top and the game balance is terrible with their 10/20% cdr on literally every item garbage

what happened to mana? what happened to managing your cooldowns? shit game

the only thing riot has ever down right is team builder, and they had to ruin an entire season for it, and they still have yet to implement pure solo queue which dota already has

sc2 is good too but you have to play on korean servers with like 200 ping if you want any good competition

u are top GM NA/EU or just saying memes ?

GTFO gains goblin. Shove your paycheck from Tencent up your ass.

Personally not for me
>Wasted too much time - 1 hour per game
>Was getting irrationally angry at strangers because of it
>All the fun dried up, playing became a chore

Gave it up in Season 6 and haven't looked back since, only games I play nowadays are RPGs I can take at my own pace.

CSGO is by far the best team based game. Individual skill really shines through and voice chat for shenanigans.

I respect sc players but I'm not autistic enough to git gud at it.

used to be, played on vpn to korean servers because na/eu is a literal joke compared to korea, why do you think that korea roflstomped every single championship? it's because na and eu players are terrishit and this is true across almost every semi competitive game aside from csgo

if u were one of the best NA players for a long time and could hold ur own against koreans why were/are u not raking in the fame and money by being a foreign dream

i wonder .

i wasn't GM on korea thats why, and even if I was, playing at that level for fame meant practicing 16 hours a day every single day just to keep up so not worth it at all, i have other goals to pursue and other games that i like playing

Ok =} i trust u ;) much better to play a hard game like league of leggings than deal with ez sc2 matches ;)

>mfw I main Sona like a virgin
>too beta to play jungle because it looks scary and nerve-wrecking

>league
>not the superior dota.

pic related.

i don't play league anymore but it was way easier to autopilot league and relax while every single sc2 match was a serious game

being tensed up and going ham all the time gets boring and tiring after a while and the ping was fucking horrendous too

but how could every sc2 match be serious if u just rolled over every EU player while u kept ur bonus pool low enough to stay in GM?

autism aside i agree with u man, thats one of SC2/BW's biggest failings, u can never chill. the chill stuff is incredibly boring while the fun stuff is fun in part because its overwhelming at every skill level if the players are both trying

True
Sure
So you a scrub
Such a joke and yet you still cant get anywhere close to Master

The pros of past season have quit because life and not being good enough to still be pros,keep thinking shit dota takes more skill lmao,takes x100 more time because there is so much shit to learn,nothing more,enjoy your slow paced moba in wich you MUST spend atleast 50min in each game and with very shit mechanics with almost no skillshots.

League has the perfect balance in terms of strategy and action,dota is more strategic with more options but lacks the fast pace league has and makes it triumph where dota fails.

Csgo is cool gotta give it to you.

>Muh mana
>Muh cdr
There are bigger problems in lol than these goes to show how retarded a D5 player can be.

amen

I bet you havent even tried it.

League is easy to learn hard to master,you all fail to realize that.I understand you getting into dota first and prefering dota over lol but saying retarded shit like this retarded.

>there are people on this board trying to give you fitness advice who get this upset over games for children

ppl keep telling me that league is harder/more in depth than brood war/sc2

what is ur thought on this =}

>games are for children meme

This is correct
I only play Asura because I look like one irl
5'9 reppin

>I-i-it's just a meme I don't need any hobbies beside vidya to be a well-rounded interesting person I'm a big boy

That's a lot of projection user.

>
BW and SC2 are the true superior games and no League aint harder than them.

Too autistic for me tho,just like Dota.

And dont misunderstand me I enjoy playing Dota but it's so slow,and lacks all the action league actually has,it's all more about game knowledge/strategy than mechanics.

Nothing wrong with that,but thats why it doesnt appeal to as much people as lol wich has found the sweet spot.

And idk how its called,the turn ratio or something like that but its fucking awful in dota.Kiting doesnt exist there.

Why are you so bothered about people enioying vidya you massive faggot?

Who said people that play videogames dont have any interests/hobbies besides playing?

Post more dota

not d5, consistently d1

and no they quit because this game got worse instead of improving since season 3

and dota does take more skill, you cannot just one trick a hero and expect to faceroll every matchup and timing is way more crucial with turn rates and cast times

dota heroes have a clear divide between easy and hard heroes btw, look at arc warden and tell me how any fucking league pro can even attempt to be good at him lmao, there is 0 micro in league so no one actually has any micro skill in this game

fast pace does not mean good, and this happens only in soloqueue because there's always a retard that feeds like 10 kills in 10 min, look at league esports and notice how every single game is a 60+ minute shitshow with like 10 kills max

of course there are bigger problems like flash and how league has yet to change their retarded 1 top 1 mid 1 adc 1 support 1 jungle setup, it was just an example out of the many

and who can forget our boy mason.

>tfw got diamond in OG sc2 days yeeeeears ago
>tried to play again last week and god destroyed by a silver
REEEEEEEEEE all of my builds are heavily outdated

idk about fit approved but i like it.

Currently Gold IV jungle main.

Though I've mostly been playing Destiny 2 with my friends.

Just expand dude

As Z u need ur 3rd by 30ish supply even in macro zvz (keyword macro)

t and p will usually have their 3rd by 5-6 min unless mirror match, but ur 2nd should be no later than 40 supply unless cheese

>League has the perfect balance in terms of strategy and action

>25 viable heroes

>dota is more strategic with more options but lacks the fast pace league has and makes it triumph where dota fails.

>My attention span isn't high and there are not enough flashing, bright lights in dota so league is obviously the superior one.

>lol
>pay for champions and objective stat boosts or grind forever for them
>dota
>everything is free

>They quit because game went to shit
Any proof?No,again they quit for other reasons

>Arc Warden
Lmao click and point spell,click and point spell,turret spell,clone spell

So hard to point and click,or are you talking about click your clone and point and click again,cmon man you had better heros to prove me wrong,this is a joke.

>0 micro in league
Sure thing man.Such an easy game.

>Lol esports 60 min games with no kills
Lmao maybe in korea and it very very very rarely happens,most are 30ish in other regions,same for worlds.

>Feeding 10 kills@10min
You cant be D1

>Flash is a problem
?????

>Lanes are a problem
Coming from dota I can understand it and yeah it may suck a bit in some ways but it works for now

Again I understand you prefering dota because you got burnt out of league,no reason on shitting on the game itself because its pretty good outside of the cancer community and dota community isnt much better btw.

Play a better game like HOTS

Tyrande main reporting in

Kiting is harder in dota therefore it doesnt exist, OK buddy

League is actually about to make champs a lot eaiser to get. Also no more grinding for runes.

I kinda like HOTS

that said,
>HOTS

How can a human being be so autistic they get invested in defending a video game on a fitness board

hots master race. all other mobas are literally for autists

>arguing about trass ASSFAGGOTS games
If you play any you have objectively shit taste and should kill yourself
Destiny 2 and SWBF2 are where it's going to be at this fall.

Dota the adult
League the angsty teen
HOTS the hyperactive toddler with high functioning autism

League is just watered down dota where you have to pay money or spend years to get all the hero's / enough runes to play more than a few things.

>Dota 2
>you can stack neutral camps to try to pull waves for lane control
>you can deny creeps
>mana potions and healing potions can be knocked off if you're dumb
>turn speed and attack speed based on character types is actually a thing

League makes it nearly impossible to miss last hits, and makes it hard for someone to completely shut you down in lane unless you are just getting outclassed beyond belief

But it's true you,and no there arent only 25 viable champions there are a lot and im pretty fucking sure dota pros abuse OP shit in proplay just like in League.

>Bright colors etc
Lmao,it's not about flashy shit,I like the action the game enables wich in dota is non existent

I'm pretry fucking sure that if I pick it up I will be a mechanically better player than most of you.

Lol its not harder,it's literally non existent,W3 tier shit

>dota controls feel similar to w3 controls

hmmmm

It's not about how much time it takes to get things, it's about the fact that for new players the game isn't open. In dota because the heroes are picked in a draft and everyone has every hero team building and counter picking another layer of the game, and building your library of heroes you can play to better be able to counter is another increase to the skill cap, where as when I play league I only have one support plus the current free one, and I can't try any of the others so I just play sona every game and then I stop playing because it's boring as fuck.

league of legends is for autistic people

>try lol
>play support
>can't deny
>stop playing

Who cares,you?
>Watered down dota
Ok bud,your game has more strategical options I get it and already posted about it
>You can deny creeps
Same in lol in different ways
>Pots
Ok different mechanics
>Different turn speed/AS depending on hero
Didnt know that
>CSing in lol vs dota

CSing in dota is pretty easy if you ask me idk where the toughness of it comes from,and yeah it's pretty easy in league too,it's a basic mechanic after all.
>Cant shut down someone in lane
Kinda true now but not entirely

>Leagueboy thinks he would be better than anyone ITT at Dota
>Thinks action in Dota is non-existent
>''Pros abuse OP shit'' Not a single uncounterable thing in dota

Yeah
And yet lol has more players I wonder why
You are a bad support sorry
If you say so

do u want me to go ask a couple of them as soon as they're online rn

you should hit 5k and maybe you'll see arc wardens that don't just afk push with divine rapier and use more than 1 active

the closest thing to micro in league is morde ult lmao and all u need to do is press r to attack with it

d1 na is a joke unfortunately and d1 eu isn't any better either, i think tyler1 has shown enough proof already that i don't need to prove it myself

flash killed this game all the way from back in season 1(or was it beta?) when everyone voted on league GD to keep it, notice how almost every single champ needs to run flash otherwise they are at a 90% increased chance of losing because of how powercreeped mobility is

it sucks dick because of how limiting it is, the one time that riot tried to break the whole thing is when the whole relic shit happened and people started running 2 top and morde adc and everyone started crying because it was way too late to try to change everything as everything was balanced around the current lane meta

league having a cancer community is mostly because of the fucked up report and surrender system, it's so easy to just give up and troll the game when you know u can surrender 20 min in and queue up for a new game

dota is pretty bad too yeah but at least i won't get banned for calling someone a faggot for trolling the game

cs with clinkz/drow/lina and you'll know why

It's mostly Riot to blame.
I remember back in Season 1 ADC's would play mid, and random shit like Taric Garen would be bottom. They basically nerf things to fit the design they want.
I.E. when people were just going adc+support+jungle in the offlane to rush the tower down, riot buffs tower armor by a lot pre some amount of time to kill this strat.
They literally balance their game around wanting to force certain heroes and compositions in certain lanes, and for the game to last x amount of time.

Mechanically pretty sure I would put you to shame,strategicaly/game knowledge wise?probably not
>Uncounterable shit in league
Yeah nah

There was a post of some top dota player some time ago where he said he was quitting dota and switching to league for a change because he was tired of bullshit in high mmr games such as people abusing some things,I cant remember but yeah goes to show how each game has his own shitty things and some are common to both.

>Someone who plays a game where the most difficult thing is juggling some axes thinks he can even comprehend the mechanical complexity of dota

Stop embarassing yourself

tfw i post this and come back after my dota game to this autistic child defending his shitty moba

ive played lol for 8 years and was diamond every season except 1 and 2

the game is a fucking joke compared to dota stop fucking posting you dumb shit

>Ask them

Sure but who are we talking about?

>Micro is controlling more than one unit

What?

>NA D1 EU D1 T1
Whats the last time you played a D1 league game man?

What did Tyler1 prove?That new players to Dota with no clue about anything but basic mechanics suck at it?Such a surprise

>Flash killed the game,everyone must run it
Yeah true that you can only chose one summoner spell but it didnt kill the game

>You can insult noobs in dota

Thats cool.League is pretty cuck friendly right now but its understandable to some degree.

>Forced meta,forced lane meta
Fun times,yeah riot sucks dick some times but thats the only major problem I see,the forced meta and forced lane meta,but you I see it as if they just dont know how to balance the game in any other way.

You should watch last Fnatic vs Gigabyte Marines game btw,I think you would enjoy it

Draven aint the hardest champ in league nor is his Q the most mechanically intensive skill there is.

Also tell me what makes you think dota is so hard?

>Muh 2 unit control

It seems pretty simple and less mechanic reliant game than league to me

League is full of action guys haha..

Also i want to see your so beloved pro scene have a pick rate of over 90% of all the chimps in the game

>League is the smith machine of moba games.

What does that make HOTS ?

Ay

a few that played during s3/s4

in the context of moba games it is

just last year, immediately regretted wasting my time with this autistic dynamic queue shit

??? tyler1 proved that players in d1 are garbage, and the fact that he can play nothing but draven and have absolutely no skill sets outside of playing draven and still rank high is a testament to how much of a joke the ladder is in general

i just don't understand why riot doesn't take a dota approach and have people just fucking mute idiots spamming the chat, and ban only the griefers. this shit is why league doesn't have a voice chat either despite being a 8 year old team game like holy fuck even overwatch has voice chat and that game is a steaming pile of shit

ok but this better not be a waste of time

why not both, i have so much time, that i cant lift all day or id be dead, i play games the other time

If you screencap an ex pro saying league went to shit I will switch to dota for atleast a month,new computer is arriving tomorrow.

Unfortunately tyler1 is challenger lol,and why is it so bad to one trick a champ,its valid in league and there must be otps in dota too.

Yeah idk I got permabanned for flamming and insulting nonstop in 3 conseutive games lol.

Nah it wont be,its far from your average pro game I sure as hell enjoyed it.

THICCrande

youtu.be/5grmasNa15c this one btw

>Playing Vidya games
>Not making physical/financial/intellectual gains

It's like you guys aren't even trying to make it

Listen bud these are 1 game play ins and we all know what happens when you go agressive and you arent korean,the agressive team gets fucked if it fails,proactive agression is where its at in league.

But yeah gotta agree these were boring af,do dota games have lots of kills in proplay?because I doubt it unless one team is much better than the other.

By action I meant the way you play and interact with the game and the enemy champions etc,the gameplay itself,dota feels slow,no skillshots=no need to dodge,no kiting,slow turn rate,etc

No it's for brainlets play a game about ripped men that takes a big brain instead

Machines

SC2 is complete SHIT
BW is good but the RTS genre has been perfected

Only real answer

League is shit dota is better

Shut up nigger HoTS is bottom of the barrel

SKEEEEEEEEEEEUUUP

Nope it's dead try again
high test fighting game coming through

Dota's biggest tournament had over 95% of their game's characters used by pro teams while league's biggest had 41%.

Dota has more game mechanics that you already know about such as denies, turn rates, stacking and micro.

Dota has viable melee carries due to turn rates.
Dota has more niche purpose characters meaning no hero mows another's grass. Many LoL champions can fulfill the same role as another with no issue, often to the point where only the best of the few at fulfilling that role are chosen which leads to the low total pick rates.

Dota has trees with variable paths players can change via items or abilities allowing for more interesting juking. LoL has bushes where as long as you're in them you can see whoever else is in them.

Dota allows players to access all its characters from the start. LoL gives new players a small subset of characters to play requiring a grind or payment to unlock more. The same is true for runes/masteries.

Dota does not lock players into roles/lanes for matchmaking due to its broader spectrum of viable strategies.

Most spells in Dota require actual effort into mana management, very few characters allow you to spam abilities for harass.

Once you're someone people look up to you pretty much have a free pass to have as dumb of a hobby as you want.

LoL has more players because it came out first and has a skill floor lower than mariana's trench.

Fuck you now I wanna play Dota but I shouldnt