I don't like linear progression at all. I'm finding it impossible to progress and I'm only at 235/170/265 1rm...

I don't like linear progression at all. I'm finding it impossible to progress and I'm only at 235/170/265 1rm, at 177 5'11. Is it really that bad to just start an advanced program like kortes 3x3 with my shit lifts?

No just do it. LP ends when u stall.

I am stalled, I don't want to do constant deloads anymore

SO JUST FUCKING SWITCH PROGRAM

Good

eat more. if you're not making progress after 6 months it's because you've exhausted noob gains and need to switch programs. if youre stalling after 3 months or earlier it's because youre doing it wrong or are not eating enough.

im going to say for you it's both. Oh, and also NOVICES DO NOT NEED TO DELOAD AND YOUR CONSTANT DELOADING IS PROBABLY WHY YOU AREN'T MAKING PROGRESS SHITHEAD.

Keep gaining weight and stop once you get near 200 lbs. You will have likely run out of noob gains by then. You are not doing the program and you are not eating enough and that is why you are sucking right now

Eat more, brace better and try harder.

I'm only doing the prescribed deloads when you fail 3 times in a row on 5x5

if you are a novice and are failing that many fucking times its because your form is fucked up or you made too big of a jump. Work with the weight you know you can do 5x5 with and stay there until you think you can make a 5 lbs jump. If you fail the set, take it back down. If not, keep going up. DELOADING IS NOT NECESSARY FOR A NOVICE AND MAY ACTUALLY HURT THEIR PROGRESS.

Jump if you're not making progress.

But stay away from Korte 3x3. Not intended for your needs.

Oh, and if you're doing a program for novices that programs deloads at ALL, scrap the program because whoever made it is not qualified tell other people how to train

What program would you recommend. I like the super high frequency of that one.

Based on what you said in the op, you still have a ways to go in linear progression. If you constantly hop from one program to another you are not going to make as good of gains

>235/265
>tfw 200/285

is my squat/dl ratio fucked up or does everyone else just suck at picking things up

I suck at picking things up

same here. my deadlift is about 70 lbs more than my squat

How could I have ways to go in linear progression if I literally can't do it anymore? I've already tried upping my calories from 1lb/week to 2 and that didn't work.

How many months have you been able to do it smoothly?
If it's less than 4, YOU STILL HAVE A WAYS TO GO

you're 5'11 and 177. Youre fucking skinny. Get up to 200 and see where your lifts and how much muscle mass you have then. YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH

I'm definitely not skinny lol, I'm like 25% bf. It went fine for 3.5 months, then I injured my lower back and found out I had ankylosing spondylitis which put me off training for like 5 months. Finally got back and its only lasted 3 months this time

Ok, so you're skinnyfat. Either way, you do not have much muscle mass nor are you strong
also
>not including that incredibly relevant info about your injury in the op
whatever, it doesn't matter. If what you say is true, and you have successfully run a linear progression program for more than six months AND ONLY WEIGH 177 LBS AND CAN ONLY LIFT AS LITTLE AS YOU SAY, THEN YOU DID IT WRONG AND YOUR NOOB GAINS HAVE POSSIBLY BEEN EXHAUSTED. you can still progress, but will have to GAIN WEIGHT, (posibly unironically gomad), and microload (use less than 2.5 lbs plates) and your progress will be slower since you obviously didn't take enough advantage of the novice effect

Okay, also calm down

The super high frequency of training isn't really the problem. It's that Korte 3x3 is intended for Worlds-level equipped powerlifters. So the workload isn't intended for someone in your position, the super-focus on a few movements isn't and the percentages given are completely fucked for a raw newb.

I'm not the hugest fan of them, but plenty of people have been doing pretty well off the various RTS templates. Should suit you if full body training with a fair amount of frequency is your jam.

korte 3x3 is a meme program

your LP probably isn't actually over unless you have some seriously shitty genetics, you just need to eat more

>seriously shitty genetics
yes

What program?

How much are you adding each workout?

How long are you resting between sets?

Are you sleeping and eating enough?

Chances are, you’re just a little ego lifting piece of shit that doesn’t know what the fuck they’re doing.

SL 5x5

5-8 minutes

8 hours of sleep

+1-2lb/week

My 1rm squat is around 240. My diddly is around 385. Going by 1rm calculators. Yeah...

You should try dropping down to 3x5. Or rest more between sets. When I'm doing 5x5 I have to rest around four or five minutes between sets.

Sleep and rest between sets are surely fine.

The program has you switch to 3x5 after 3 deloads, have you done that?

What’s 1-2lbs, what you add on your lifts per week?

What do you eat? Give me an example for your day.

And how can you possibly know your 1RM’s on a program that doesn’t test for them?

Also, you’re doing something stupid like 30min ‘cardio’ before lifting or ‘lifting fasted’ or something. Tell us those special circumstances.

Wait nvm I completely missed that you posted your rest time. Try 3x5 then?

eat 5-700 max over your BMR
dont play the stupid game of eating to much getting fat and thinking its gains
fucking hell its so retarded to see that

Gaining 1-2 lbs per week

I have micro plates so I usually add 2.5 lbs whatever I can

1rm according to symmetrical strength

I don't do any cardio or anything like that

My diet is pretty inconsistent. I live with my parents so I just eat whatever they buy. Trying to get enough protein

Its like

Breakfast
6-8 Eggs

Lunch
Couple peanut butter jelly sandwiches

Dinner
Lots of meat

There’s no reason a young male should stall like that in 95%+ of the cases.

What are your stats, are they 3x5 or 5x5 and how long have you been on the program?

Post the Graph from the SL app if you use it.

Eat more, sleep more, lift harder and keep your exercise selection minimal and effective. You're not ready for an advanced program with those numbers, not even an intermediate. You can squeeze so many more gains out of a novice program.

Not OP but I've been doing SL 5x5 on and off for about 6 months. I am fat (225 lbs) and this last month I've noticed that I've started to stall.
Obviously I'm cutting because I am still fat and weak but I was wondering how should I keep doing the programm, should I switch to 3x5 and don't worry about LP until I reach my goal weight?

>OP is 80kg, 180cm, absolutely healthy weight and probably around 20% bf with these lifts
>eat more
dumb cunt.

Eat more.
Or maybe switch to a different program with more or less volume.
One program with rather high volume is the beginner version of Wendler's 5/3/1.
Programs with relatively low volume are SS, SL5X5, GSLP.

He can only gain muscle so fast. Making him a fatass isnt going to help at all, especially if hes already eating at a surplus. He probably needs to fix his form or get more sleep.