Who else here bulking with /TubOfGreekYogurtADay/?

Who else here bulking with /TubOfGreekYogurtADay/?
>680 calories
>80g protein
>0g fat
>tasty af

>0g fat

why would anyone want this

>0g fat

Don't be scared of fat fucktard. Especially on a bulk - 0 fat means they have tons of different additives to make it sweeter and tastier as fat usually make things taste better.

Just buy the regular shit

I won't do it with Chobani, and their welfare tourist supporting bullshit

redpill me on this, also what are other brands I should use?

This. Natural flavours is bullshit

what's a good yogurt brand to buy?

Name 2 of those additives and their effect on the body.

i just go for full fat plain greek yogurt with honey

Not OP, but I can't seem to find full-fat Greek yogurt in any flavor but plain, and plain tastes like sour dick.

retards

>Fat is bad

The 90s called and they want their meme diet advice back

0% fat yogurt is great for cutting but id get the full fat stuff if i was bulking (im never bulking)

DYELs detected

get you some omega-3s boyo

What are some good regular, non zero fat yogurts? Every time I go to the grocery store, literally every yogurt there is some zero fat "organic" labeled bullshit. Where is the normal yogurt at? I always just end up getting Oikos, which tastes good and has a mostly fine nutrient profile, but the whole non-fat "organic" thing still bothers me.

Id rather get my fat macros from butter, oils and fish rather than yogurt that tastes exactly the fucking same as the nonfat kind

Nobody was arguing about the taste retard, they were correctly pointing out the idiocy of actively avoiding fats. Way to move the goalposts after getting btfo'd by multiple people.

You're the retard who's missing the point. He's saying he would rather get his fat from better, healthier sources. Nothing wrong with that.

Then why did he say it in response to people who weren't discussing the taste of yogurt in any way whatsoever? Why didn't he just post it as its own comment without replying to people? Because he got btfo'd and was trying to change the subject.

Also, what the fuck does "better and healthier sources" even mean? It's fucking yogurt. Unless you're some autistic sperg who's trying to absolutely min/max your nutrient to calorie ratios, there's nothing unhealthy or inferior about yogurt, as a fat source or just in general.

Whole fat yogurt will easily go over your daily fat intake while tasting literally the same as nonfat. If im going to eat tons of fat i moght as well eat tastier and healthier fats like olive oil, butter and meat
>there's nothing unhealthy or inferior about yogurt, as a fat source or just in general.
The point if the thread was eating a tub a day

>0g fat
I don't know what you're eating but it ain't greek yoghurt.

Be a fag, eat fage

Good luck going full fat Greek yogurt and eating a tub a day you fat fuck.

If you can't taste the difference between full fat and non fat yogurt it's because you eat that flavored garbage they dump a bunch of sugar into. That or your taste buds don't function properly. Either way you're a faggot.

Bought 1kg yesterday, most redpilled yoghurt available

I did made some gains know its time to cut

>he thinks this is a good ratio
you're like a little babby, watch this
>250 kcal
>41.5g protons

How do you afford $4.50 a day for yogurt

How do you become this poor?
What do you do every day?

Go to class

Wrong. My added sugar intake is close to zero and i have both tubs in my fridge now and i cant tell the difference

reeeeetard. the nonfat ones have so much sugar in.

Not true. The one i get has the same amount in both

sugar - diabetes and many more ailments

sweeteners - insulin spike with no sugar to absorb.

Based yoghurt
Didn't like the taste at first but now I just shovel spoonfuls into my mouth