Is this normal behavior in some gyms?

Or is she trying to initiate a gang-rape?

PTs are just perverts in a tank-top, and get paid for it

Most people use a barbell for hip thrusts.

Pting is a serious profession it takes years to get a degree and even longer to develop the real world skills to become a top notch trainer

if only there was a way to add resistance to that movement without the aid of another person.

Auschwitz-mode calves lel

My cousin left her husband for her PT

literally just "i need maximal attention possible" the webm, genuinely hope she trips on a barbell and eats shit

Impossible

Listen you faggots.

This girl was in a car accident and is trying to straighten her core and back muscle so she isn't in constant pain.

Stop leering!

can't tell if you're pointing fun at that pt or not.

it's literally isotonic knee flexion (with the db) and then manually resisted knee flexion.

her lack of ROM is disappointing.

First non-homosexual thing on Veeky Forums to give me a boner in a while

why the fuck do you need someone to tell you when to complete a repetition?? wtf??

How to keep from getting fully erect during this?

Jesus fuck. This bitch would break a pelvlet.

Because some people are dumb and like attention

Who is this chick? Reminds me of a girl I went to high school with

what the fuck is the point of this exercise?

hip thrusts?

you don't think hip extension is important?

Why not just dry hump a barbell instead of a person? I really don't understand.

is he gay

>lack of rom
>big science words
Yeah because training full ROM hamstring curls with a dumbbell when that dumbbell is literally finishing the movement for you is a good idea. That's the maximum effective ROM when you're loading the exercise that way.

Really all you need to do is tell ppl workout routines that youve learned. Why is it so hard to do 100 crunches by yourself that you need to pay a guy a shitload of money just so he can tell you "ok we're gonna do 3 sets of 50 jumping cocks, let's go. Oh by did you knoe fruit is good for you? Oh what's that you already knew? Of course you can search up a diet online for free but why do that when I can tell you in person the benefits of fruit

It's not important enough to be lifting a mans weight of it

kudos to that guy not getting a massive erection

There's this manlet PT with male pattern baldness and a creepy russian accent at my old apartment gym who always touches his client's arses a bit too much.

or just do another exercise that works out similar muscle groups and doesn't look like you're fucking the gym

barbell hurts like hell

The barbell doesn't smell like flowers

What else replaces barbell hip thrusts? glutes are all about hip extension, it's pretty much a requirement when you work them that you fuck something

and don't say deadlift or squat, you can't program a fucking deadlift or squat as an accessory

not really, the best glute exercise id probably hip thrusts, that or SLDL's

i feel it in my ass when i do bulgarian split squats, also a pretty good squat and deadlift accessory

There's a difference between being a physical therapist and a personal trainer sweetlings.

Are u retarded, you can get a Personal Trainer certificate in a few weeks or half a year at most. When you read a bit about Fitness on the Internet you already know most of the stuff, except mby some of the biomechanics

t. glutelet

>How to keep from getting fully erect during this?
Depression.

>not doing Zercher squats in high volume as accessory work

confirmed for never making it

shes clearly going to fuck up her spine doing this
her hips are locked out, she basically does something like hyperextending duringn deadlift

this
maybe you guise should start going to gyms that hire actual professionals instead of random gymdudes

>i feel it in my ass
How deep, user?

Fuck, she looks stronger than him. Is this guy seriously her PT?

Nah it's harder than that. I went from a shittier PT who did what you described to one who had a doctorate (?) in PT and the difference was night and day. The knowledge that the latter had and the things they had me doing were much more knowledgeable. They also had a much better plan to getting me back to full health in a way that strengthened all areas that caused my injury m

No he's trying to help her shit in her pantalones lad

if she doesn't get horny doing that, she gay

STOP CALLING THEM PTs, THEY'RE NOT PTs

MUH ACRONYM

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

t. physical therapist

PT's are only useful if they are specialized in a particular athletic field that requires a professionally experienced trainer/coach. Otherwise they are mostly for retards who never worked out/played sports in their lives and don't have the means/comittment to research and inform them selves of proper diet and exercise. The people I see getting trained at my gym are usually the same people who don't last more than a couple months.

>brrrrappppffft

Thanks for the laugh. Great pepe, I am saving.

I found the guy who doesnt realize he has been doing 3/4 squats the entire time

If you don't mind answering I have a few questions
>what degree do you have
>how long have you been working in the field
>is it feasible to start your own practice or do you work for someone else
>how much do you make
>are the hours consistent
And any other helpful info for someone looking to get into it as a career

whats this position called?

my girl got me into the amazonian and the fear of me breaking my dick is crazy.

so we are looking for something new, and this seems to be exactly what im looking for.

BRAAAAAAAAAAP

Are her leg biceps that weak?

Neither
/thread

Look at his tiny ass calves guys. Is he her beta male, or do they fuck? It just doesent make sense that a guy with calves as small as his would be allowed anywhere near her pussy.

MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This happens a lot

>now remember, bend your spine as much as you can before you even begin to come down, and never hit parallel

you're not a good trainer until your cock is literally grazing her back while she squats

Really love the soccer-player bodytype.

this is honestly why most people should not start squatting with a barbell. Have them do sets of bodyweight squat and squat with light dumbbells so they least have a fucking idea if they doing it wrong and going injure themselves when they squat with the bar.

newfag at squatting here, but are you supposed to squeeze your glutes and bring your pelvis forward when you come back up?

There's no need for that if you don't hyperextend your spine as she is doing. Keep it neutral, and activate your buttocks by keeping the knees open, it will look like a one smooth movement when your hips are going down and up, no other movement..

look at that fucking phone jockey

Aren't those fake weights?

Yeah, those plates are 20s

fakenews

Mostly cheeks it was so bad I couldn't sit for a couple days without it hurting

KEK
>"Cool, user, I didn't know you were a PT"
>"What gym do you work at?"

you can't get your form right with no weight dickhead.

Bodyweight squats are completely different from squatting an empty bar

Is that 160 kg?

lmao @ those dyel legs

Why does her ass do a little drop before she comes back up? Is that supposed to do that?

Me too. These sort of bitches are irritating.

You mean squatting?

This is my Pepe now.

>Doing an excercise that there are machines for
>USING A BENCH

honestly there is nothing else, you can do shit with a yoga ball but it doesnt provide the same simple progressive overload and intensity, and it still looks retarded
tl;dr do barbell air fucking

source?

same here, i'd like to know what this guy asked

>and don't say deadlift or squat, you can't program a fucking deadlift or squat as an accessory
Yes you can lower the weight and up the reps to ez levels

That thumb up made me chuckle