/clg/ comfy lifting general

Welcome! It's been a while since I've made a /clg/ but not since I've worked out.
Hope all you nighters are doing well.

Discussion today is what's your favorite gym wear?
I usually sport high socks, good shoes, white T ans athletic shorts. I feel that's pretty versatile, though I have done a muscle shirt as well. Whats your favorite wear? You go for comfy or practical or fashionable?

I wear knee high black socks, basketball short, and plain T shirts. Shit's comfy and nobody sees my pale fuckin third shift legs.

I wear baggy nike give up on life pants, low cut socks, vans, 20 pound ankle weights, and an old my little pony t shirt to keep people from talking to me and interrupting my gains

them ankle weights better be outside the pants.

Of course! Chaffing fucking sucks, but I really do like the results of wearing them and walking +10 miles a day... even tho I do look autistic

I bought my first gym bag, its black with a yellow log, an its small.

My favorite time to go to the gym is at night.

>he keeps the customary log in his gym bag
>but he painted it yellow instead of just staining and polishing it
What a fuckin faggot. Your log isn't for show. It's to give your bag, a vastly useless accessory, a nice cylindrical shape, not be all yellow and faggy.
>tfw my log's older than me
>tfw my dad gave me his old gym log, that his dad helped him carve back in high school
>tfw can still read Psalm 137:9 carved into one end

i meant to say yellow logo....

Psalm 137:9
Kekkest of keks

adipowers, mid length socks to protect my shins, rugby shorts and an old t shirt

>tfw i get weird looks for not wearing knee length shorts

i cant help it that america is just full off poofters and im a mad cunt from australia

I've been wearing my running shoes to the gym, and I can't keep my balance when squatting. I've got some Chuck Taylors coming on Monday. Do you think they will help?

don't try to back out now, you uppity, yellow-logged cunt. go strip the paint off your bag log and finish it with beeswax and turpentine like a god damn American.

no i really mean it, my adidas bag has a yellow logo, you autistic sperg

You do have a gym bag log though right?

Mines polished Kauri.

tfw Kiwi.

>comfy
>lifting

WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR LOG? THAT BAG LOOKS LIKE A GOD DAMN PURSE, YOU FLAMING HOMO

Just pulled 500 tonight and I'm pretty stoked. Feeling very comfy, I have shitty scoliosis and I'm lifting around it so I know it's not a huge pull but I'm happy I finally got to it.

If I have a home gym I’m probably going to lift naked

That'd be dangerous bruh

Y?
I want to be like those Greek statues and have my gains glistening in sweat

For who to mire? You're alone in your house

I have a power rack and dumbbells that go up to 120 in my basement. lifting naked is Kino, don't let anyone tell you different.
I only wore shorts here because "muh blue board"

Me bitch
I want to be able to see how awesome I look when I finally bench 3pl8

Question, when ppl say this they mean 3 on each side? And would the total weight be 6pl8s plus the bench bar? Or do you not include bench bar in weight?

3pl8 is 3 cookies per side, meaning 315.
303 if you use Appolon's Axle.

3 on each side, the total includes the bar which typically weighs 45 pounds.

Axle bars are usually heavier are they not? I have a hard time believing that 3pl8 with an axle bar would be lighter than a regular bar.

Nevermind, apparently they're lighter, my bad.

Thanks m8s

Meant to quote My bad again lmao.

I was actually about to post, implying they weigh 100, but decided I better check.
>Now I need to check if there's a patent on rotating axle bars that aren't hollow

They are surprisingly light, I google searched it thinking "man I'm about to roast this negro" but then Rogue is selling on that's 25 pounds.
I played myself tqbh.

You shoukd know better. Fitness holds many surprises, even for the seasoned rats.

4 years in you still learn new stuff. That's one of the best parts to be honest. There's always something new.

I've been on and off since about 12. That was eleven years ago. Imagine my joy as I continue to learn things.