That looks like the pizza that you would get in a middle school lunch

>complete pizza degreasing tutorial
>23:20

>not getting bacon ledos
Never gonna make it

eat as much as you want, just dont eat as much as you want again tomorrow

No it won't. But at least get some good quality pizza

relax user its autism

I literally make entire pizzas in 12 inch cast iron skillets like 4 times a week and eat the entire things for dinner.

All kinds of gains

ALL KINDS. Its hard as fuck for me to gain weight desu.

THATS WATER YOU FUCKING BRAINLET

>White people.

Why the fuck to American white people and anglos take the flavour out of everything they eat? No oil, no herbs, no spices, no garlic, no salad in their lunch rolls beyond lettuce and tomato, no chilli, no salt and pepper, no anything.

Don't you dare fucking do it OP you fat fuck.

FUCKING HELL WHAT AM I SEEING

I have more sauce and spices and seasonings in my house than I do food to cook.
What the duck are you talking about.
t. American

That's infinitely more healthy than buying one from most restaurants. Yours probably has like 30g of fat and a healthier oil, while chains pizzas can have like 100g of fat.

you wouldnt have so many if you actually put in the food instead of leaving it in the cupboard

>no salad in their lunch rolls beyond lettuce and tomato
what other vegetables are good in a wrap/sandwich? genuinely curious. sometimes I add spinach but I can barely taste it

I ate 700 calories of sweets and pizza then ran 4.2 miles after. That made it okay. If you put in the work it's all good bro

>tempted by slab of melted cheese on some bread

at least have a modicum of self respect

>tfw free expensive-ass donuts at work
>eat two
>410 cal per donut

Antipasti: melanzane, capsicum, chilli, sun dried tomatoes, olives, cold cut meats (esp. ones with chilli), etc. Also adding more to the food by adding more garlic, oil, salt and other spices.

I had a Subway roll the other day and I forgot how fucking plain everything is. There is absolutely no flavour in anything there.

Ever since I learned how to cook I keep wondering how the fuck subway stays in business

the food is so fucking bland