Fat people hate, get in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=52nBgBEIMSY
youtube.com/watch?v=NjiV2aiEKlA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hate those fat fucks

Holy shit. Fucking fat delusional fucks. I don't mind fat fucks who want to change and do something about it, but this shit is inexcusable

Fucking hate proud fat fucks

Stop making fun of Fat people bullies.

fat people are disgusting. No questions asked. They are fucking greedy fuckers who eat too much what they need.

A fat person can be nice yeah but everyone will know they are greedy and take too much of what they need.

We used to play a game in high school to see if we could stuff this one fat kid in a locker. We never were able to get the door closed.

And they hate you

Does anyone have the screen cap of where a fat girl is posting on Facebook how she wants a man with real muscles he got on the farm instead of the gym?

Reminder this strong brave man is not only going to make it, he outlived zyzz and will outlive Rich Piana, proving that Fat people can be healthier than fit people.

>zyzz
>rich piana
>fit

nice strawman, but I don't consider people who do copious amounts of roids and cocaine to be fit

lmao

this. Those guys were walking pharmacies.

This is how you cope? let me guess 5'8 300lbs?

>all white people are racist
>all people are racist
>all people are tribalist
Hmm

>tfw you'll never be king of a Greek city-state in 400BC

That body makes me diamonds. I need help anons.

This made me retch

Do you like dancing Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=52nBgBEIMSY

At least the fat cunt was wearing some clothes suitable for visiting a damn museum.

youtube.com/watch?v=NjiV2aiEKlA

they must wear shit fabrics with elastic threads because they can't control the expansion of their lard

Seeing obese men dance like that is just disgusting, more so than the women. Even if you're a faggot it's pathetic.

This shit is real? Why? I hope they all die

This was fun, no hate really. They were being goofy, not promoting "fat acceptance"

What's wrong with basketball shorts and a tank top? It's a museum not a gala, you can dress however you want.

The tank top was a muscle shirt bro, there's a difference. Anyway I'm all pro swole accepentace, show them gainz

Honestly, they're right in that they're not proper obese bodies. After all, there's not enough stretch marks, pimples, and no smell you can smell even from just looking at the picture. It's just chubby chaser fantasies.

You are fucking delusional, there are no stretch marks and you don't find it as disgusting because is a drawing. Most of the drawing are morbidly obese

The animeposterfag was right. The artists depict themselves with more FHF than they have IRL. They don't ever draw themselves with imperfections of the skin or realistic fat distribution (spilling loose instead of tight and flattering), because they want to hijack existing beauty standards rather than change them.

This is the best kind of body for a woman, i want myself fit but if my girl looks like this im in heaven

kek

Most embarrassing /fph/ stories?

>be bmi 17 skelinton
>revolting 500lb slob for a roommate
>assigned together for """"body diversity""""
>wears excessively tight gym clothes everywhere as some kind of ironic fashion statement
>pours literal gallons of sweat just from getting out the door
>i get maybe 5 hours of sleep a night mostly because the eau de soggy rotten garbage keeps me awake
>doesn't help that he downs like 6000 cal a day and has rancid sulfurous farts all night every night from the dank depths of a greasy mountainous ass i'm pretty sure he isn't even capable of wiping properly
>his side of the room is constantly littered with rich, oily smelling empty sandwich wrappers and potato chip bags
>the smell used to make me crave junk food which is a huge problem because despite objectively being thin i still feel fat so i'm trying to lose weight
>however, one thing i can be grateful for is that now that he's somehow managed to get even fatter and lazier the overpowering stench of his unwashed folds and filthy laundry makes the concoction a lot less appetizing
>to elaborate: at some point he stopped using his hamper (probably because it filled up with empty bags of mickey d's) and literally just started tossing his wadded up, sweat soaked, skid-marked, shit-stained tighty whities haphazardly in with the empty food wrappers
>this goliathe semi-sentient ooze of trash and laundry has completely consumed his side of the room; there is no floor space
>it's been starting to spill into my side and i've had to keep shoving it back and compacting it into his, but the resulting fluid pressure of the trash keeps springing it back out
>hate to admit it but i certainly don't help matters at all
>i keep getting really hungry and cooking really fattening things for myself but then psyching myself out of eating them
>i usually just bring it back to for him because fuck it seeing anyone enjoy my cooking feels better than throwing it away even if it's a butter golem
(cont)

I hope this has a happy ending with the fat behemoth dying

>that pic

I thought I had given all my hatred to this show already but they found a way to make me hate it more.

kinda unrelated but why are things like this called a "phobia" ? I have no fear of fat people I just hate them. doesnt seem to be the same thing if you ask me.

just stupid fucks coming up with terms that sound scientific but they end up looking like stupid cunts

You could say the same about fags, it is how it is.

never gets old

im fucking eating here dude

Jesus I can just hear their heavy breathing by watching the video

>The cavalry's here

This unironically makes me sad. I feel like kyms, this world is fucked. I say more obese people every day and people find it normal. I went to Amsterdam on vacation and everyone was fit, smart and cool there. I might end up leaving this shit country

Because they want to socially condition the populace to make them believe that those who oppose things which are clearly unhealthy are irrational. "Phobia" has a negative tune to it, so now you're homophobic, islamiphobic, fatphobic, etc.

This post is unfair. I'm mixed race and I'm pretty racist myself.

Elliot?

That's the equivalent of lifting for horses?

(cont from )
>over time he seems to have started comfortably relying on this habit of mine
>he just gives no shits about anything as long as i keep cooking things and deciding not to eat them
>even though i'm pretty sure he knows how disgusted i am by him i usually try to be nice about it
>"bro could you maybe scoot your dirty underwear like just a little bit more toward your side"
>his response: "so what's for lunch today"
>or when i'm like "hey did you do something with the air freshener, it's not in the cabinet"
>his reply: "man aren't you hungry yet"
>on both of these occasions i had already made him lunch for the day
>what can i say, at some point the habit just stopped having a purpose to it
>at some point it stopped being cooking for myself and giving it to him because i couldn't let myself eat it, and somehow became cooking for him in the first place
>just a daily ritual i don't even have any pretense whatsoever of doing for myself anymore and yet still just keep doing
>clearly living with this horrific spectacle of an animal has started to take its toll on my sanity
>at least it's fun playing video games with him sometimes
>probably because he's had his entire life to git gud
>that's not to say i don't have better friends to hang out with and things to do
>actually that's exactly what it is
>start to realize for some sick reason i actually enjoy being around sweaty mcstinkgut
>as much as he repulses me there's some kind of horrible dark allure to everything about him
>have mental breakdown
>can't look myself in the mirror and see the same person anymore
>classmates try to talk to me about girls and i'm just like "haha yeah sure" and all i can think about is the freakish bloated leech waiting for me at home and getting fatter day by day off my diligence as a roommate
>try to bleach my brain by looking at any shocking thing i can, pictures of dead puppies etc
>nothing
>the reeking dumpster that is my own bedroom has desensitized me
(cont)

LOL I love Rick and Mitty because it's intelligent and nihilistic with a wicked sense of humor

thats the equivalent of squat-mornings for horses

That's the white people genes, donate to her paypal so she can afford more KFC

Anyone have the screencap of pic related?
:) :)

Amsterdambro here, people are shit here too

I haven't seen nicer people honestly, also my tinder fucking blew up there. I had like 60 matches in one day swiping, what's to hate there? I don't even like weed or whores

Wtf user, your story is getting retarded

Nigger you need to type this shit in advance

Post more cute anime tummies.

if fatties looked like they do in cartoons/animu i'd prefer them over normal grills

thats not in the show. they edited the text. follows the same structure of the joke.

>desu I like the show but the fans of the show have turned into a cancer as all fanbases do.

(cont from )
>start hardening the fuck up
>(no not like that jesus christ)
>stop cooking things
>start throwing away the laundry on the floor "if you want to keep it you fucking put it where it belongs"
>miraculously he is not completely immobile and does still go to his classes
>every time i see him out of the house i make a point of snapping at him or pushing him around or making fun of him in front of what few people still have any respect for him
>i have a point to prove here dammit
>one day i flip his cafeteria plate up into his niagra fall of undulating hairy chins as i pass by him on the way to the table
>he has five simultaneous and parallel beards of mashed potatoes
>one for each chin
>think i can actually see him crying a little bit
>that seems to have been the straw that broke the woolly mammoth's back
>inexplicably actually feel bad about it
>stare at my salad for like two minutes while he blubbers pitifully into his mershed perderders and simultaneously inhales them
>leave without eating anything
>(again)
>get back to the room
>still trying to make it slightly less of a pig sty while he's away
>find shit-caked diarrhea-splattered striped briefs
>retch and briefly consider throwing up
>nothing to throw up
>reach out to chuck them in the bin
>hand stops
>what am i doing
>why am i doing it
>bring the briefs back toward me
>futile attempt to stop myself
>unfold the seat
>boner i desperately wish were for no reason
>maybe if i
>okay but what if i just
>(snnniiiiiiffff)
>door handle turns
>fuck i left it unlocked
>rip the sordid article of ass crust away from my face and drop it in the trash bin
>too late
>lardfat's face is a fucking overgrown tumorous tomato
>two silent and very awkward weeks pass
>get kicked out for sexual harassment
>the property-destructive lard-slug gets to stay and continue secreting his slime into the mattress and walls in the comfort of his brand new single-bedroom
>question all of my life choices since the day i was born

i mean i did say it would be an embarrassing story

Is this real? Sounds too autistic to be, even for Veeky Forums /b/ autistic standards. If by any slim chance is, I am pretty sure you have a severe mental illness

and the whole bus stood up and clapped

????

Why did you smell his shit?

Why was you holding his shitty briefs considered sexual harassment?

Did you make this up as you go along or was the story pre-written?

That picture is making me upset user

not any more

I've memed you all. I convinced you this would be a story about how cringy fat people are but in fact the real cringe was the story itself. It's the mother of all shitty twist endings.

the only retard here is you

>t. mad he was actually dumb enough to believe this would be a real fph story
>yfw

>implying I believed it

well, fuck.

ya but y else wud u b mad tho

t. I was only pretending to be retarded

well I mean I was, it's not like this is actually a true story and I really am that messed up, I mean no one is

"All white people are racist", not "all racists are white", learn to logic brainlet.

Distinctions between conditionals and their converses are a jew meme. All true conditionals are actually logically equivalent to their converses.

someone needs to explain this to me

No.
True art is beyond comprehension.

I mean, have you guys actually watched this show?

Let me guess, it's too mainstream now so you don't like it anymore.

What do you not understand? There is a fat acceptance version of this right? This is a mockery swole acceptance version

hey, you write really good

It’s all about wordplay and changing the connotation of the word. Attaching phobia to the end of something implies you have Ann irrational fear of it, and is used to make you sound dumb or uninformed. Other examples of how words are changed to affect how you think would be
>anti-abortion = pro life
>pro abortion = pro choice
>gun restrictions = common sense gun laws
Notice how they throw “common sense” in there so if you oppose them it sounds like you’re actively opposing common sense
>birth control and abortions = reproductive rights
>black = diverse
I didn’t want my examples to be so slanted but you get the idea.

you stupid slut, educate me!

Thanken broderet, do you to lift to? Me raight gud

I don't believe i've seen the original

i swear i'm not (that) new.

It's literally quoting the original, you are most definitely a newfag. No shame on it though.

>Thanken broderet
How do I get ripped like pic related?

You wouldn't believe how hard I'm keking

>despite objectively being thin I still feel fat
I'm 13% bmi DYEL and I feel like I'm fat and still need to lose weight (want to go to 10%). Do i have anorexia or something

completely destroyed

>13% bmi
can you guys help me achieve 100% of my bmi? Thanks

It's the equivalent of a one-way ticket to snap city for horses.