TRANSFORMATION THREAD

TRANSFORMATION THREAD

Also the left is beginning of September, right is recently

you turned into a chad

2 months, still working on it. I go to boxing class (basically bootcamp) once or twice a week. Havent changed my diet yet. I'm pretty happy with how things are going though. Down 10 lbs (225 to 215), feel more capable with every day life, made 3 new holes in my belt.

Here's to 190!

You got this shit, if you changed your diet you'd be at 190 within a month especially with a class like that. Literally just cut out any carbs, dairy, and sugar and the pounds will fall off. Amazing job so far your chest is showing, along with your hip area, and I can tell you're gonna have abs for sure same w me before
People were scratching their heads in another thread at how I had love handles AND an outline of abs but it's really just consistently working them that makes them pop. And diet! Think of Tom hardy in Bronson

we'll see! I'm sure i'll hit a wall with the weight loss. My job is a sit down place so any sort of movement is bound to show results.
Part of the reason i'm dragging my feet is i kinda hate where I live because of my roommate, he doesnt do the dishes ever and the kitchen is constantly a mess, so I never want to use it. Hopefully a new place soon will help and Ill start meal planning a bit. But for now, i'm content to lose 10 lbs while eating taco bell and chipotle every other day lol
speaking of....

imagine being this much of an attention whore

Completely understand my roommate at school threw up and sharted both in the same day, leaves trash and open food everywhere. And the third roommate and I are like disgusted by it...but don't worry lmao I don't eat the best either I'm a college student

wtf is going on in this thread

>taking progress pics
I get to see it everyday why would I need a picture of my lesser self?

To remember why you lift. To remember the place you left behind.

This
And to motivate your fellow fitizens

Some of us would like to forget the past

To become depressed when you realize you are probably doing everything wrong and wasting time.

6 months

>frauding for this
You dun goofed.

My progress after a 30lb bulk, and a quick cut. I didn't cut more than I had to to keep my body comp in check, because I'm not as big as I want to be yet. Second pic is 2 or 3 weeks after hopping on my second bulk, at the end of August.

Are you 5' tall? 166 with that body you have to be some sort of midget.

>6 months
either you have a rlly good program or you’re not natty

I'm 5'8" senpai. So yeah, lolmanlet but overall I think it's that I was skinny to begin with so I don't have a lot of fat on my frame.

Pic is me at age 18 vs 25, second pic was taken about 2 weeks ago.

Your love handles definitley slimmed! And your chest too! If your happy with the progress or whatever comes, keep at it. I suggest changing your diet for maximum noob gains

Maybe they did a more intense workout in shorter bursts

Every manlet fudges their own height. I'm reality you are 5'6"

is this true dude?! i basicly started at slightly less bad 2 months ago... i kinda fell in again but me and my gf broke up last month and that has motivated me to better myself... only problem is i have small mantits is it possible to really bench them away? i want to be a better individual then i have been before... but if i get lose skin ill end up killing myself

its mostly genetics but things like how quickly you lose weight and how hydrated you stay can effect it.

I dont really have any loose skin after dropping 60kg but i was drinking like 4L a day during the weight loss and have good genetics apparently.

bullshit, lost 41 kg and I have loose skin only in my arms i imagine you have some too

well... im 187cm and 83kgs now... was at 94 when i started... i plan on cutting some more and still working out 4-5 times a week... my love handles i can handle being there but my fucking manboobs are destroying my selfesteem... is there any methods of burning the fat there or should i just keep benching and working them pecks?

G-E-N-E-T-I-C-S bro like 90% of things relating to fitness

male or female

>same but slightly less bad
>started at 94kg

lmao I was 150kg @ 5'10'' in the before and 90kg after, not really the same

well... having been fat most of my life i guess it has settled quite poorly on my body... mostly my belly, love handles and tits

and just how long did it take for you to get to where u are at now?

female

I was looking at old pics yesterday and I didn't realize how much of a hungry skelly I used to be. Left was right before freshman year of college, right is from late August. Only shirtless pics are on my phone

6'0 135 -> 6'0 175

Also from late August

around 2-3 years that last photo was over a year ago but weights the same, face has just snapped back more

If these were /fraud/ results I'd be pissed

Yeah my programming is pretty decent

4 years.

My shoulders still refuse to grow.

140 - 190
5'10

>used to

Looking good, nice lats
and shoulders don't grow unless you're /fraud/

damn... i envy your result mate... so i can basicly look forward to 1-2 years before i start getting a body ill feel comfortable showing to the public (like going to the beach withouth having to feel like shit)

lift and eat well, the rest is out of your hands

setting yourself up for disaster thinking like that, just drop the weight dont think about it

right mate ... i will... thanks for the advice i appreciate it

i know right, jesus christ stop OP.you're wasting valuable megabites.