Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Mommy

Barely a female anymore, but for some fucking reason she keeps popping in to my head. Just imagine that tight puss. Like jamming your dick in a rock crevasse

Imagine how it would feel if she crossed her legs while you're dick is up in her?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGH

tats ruin her, next.

Tbh it feels great because they body is firm and hard but their butt is soft so you just ram into it for all your worth.

Just imagine when her dick is in you...

looks like a tranny pokémon gym leader

Imagine her scissoring you and facesitting you all day long when she discovers you're stealing her panties

>ywn have her feminine benis in you

Wish she did like that one eastern european chick and just worked on her lower body.
Bitch has instathot tier ass hips and thighs.
But...damn.
She fucked it up.

Would overpower and balls deep rape while she helplessly tries to fight me off and sobbs her way through multiple cock milking full body orgasms. It's a power and dominance thing

I feel bad for those flattened asymmetrical tits. Everything else is 10/10 though. Besides the tattoos of course.

Goddess

I love fit girls but natasha and the more roided ones make my benis go into confusion mode. I can't control what turns me on lads, i wish i could ;-;

She's basically a FTM transsexual

>tfw she will never do picrelated to you while grunting and talking dirty

wel

Snu snu please

I want to oil wrestle her

Isley it's okay like 50% of the people here are virgins. You don't have to pretend around us

>instathot tier ass hips and thighs
>not disgusting
Pick one, the girl in the OP is much better looking than overweight mystery meat girls with large flabby thighs and asses that always seem to be sticking out and gaping, with calves smaller than my grandma's forearms.

Looked infinitely better before she /fraud/ed her shit up.

You might be the yellow one if you fuck with her because her clitoris must be 8inches long now

>Would overpower and balls deep rape while she helplessly tries to fight me off and sobbs her way through multiple cock milking full body orgasms. It's a power and dominance thing

Literally this. Put her in a choke hold with her face on the bed and fuck her tight pussy as she struggles. Nothing sexier than a girl who is confident and strong in the streets and submissive in the bed.

Pics?

My wheyfu so can do no wrong in my eyes. Love her work ethic. Would eat her farts

hot.

what a handsome woman

It would choke the blood supply, your whole lower body would go numb, fuark that's hot

Can i go out and kill tonight ?

Is her penis even feminine at ths point?

would eagerly lick the clit dick

natasha would defined get the pipe

fuck what everybody here thinks regardless. bish is a 10/10 specimen

that body is incredible

would love to bust a nut on her rock hard abs

damn now im horny

don't have them but wasn't tatted or muscular and had a cute face. Probably 8/10

ask mu dick

Imagine if she got pregnant, fucking preggo fetish mang

underrated

>tries to fight you off
>submissive

I don't think you know what that word means user

>I don't think you know what that word means user

Indeed. I just want to break her. Let her struggle until she realizes I'm in charge.

>ywn have her rock-hard physique happily bouncing on your dik

mah jigga
see youre a man of culture as well

Damn that's nice I can only imagine

I like fit girls but that’s just gross. Cardio and Yoga bunnies are what women are supposed to look like. Not that gross half man the OP posted.

They are fucking gorgeous. Shoulders and arms are (very) excessive, but ease up on the upper body work and have a cheeseburger and I'll instantly fall in love.

she needs to cut out this tattoo bullshit now before she completely ruins herself. As do women in general. Tattoos are fucking gross.

can anyone photoshop tusks on Natasha and make her skin green