I've been informed you are a natty cuck

I've been informed you are a natty cuck.

Care to explain?

Anabolic steroids are risk-free and readily available In today's day and age. The question is why are you getting left behind in the dust instead of starting already?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=PCT not working&oq=PCT &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j0l2.1659j0j9&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't want to be a drug addict

before i ever set foot in a gym my lean body mass was already at the peak level of natty

don't wanna die in a sauna before i hit 30 to be honest with you family member

I haven't reached my natty limit yet so gear would be a waste of money.

avoiding saunas is not a possibility?

that's a meme
you'll hit it much sooner with gear and can then get on to looking aesthetic

unless you have a preexisting heart condition and do a ton of coke you'll be fine

Daily reminder: this is irreversible

>B-but it makes your dick look bigger...the dead guy said so...

Well if I have sagging balls then this is great?

>Care to explain?
I'm not over 25 so I'm still growing. I don't want to permanently fuck my endocrine system up for the sake of muscle gains now. I will hope on when I lose my hair

>Anabolic steroids are risk-free

0/10

the plan is to hop on gear when my natural t levels start dropping, not before then. i also have hypermobility so carrying a lot of weight around is uncomfortable, whether it's fat or muscle or both.

wrong

it literally fixes itself if you go off

cope harder

Arnold, Stallone, Jean-Claude Van Damme, Zyzz, pretty muche veryone this site idolizes have had several heart surgeries or died because of "bad" hearts. Yeah, im sure roids are not the problem, they must all have had bad hearts to begin with!!!

Stop being delutional, roids with fuck you up, and if you think looking marginally better for a couple of years go ahead, all power to you. But you will only impress other roiders, no woman actually care about a few % lower bodyfat or popped shoulders.

>today's day
See, I'm not a moron like you. That's why.

>I willingly make less gains because I'm scared of needles

yerh real smart

>readily available
where?

because peak natty literally looks 10 times better

You're an idiot you can literally get the same results if you eat healthy and know how to control insulin and diet in general.

Enjoy your shitty gut health, damaged liver, short lifespan and loss of money you meatheaf fucktard.

>can't do source talk on Veeky Forums
I hate this.

The only cuckold in this situation is the roider, literally cucking himself out of years of sweet life. You can easily obtain a naturally enhanced physique through AlphaDestiny's programs, only an utter moron would degrade their quality of life for the sake of a few centimeters.

>The question is why are you getting left behind in the dust instead of starting already?
I'm not convinced they'll help me reach any of my goals. I no longer care about being big or strong. In fact, I just want to cut and there are better drugs for that (which I also won't use, because fuck spending extra cash for something I could just get from cardio and diet).

Laugh if you will but pic related is basically my current goal bod.

>AlphaDestiny's programs

you can, you'll just get banned, reset your IP and be back 5 minutes later.

your about to take a wild trip to gutstickingoutbadproportions city

is this satire?

no I'm not cause I don't use HGH or insulin

next cope please

R edit. Com /r/ steroidsourcetalk

I'm under 25.

pls leave alex

>tfw live in a 3rd country and would probably have to home brew to avoid injecting myself with soap

if i could find them i woyld but im a social autist.

In doing so you permanently lower your natural limit and you have to be on trt the rest of your life. PCT doesn't work for everyone.

google.com/search?q=PCT not working&oq=PCT &aqs=chrome.1.69i57j69i59j0l2.1659j0j9&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

>risk free
I use them, but their not risk free. Lots of side effects. Probably all of them decrease the amount of time your heart is going to work. Lots of psychological sides too that people rarely discuss (not anger but depression and other issues).

this is actually pretty scary. All these dudes desperately looking for answers. It really brings it home that you're on your own when things go wrong.
So glad I didn't hop on when I had the chance. Too many variables and risks.

>coming off

You think he doesn't take peds? I am not for drug use but if you want to get cut, steroids are the best way to do it.

I thought testosterone was supposed to raise your motivation, the opposite of depression. is the depression a sideeffect of pure test or just other anabolics or whatever? I'm not into drugs, resolved to stay natty for life, but now I'm curious.

The drug addicts will say that staying on for decades has 0 effect on your life span lmao.

Enjoy dying sooner

Crashing your estrogen while dialing in your AI can lead to suffocating depression. There is a real risk of suicide, it can get that bad.
Other than that, it's mostly dealing with insecurities when you have to stop taking hormones.

>oh no I'll die at 70 instead of 80
>and I really wanted those ten years shitting myself in a nursing home

Looks like OP just got on baby's first cycle and wants to tell everyone about it.

I had thought about roiders going off cycle and getting insecure about the lost gains. What exactly is that about any way? Why are cycles a thing, as opposed to steady intake to keep your T level x percent over natural forever? Would you build up a tolerance?

Test feels good. But high e and low e are both not great. And test has some psychological effects too. The confidence is great but when you go off it youve got a while to recover. Plus on steroids you become way more vain. I never cared all that much about my appearance before. Then i take it and now im anxious about skin, hair, etc.

If I wanted to go on gear for 2 months or so, what would you all recommend my stack be?

No but youll be sterile. And you'll be dependent on illegal injections forever. Hard to travel when you have to pin twice a week.

Honestly the only rousers who looked good were ines that stayed within the natty limit due to drug abuse like Zyzz. If you get past that level you look like a freak show slab if meat that will only attract bimbos and fetishists. Stay natty bros.

risk of going perma-sterile if you never come off

Don't stack. Just take test e. 250mg 2x a week, plus an ai and nolva for pct

If you don't cycle every 10 weeks your body is like "guess I don't have to make my own testosterone anymore"

250mg 2x a week seems pretty high, no?

>Anabolic steroids are risk-free and readily available In today's day and age.
They are hardly risk free. Both legally [if you live in the US] and physiologically.

1. It's not worth being charged and disbarred. Losing my ability to earn a living just to look jacked for fags on Veeky Forums is an unconscionable risk.

2. Using extensive privacy and encryption methods to purchase an illegal substance is hardly "readily available."

4. This is a black market exchange, so if you get bad stuff, you're a best out your money and at worse messing with an unknown substance.

5. Disregarding all the heart problems that seem to be related. In may cases you hormone levels are altered permanently, and doing PCT and AI is no guarantee that you'll be alright.

I'm not against steroids or the people who use them. I see no reason an adult should be prohibited from using PEDs if he wants. But to act as if it is risk free is delusional and probably shit tier trolling.

how much does it cost to roid?
it's obviously different depending on where you're from but let's say NA for example.

Take less then

I'm not sure about permanently altered hormone levels for people who cycle casually. The other points are good though

Cause I already have back acne and don’t want to worsen it.
That’s really it.

doing a single low-moderate dosed cycle of test will permanently raise your test levels

No, try 10 - 20 years less than that.
Not worth it for me. You're welcome to fuck your own life up though, roll them dice!

C-chad?

Why even bother? 5 months after the pct you'll lose 100% of what you gained.

women care alot about popped shoulders and a few less %bf. its a superficial society

>Risk free

No they aren't. If you don't use them properly, there are a lot of risks. Stop trying to spread this meme. People should know exactly what they're doing; half assing it could screw their hormones up permanently.

If you want actual reasons to your bait:
>In a country where steroid laws are enforced more than America
>Blood tests are not able to be done privately here; and taking roids without bloods is idiotic
>I'm under 25; I'd introduce a whole slew of issues if I roid before then
>Don't really feel like clothes shopping right now
>BF% is too high right now to safely run; I'd aromatize like crazy
>Currently living in a house with nosy people who would see the needles and think I'm doing heroin
>Honestly don't have time to do something like German Volume Training right now for 15 uninterrupted weeks; and if I'm not doing crazy high volume what's the point?

So, do I pass?

Because if I got found out I would be fired

No, you wont.
Google muscle memory

Gonna be honest my man; if you don't know the answer to that particular question, you haven't done enough research.

You don't stack compounds on your first cycle. Ever. If something goes wrong, you won't know which is causing it.

Pretty much this. It's OK if you wanna take roids, but pretending it's absolutely safe and risk free is not very true.

>steroids are risk free

Are you autistic or something? Roids finally eat away you entire brain?

Link study then

>Anabolic steroids are risk-free and readily available In today's day and age.
(Authoritative citation needed)

>readily available
Fucking WHERE?

>Roids finally eat away you entire brain?
In actuality they do, sort-of. Like with drug addicts, there are personality changes. In the case of steroid abuse (and make no mistake: it IS a substance abuse issue) the personality changes may *appear* positive -- on the surface -- but in reality, over the long-term, they're not, they end up more closely resembling that of cocaine addicts. Then of course there's the 'withdrawal' symptoms, that abusers can't tolerate, so they stay on gear perpetually. Eventually they suffer catatrophic physiological side effects, since they're not medical professionals and therefore can't monitor their endocrines at all -- and you end up with what happened to Zyzz, or Rich Piana, and to countless other nameless fools.

200$ for a 15 week test cycle incl pct

>"lol just ask the big guy at ur gym"

REMINDER:
No amout of steroids will fix your BETA-AS-FUCK lack of personality, make you intelligent if you're dumb, make you funny if you have no sense of humor or a shit sense of humor, make you interesting if you're dull, make your face handsome if you're ugly, or make you taller if you're a manlet. They won't make you brave in the face of all the bullies that obviously dominated you, or make you stand up to your (step)father who used to beat you. It won't cure your crippling autism. It won't do ANYTHING other than give you circus-freak muscles that everyone knows are fake, making you more of a target for ridicule, mockery, and bullying.

Have you ever take it? A friend of mine, who's a nutricionist lost all he ever gained from roids and all of his patients lost it as well after a few months of pct.

It’s illegal and I’m already high test from being 21. Also I don’t need muscles to get laid, althrough it probably would help.

Muscle memory doesn't help if your natural testosterone levels do not recover. You might want to learn a little more about building muscle.

Pro-tip: You also don't need to make getting laid a main focus of your life. Seriously, it's over-rated.

No they will change your personality. You will be less beta for sure. You don't know what youre talking about

guys i found the deadlifter/squatter

they're not tho, just check every girl fawning over how ripped channing tatum or kit harrington are, even though they would get bullied if they posted a pic in a CBT here on fit.

Unless the woman is super into fitness there's no way they care, i would even go the other way and say that most women get turned off after a certain amount of muscle/definition.

Fit is pretty delusional about how much people care about ripped bodies. 90% of my friends are average built and get just as much women as my super ripped gymbros do.

do you have 30 million in your bank account? are you a top 30 celebrity? no okay then you will benefit from having popped shoulders if you want to impress the opposite gender

jesus fuck ur a sheep. i bet you think you look like kit harrington because ur a skinny nobody dyel with a sad facial expression too.

bro i dont know how to break it to you. but obama is gay and michelle is a tranny, also cnn is fake news. hope you can recover from this disclosure.

No but i do have popped shoulders, they have given me nothing. And like my post said, all of my friends are average built and they sleep with just as many women as i do.
Doing roids only further impress other dudes. Just check those tinder threads that pop up on fit every now and then, most people there with 500+ matches are DYELS.

Roids might help with self-esteem, but don't kid yourself, if you can't talk and get girls while natty you wont get any more just because you added a few pounds of muscle.

i dont know your situation but you got some hardcore cope going on

if you seriously believe that pic related, a body transformation i.e getting more muscular wont increase confidence and make girls look at you more favorably then you are a retard and/or numale faggot with low test levels

unfortunately the years you lose are not the ones of you shitting yourself.
but instead you lose out on the duration of "young adult"

This thread is about roids tho, im saying once you reach natty limit you won't further impress girl by doing roids.
Of course going from 60kg to 100kg will make you more desirable. But im sure he would have been equally successive if he stayed natty. 99% of women can't tell the difference between the top 1% or the top 0,1%.

>still growing to 25 years old

Grow up, you aren't getting any taller manlet.

What third world country?

>You think he doesn't take peds?
If he needs to in order to maintain that paltry level of size, that's pretty pathetic.

>I am not for drug use but if you want to get cut, steroids are the best way to do it.
Not really. They'll preserve muscle on a cut, and maybe even give you a higher TDEE due to an increase in lean mass, but the best drugs for losing fat are DNP, Clenbuterol, Ephedrine and Yohimbine. And I would never use any of them because I just don't give a shit to spend the extra cash at this point. I've tried ephedra, back when it was legal in the US, as well as Yohimbe. I hated both and would never want something stronger than the herbal stuff, which was bad enough. As for DNP, it's potentially deadly shit and not worth the risk. Clen might be fine but I just don't need it since I'm not trying to compete in bodybuilding or fitness.

>skinny fat in highschool
>ridiculed by people
>go to gym alot of those people go to
>become pretty fit
>get approached and treated friendly by those people
Lel

I meant cycle, not stack, my bad.

Because I have the brain capacity to weigh the pros and cons up in my head before I make irreversible and detrimental changes to my endocrine system and body at large.

Reminder that men think women like larger bodies than they actually do, you'll only be impressing other roiders and fetishists.

>being autistic enough to pack on muscle for muscle's sake

Sorry you didn't have a very good relationship with dad btw.

>implying the entire point of physical and mental fitness and sustaining a balanced diet isn't to ward off the effects of aging and maintain strength and mental clarity until the day you die

>you won't lose your muscles months after your cycle
Lmao

health risks aside to be honest unless you re just running hollywood style low test, it scares away more girls than it brings in. for some reason many normie grills just assume roiders have small dicks , are stupid, insecure etc . and I only do it for the grills.

won t run test because I have naturally high levels and why just fuck up my body chem and lose my balls for 10lbs of muscle. at least it doesn't enlarge your heart though and really it s all anyone would ever need to be a BG4U in the normie world without looking like a freakshow

i think anabolic steroids would basically reverse all the girlgains i've made with estrogen?

women should probably never take anabolic steroids...

holy shit you reek of numale. im willing to bet 100 dollars that you have no muscle whatsoever. take me up on it please

>Crashing your estrogen while dialing in your AI can lead to suffocating depression.
tfw too much asin eliminates all emotions. no more feels, i was a robot.

Honest question man when you are lying in bed late at night and the ol noggin is working overtime, has it ever occured to you that maybe you have a mental illness and you are destroying your body because mom was overprotective of you?