koreans are jumping out at 21K, watch out.

are we really going to see 3k?

We told you user...
BTC is dead...Youve been lied to...
get in ETH or BCC before it's too late

opps, meant $2100

source:

9Fucking Billion BCH trading volumne. The flippening is happening. I hope you guys are ready for it

3k tomorrow morning confirmed. But itll dip first to lower thousands for you to accumulate more fasten your seatbelts

I GOT 30 OF THESE I WANNA SLEEP WTF DO I DO? DO I SELL?

We will see 10k in this lifetime user.

WAKEY WAKEY FOR AN ALL DAY BCH BINGE WHILE ROUNDEYES SLEEPING

>actually believing their official statements
>not a misdirection to buy cheap coins and take BCH even higher

you pop adderall all night user, you are witnessing the greatest moment in crypto history

we just broke 2k boys

WHERE DO I BUY BCH? BITTREX? CEX.IO? PLS TELL ME AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.

Bittrex

Put in half my money yesterday, woke up just now and put the other half in. History is being made just now

Dont get too exited though. Im invested in bch but the fight is all but over. Be careful to not lose money.

This is going up too fast, I know BCH will prevail but I can't see this pump sustaining without a big correction

>tfw my 55 year old dad called me at 11:30pm asking me to buy him BCC
>tfw he told me he heard all about how BTC was too slow and didn't work as well and BCC was the better version that was the new btc and wanted to get in asap
>tfw my fucking 55 year old dad, who has never bought any crypto, but dabbles in stocks, called me up at 11:30 AT NIGHT TO BUY HIM BCC

The hype around this shit is insane. I'm talking about my father, an egotistical lawyer, porsche having, harley riding, wanna-be wall street trader motherfucker whos farts are too good for anyone except for himself CALLED ME IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO HELP HIM BUY BCC

I thought the flippening was supposed to make alts thrive
all they're doing is dying

we going ATH in this bitch

You’re a good son, and your dad sounds chill.

thanks, and he really is. He never asks for anything though and always wants to act as though he's the man and has it figured out. That's the only reason this alerts me, the fact that he called me this late for help with anything, let alone buying a cryptocoin.. TO DA MOON ANONS

3000*