Jeff vs Zyzz

left or right?

Zyzz brah

the copy vs the original
really makes me thunk

Left. Zyzz was a fruity faggot with a shit personality, a meme diet (fucking green tea, really you fucking homosexual?) that killed him lol fuck you zyz.

identical physique
zyyz has a better personality
jeff has better skin and hair

>jeff has better hair
no

zyzz

he browsed and posted on fit
he was funny as fuck
he trolled bitches
godtier aesthetics
he played vidya
godtier hair
godtier muzza
underdog story
godtier motivatonal speeches
godtier taste in music

Jeff is a manlet with a worse personality and even worse aesthetics. They have almost same physique but not the same aesthetics. Makes one think.
Somebody post that pic of jeff looking like a trany with a skateboard or something

Zyzz

i hate jeffs cheeks, they make me uncomfortable

They're both basically perfection, but I think Jeff has just barely better genetics. Subtract points for the asymmetrical abs and pec gap, add points for no heart defect.

Yeah it was the green tea that killed him

daily reminder zyzz physique is totally obtainable natty

It is but only if you were gifted with his insertions

I vote Gillz

Jeff pls go

Zyzz doesn't look like that anymore.

Both legit look like shit. Dirty, washed-up roidmonkeys, Alex from AlphaDestiny is legit better than both these mouth-breathing, knuckledraggers AND he's fucking natural. Zyzz was bummed to death in a sauna and Seid is soon to follow suit.

This
Everyone supporting Jeff here is Jeff himself, since it has been proven several times that being an autistic insecure manlet he cares about Veeky Forums opinion on him

Jeff has a nicer body and no shitty tattoos but Zyzz was cool and had a great beta bitch to Chad af transformation

Jeff pls go

Hi Alex.

Both roidmonkeys, except one of them is ded. Down the shitter with both of them.

Stay natty

>t. Alex

Zyzz posted on fit
I post on fit
I'm zyzz

>Jyzz vs Zyzz

Left is obviously better. You fags will throw shit at Jeff given the slightest chance. I am bigger than Zyzz. This should be obvious.

zyzz was taller so right

>I am bigger than Zyzz
post pic

>being alive
>not being alive

hmmmmmmmm what a tough choice

>be a roidmonkey manwhore
>die at 22 from """""chronic heart conditions""""" (syphilis from locker room buggery)
Lel wish it happened to all e-celebs

zyzz didn't deserve it

>jeff
>mouthbreathing
Then why does he was such a good jawline and chin?